FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A Thank you....

A Thank you....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Those of you who know us, will know that HotRuby had a nasty fall at the Kent Social back in April which has put her out of action pretty much since.

I'm pleased to say that we've been back to the Physio today and the news is that her injury is not as bad as feared (a depression fracture of the intertubercular groove - yes, I had to ask what it was too!) and, so long as she is a good girl (yeah, right!), she (and me!) should be back in action in about 4-6 weeks - fingers crossed.

So I would just like to say Thank you from both of us for all the private messages both to our couples profile and to Ruby's personal one, offering concern, advice and good wishes.

Thanks to all of you.

A happy Ted...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Those of you who know us, will know that HotRuby had a nasty fall at the Kent Social back in April which has put her out of action pretty much since.

I'm pleased to say that we've been back to the Physio today and the news is that her injury is not as bad as feared (a depression fracture of the intertubercular groove - yes, I had to ask what it was too!) and, so long as she is a good girl (yeah, right!), she (and me!) should be back in action in about 4-6 weeks - fingers crossed.

So I would just like to say Thank you from both of us for all the private messages both to our couples profile and to Ruby's personal one, offering concern, advice and good wishes.

Thanks to all of you.

A happy Ted... "

Glad she's ok

I've been trying to work out when Ruby fell cos I can't remember. Dam that bottle of wine

Glad she is ok though and will soon be back to full fitness xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

So the social wasn't as 'armless as I had been lead to believe!

Hope the recovery goes quickly and smoothly.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I've been trying to work out when Ruby fell cos I can't remember. Dam that bottle of wine

Glad she is ok though and will soon be back to full fitness xx"

It was about 11pm in the Travelodge bar. We were sitting near the window after we'd all had the 'seat-swapsies' session and she got up to go to the loo and ended up on her side after doing a 'Del-Boy' straight on her left side. We left soon after... can't imagine why.... Lol!!

Ted

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Awww Poor Ruby!

Sorry to read about that. Hope she is being looked after lots and she gets well soon xx

» Add a new message to this topic