FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > FB's vs couples

FB's vs couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you be more adventurous as a couple or when playing with a FB?

I'm wondering if playing as a couple gives women a kind of sense of security- I think a guy would 'look after' his wife or girlfriend in a very different way than a guy FB might behave with a female FB....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was hoping this thread was going to be organising some sort of cage fight between the two.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i dont get that. surely if the guy wanted t o continue being someones FB and meet with them etc they will look after them the same as a boyfriend would?

if women are choosing to play with selfish men thats their fault!

Had a great FB for ages, he always made me feel safe in clubs or around other men. I doubt it would have been any different had I been his gf

call me old fashioned but i feel guilty dealing with fabbers when i know they are cheating with a fuck buddy.

We did a couple not so long ago and found out they were not a proper couple but fuck buddys and it felt strange.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Had a great FB for ages, he always made me feel safe in clubs or around other men. I doubt it would have been any different had I been his gf "

Same for me!

As a cpl who started off as playmates I would say we are definitely more adventurous now as a cpl than we were as playmates,but that is only natural as the trust and openness develops.

Think it's unfair to say the male in a cpl will look after his partner better than a FB, as I'm sure the female has chosen to play with her FB for many reasons,one of them being feeling safe in the knowledge her play partner will look after her.

if I met a couple I would sooner meet FBs than a real couple, I always feel like i'm treading on egg shells round real couples because of problems i've had in the past, where as I wouldn't feel like that with FB couples as they don't owe each other anything so I would have to worry about upsetting anyone

evesham

"call me old fashioned but i feel guilty dealing with fabbers when i know they are cheating with a fuck buddy.

We did a couple not so long ago and found out they were not a proper couple but fuck buddys and it felt strange."

not all FB's are cheats though

"i dont get that. surely if the guy wanted t o continue being someones FB and meet with them etc they will look after them the same as a boyfriend would?

if women are choosing to play with selfish men thats their fault!"

I don't think they would, your always going to be more protective towards someone you love surely? im not saying the guy wouldn't look out for his FB but not in the same way a husband would his wife

evesham

"i dont get that. surely if the guy wanted t o continue being someones FB and meet with them etc they will look after them the same as a boyfriend would?

I don't think they would, your always going to be more protective towards someone you love surely? im not saying the guy wouldn't look out for his FB but not in the same way a husband would his wife"

when i used to meet i had a couple of FB's and when we met others at clubs etc they always made sure i was happy wth things and if i wasnt we stopped, just as me and letsbe do now. we stuck together through the night just as me and letsbe do now.

I don't think they would, your always going to be more protective towards someone you love surely? im not saying the guy wouldn't look out for his FB but not in the same way a husband would his wife"

I think there's a different dynamic between a couple in love than with two people that are FB's.

I don't think they would, your always going to be more protective towards someone you love surely? im not saying the guy wouldn't look out for his FB but not in the same way a husband would his wife

I think there's a different dynamic between a couple in love than with two people that are FB's. "

me too

if I had a FB and we met a woman for a 3sum and I didn't like her and he did id happily leave them to play alone and go home, how many wifes would do that?

in my eyes a FB couple is nothing like a real couple

some good points there,understand that fb's are gonna go for it whereas a couple in love could go up in smoke at the critical moment

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Would you be more adventurous as a couple or when playing with a FB?

I'm wondering if playing as a couple gives women a kind of sense of security- I think a guy would 'look after' his wife or girlfriend in a very different way than a guy FB might behave with a female FB...."

From my perspective i'd treat a FWB (dont like the term fuck buddies) as i would if i was in a relationship.

I personally see no difference apart from exclusivety & if a FWB felt like she needed to be looked after then i would do so.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm strange, although jay doesn't go to clubs we've done lots of house/cinema meets. I'm actually very protective of him. IF I could ever manage to get him to chams I wouldn't want to go of with different guys and he knows that that's why he hasn't been.

evesham

I'm wondering if playing as a couple gives women a kind of sense of security- I think a guy would 'look after' his wife or girlfriend in a very different way than a guy FB might behave with a female FB....

From my perspective i'd treat a FWB (dont like the term fuck buddies) as i would if i was in a relationship.

I personally see no difference apart from exclusivety & if a FWB felt like she needed to be looked after then i would do so."

i knew you were a nice guy

Retirement Village

I personally see no difference apart from exclusivety & if a FWB felt like she needed to be looked after then i would do so.

i knew you were a nice guy "

shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone that, it may lead to interest in me

Im in a FB couple, and he looks after me pretty darn well!!

