FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ass or boobs
Jump to: Newest in thread
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"I prefer a good breakfast " What’s on the plate? | ||||
"I prefer a good breakfast What’s on the plate? " Sausages Hash browns Beans Egg Mushrooms The tiniest piece of bacon, maybe Fried bread Toast | ||||
"I prefer a good breakfast What’s on the plate? Sausages Hash browns Beans Egg Mushrooms The tiniest piece of bacon, maybe Fried bread Toast " Proper breakfast 👌🏾 | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"I prefer a good breakfast What’s on the plate? Sausages Hash browns Beans Egg Mushrooms The tiniest piece of bacon, maybe Fried bread Toast " No black pudding? or a cuppa? (mind you cuppa on a plate is yuk) | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"My ass is awful so hoping men say boobs lol Great bum Hun but love boobs also | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"I have big both💋 so if you like one you get the other as a bonus 💋" Hubba hubba hubba | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"My ass is awful so hoping men say boobs lol What about spread apart? | ||||
| ||||
"I like both of mine" Both boobs, both cheeks, or all four? | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
"Prob boobs for Mrs and ass for Mr " Same here 😘 | ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||
| ||||