FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > COCK PIX !!!

COCK PIX !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

WHY OH WHY OH WHY DO SOME GUYS THINK IT LOOKS COOL TO PUT PIX OF NON ERECT WRINKLY TINY COCKS ON THEIR PROFILE IT CERTAINLY DOESNT DO ANY THING FOR ME LOL

LUV JACS

XXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

LMAO Jacs,

by the same token a pic of a pussy like a badly stuffed kebab does nothing for me either xxxxx

"LMAO Jacs,

by the same token a pic of a pussy like a badly stuffed kebab does nothing for me either xxxxx"

...and some of the kebab shots I've seen look like the lettuce has been left in too!!!

We a;; know what genitalia looks like so I see no reason to put a close up of a cock or a pussy on our profile.

I mean, what do you say about it? Here's one of my beaver/pork sword!

Big deal lol

"LMAO Jacs,

by the same token a pic of a pussy like a badly stuffed kebab does nothing for me either xxxxx"

Yep.....some are pretty dam ugly lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

i know the cock shots are a bit boyish ...like a little kid at xmas...."look what i've got ...."

i recon its blokes who take the kebab shots too, most of the time its just not flattering ...i love something left to the imagination ,most look like someting from a medical book

mr x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"WHY OH WHY OH WHY DO SOME GUYS THINK IT LOOKS COOL TO PUT PIX OF NON ERECT WRINKLY TINY COCKS ON THEIR PROFILE IT CERTAINLY DOESNT DO ANY THING FOR ME LOL

LUV JACS

XXX "

Ok , I confess, I love wrinkly none erect willies !!!

lmao as a guy i can honestly say iv never taken a shot of my wee man when he is in hideing , no point in that , we all know what it looks like and i agree about the imagination side of things , need a wee bit of excitement .

» Add a new message to this topic