He knows all about my limits and what im willing to do/try and never lets me get in situations he knows i couldn't handle!

Im far less experienced than him and never once has he pushed me into anything or made me feel like i need to do something just because he wants to

He's more than happy letting me try new things at my pace and tbh i think he's enjoying being the one who is teaching me everything since there's not much he hasn't done already himself over the years and he's able to almost 're-live' everything again through me!

If i were in an actual couple and trying to widen my experience then i wouldn't be so open, i think a lot of my FB - but not having the 'feelings' stuff makes things easier for me personally to do new things i wouldn't have been able to do normally

Things work well for me (and i assume him!) as they are, and I've no plans to change them - I've a lot more stuff to try out and learn yet

I personally think that it depends on the couple for instance I do actually love my FB not in a traditional sence but its like I have known her for years and she has been there for me at the lowest points of my life and I truly believe we have helped each other develop into the people we are today.

And some might ask "if you feel that strongly about her why aren't you in a relationship " we'll we both know I can't settle in a relationship and the sex is just a release for us once a week on a Friday and she has become more adventures by the week and its nice to see that she is becoming so strong and I have helped her with that, lol I pity the guys she sleeps with she's an animal lol

I know my play partner will look after me and I'm safe.. to be honest better than my ex partner did.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Sob Sob I have no one to look after me...

I just stay single and enjoy the friends that I shag..some more than once

Retirement Village

"Sob Sob I have no one to look after me... "

where do i apply

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I think theres a masive diffrence id much prefer the propper cuple thing its that really knowing some 1 not just the sex I mean really knowing some 1 there fears there past bla bla feeling safe to. Sadly I just cant make it work so here I am

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Sob Sob I have no one to look after me... "

thats 2 of us then lol x

My regular overnite also likes to chat and of load which is fine by me. She is also mad on swallowing. Something I never experienced during my marriage. So often she struggles to speak with her mouth full. We're good M8s too. Not always but I like to be M8s with babes rather than just...

Certainly been more adventurous with ‘new online friends’ and suits me to fit around my main priority: my children

"Had a great FB for ages, he always made me feel safe in clubs or around other men. I doubt it would have been any different had I been his gf "
I totally agree I went to my 1st club with FB & he really looked after me well & stayed by my side all night to make sure I was OK. xx

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Had a great FB for ages, he always made me feel safe in clubs or around other men. I doubt it would have been any different had I been his gf I totally agree I went to my 1st club with FB & he really looked after me well & stayed by my side all night to make sure I was OK. xx"

"Im in a FB couple, and he looks after me pretty darn well!!

He knows all about my limits and what im willing to do/try and never lets me get in situations he knows i couldn't handle!

Im far less experienced than him and never once has he pushed me into anything or made me feel like i need to do something just because he wants to

He's more than happy letting me try new things at my pace and tbh i think he's enjoying being the one who is teaching me everything since there's not much he hasn't done already himself over the years and he's able to almost 're-live' everything again through me!

If i were in an actual couple and trying to widen my experience then i wouldn't be so open, i think a lot of my FB - but not having the 'feelings' stuff makes things easier for me personally to do new things i wouldn't have been able to do normally

Things work well for me (and i assume him!) as they are, and I've no plans to change them - I've a lot more stuff to try out and learn yet "

Sounds like the perfect situation to me.

I like your comment about him being able to 're-live' some things.

if women are choosing to play with selfish men thats their fault!"

Mine does and has dne for the last 7 months he treats me like a queen when im with him I get more from being with max than in any of the normal relationship, s I have been in and the sex is out of this world xxx

Im far less experienced than him any never once has he pushed me into anything or made me feel like i need to do something just because he wants to

Things work well for me (and i assume him!) as they are, and I've no plans to change them - I've a lot more stuff to try out and learn yet

I like your comment about him being able to 're-live' some things. "

Im far less experienced than him any never once has he pushed me into anything or made me feel like i need to do something just because he wants to

I like your comment about him being able to 're-live' some things. "

I second this

i had one just like that too.a gem he was

"call me old fashioned but i feel guilty dealing with fabbers when i know they are cheating with a fuck buddy.

We did a couple not so long ago and found out they were not a proper couple but fuck buddys and it felt strange."

dont bite my head off,and i understand what you say,but does it matter if a cpl are actually a cpl or fbs.some single men and ladies find this a better way to meet rather than single profiles

We did a couple not so long ago and found out they were not a proper couple but fuck buddys and it felt strange.

not all FB's are cheats though"

» Add a new message to this topic