FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wanking now
Jump to: Newest in thread
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"Enjoy OP " How many | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"Good luck OP. Hopefully nobody mentions something that may put you off your stroke...like your Nan, for example. " Ha ha ha | ||||
"Enjoy OP " Thank you! | ||||
| ||||
"So…..How went the wank? " He must have spaffed himself into outer space | ||||
| ||||
"So…..How went the wank? He must have spaffed himself into outer space " If he was looking at your profile at the time, most probably he was having an interstellar flight 😁 | ||||
"So…..How went the wank? He must have spaffed himself into outer space " 😂 I always worry about this on these sorts of threads; The OP’s NEVER return 😵💫😵💫 Still, on a happier note, they go out with a smile on their face 😁👍🏻 | ||||
"Good luck OP. Hopefully nobody mentions something that may put you off your stroke...like your Nan, for example. " 🤭🤭🤭🤭 | ||||
| ||||
"The Nan comment put me right off … balls still full. What am I to do? Actually was my wife coming to bed early that stopped the fun." I don't know, maybe there was an alternative option? | ||||
"The Nan comment put me right off … balls still full. What am I to do? Actually was my wife coming to bed early that stopped the fun. I don't know, maybe there was an alternative option? " I searched hard for it but no luck | ||||
"The Nan comment put me right off … balls still full. What am I to do? Actually was my wife coming to bed early that stopped the fun." Haha no granny chat | ||||
"The Nan comment put me right off … balls still full. What am I to do? Actually was my wife coming to bed early that stopped the fun. Haha no granny chat Not my thing 😆 | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"Release thy manplasm I say fine sir! God speed! 👍🏻" I just spat my tea over the keyboard 😂😂😂 | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"Cutting the grass now !! Anyone else ?" I don’t have a lawn 😭 | ||||
"Cutting the grass now !! Anyone else ? I don’t have a lawn 😭" Shaved? | ||||
"Cutting the grass now !! Anyone else ? I don’t have a lawn 😭" Come do mine 🤣 | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"Anyone wanking and sharing pics of people they know? Love to tell you my thoughts on them. DM " You know that's illegal right ? | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"Good luck OP. Hopefully nobody mentions something that may put you off your stroke...like your Nan, for example. " Almost spat my fucking coffee out.. 😂😂😂😂 | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"Anyone wanking and sharing pics of people they know? Love to tell you my thoughts on them. DM " Wow, if you’re doing this without consent then you have no respect at all. The lowest of the low | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"Not cum for days." Authorities are responding to a scene I Warminster that can only be described as similar to the scene in Ghostbusters when Mr Stay Puft the marshmallow man explodes But at this time there is said to be no signs of any paranormal activity | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"In Greggs so can't partake at the mo. The coffee's better than McDs but don't tell Glowup. " I like Greggs coffee. The mocha is nice. | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"In a hotel in Bristol and got woken up by next door having fun, rude not to wank over it " True.. You know I have never once had that happen and probably average 2 days a month in a hotel | ||||
| ||||
"Need to cure hangover " Keep drinking. | ||||
"In Greggs so can't partake at the mo. The coffee's better than McDs but don't tell Glowup. I like Greggs coffee. The mocha is nice." I had another one this morning, normally do on a Saturday because there's one near the park where I walk the dog. I had a sausage bap too. I feel like I'm going bad ways. | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"2 weeks on and they’re still wankers. I hope their wrists are ok, that’s a lot of wanking Its full of wankers here 🤭 | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"2 weeks on and they’re still wankers. I hope their wrists are ok, that’s a lot of wanking Practice makes...... | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"1st one of the day pm me " 1st pfffffft I'm on my 7th | ||||
| ||||
"1st one of the day pm me 1st pfffffft I'm on my 7th Would love to watch x | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||