FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Recommendations please.

Recommendations please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llie Rose OP   Woman  over a year ago

By the seaside

Due to having put my back out I'm a bit limited on what I can do and just a tad bored. I've even reread most of my book collection and got through my small stock of dvds.

I enjoy playing games on my phone so can anyone recommend any good games that can keep the grey matter amused?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

try going on to big fish games on your laptop and play some of the hidden object games they have some good puzzles in them and can while away a few hours

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

criminal case on facebook is good.. you need to play it on a laptop though...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"criminal case on facebook is good.. you need to play it on a laptop though... "

Facebook is a criminal case...

By the seaside

It has to be a game that I can load on my phone. Unfortunately laptop is put away in a place I can't currently reach due to my back! There are times I wish I had a house elf lol.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hire a house elf?

Angry birds is good for a giggle...

Or I could be a house elf and give you a rub down with a bottle of baby oil...

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"It has to be a game that I can load on my phone. Unfortunately laptop is put away in a place I can't currently reach due to my back! There are times I wish I had a house elf lol. "

I think you would be better with a house womble. An Elf wouldn't be able to reach either.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Candy crush saga....

After all, FABS has support threads for when it drives you barmy.

Synch it to your facebook though to get friends and free lives

By *picenicelyCouple  over a year ago

third star on the right

If you have android then 'countdown for android' or 'sudoku' are good. The sudoku I have has 4 difficulty levels and 1000 puzzles per level. Mahjong is fun or try one of the free foreighn language learning apps.

All these are free so at least worth a try

Mrs

By the seaside

"It has to be a game that I can load on my phone. Unfortunately laptop is put away in a place I can't currently reach due to my back! There are times I wish I had a house elf lol.

I think you would be better with a house womble. An Elf wouldn't be able to reach either. "

I thought wombles were also of a short stature. At least an elf could use magic!

In Your Bush

"It has to be a game that I can load on my phone. Unfortunately laptop is put away in a place I can't currently reach due to my back! There are times I wish I had a house elf lol.

I think you would be better with a house womble. An Elf wouldn't be able to reach either.

I thought wombles were also of a short stature. At least an elf could use magic!"

Ah you may be right, I've never actually met one. I do know they have fat arses, unfortunately that won't help them reach.

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I thought wombles were also of a short stature. At least an elf could use magic!Ah you may be right, I've never actually met one. I do know they have fat arses, unfortunately that won't help them reach. "

I'm surprised you've never met one, apparently they're quite common!

Try 'Dumb Ways To Die'.

Addictive, funny and will keep you busy x hope you feel better soon x

In Your Bush

I thought wombles were also of a short stature. At least an elf could use magic!Ah you may be right, I've never actually met one. I do know they have fat arses, unfortunately that won't help them reach.

I'm surprised you've never met one, apparently they're quite common!"

Only in certain areas apparently. I do have an uncle in Bulgaria

» Add a new message to this topic