FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rimming?

Rimming?

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *lemFandango23 OP   TV/TS 22 hours ago

Clarkston

Alright, this might be weird but I have never been rimmed, I get messages all the time on other app form people wanting to rim me.

What’s peoples obsession, why is it so good for people

And if anyone what’s to show me feel free to message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hil most chillMan 22 hours ago

London, South East & Europe

I'll just say it feels weird being licked in such a personal, private area. It's not a feeling you forget. It's nice, weird, and to me it didn't even feel very sensual, just odd but in a nice way. I'm not sure this makes much sense, it's just my take 🤷‍♂️

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *harmedAndInChargeMan 22 hours ago

South West

For me it’s less about the single act of rimming…but knowing that a woman wants every last bit of me.

But also it feels really good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *dtfMan 22 hours ago

Edinburgh

have rimmed a smooth butt

but i'd be seriously freaked out if someone wanted their tongue anywhere near my hairy arsehole

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *nbowedMan 22 hours ago

Wythall

It can be super intense. I've had it done for well over an hour (fingers and deep tongue-fucked, not just licking around the rim) and was so overstimulated I couldn't cum. Obviously I'd prepped extremely thoroughly.

Not that it wasn't a nice sensation, it was amazing, but it's so different to conventional forms of stimulation.

I'm also not sure who counts as the bottom or sub in that situation. Conventional thinking would have it that it's the giver, yet when receiving you are so nakedly vulnerable that you feel totally at their mercy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *Quiet_GentxMan 22 hours ago

Wicked city

Incredible feeling, nothing quite like it. There is something very sensual about it and makes me moan like a beast

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *westnkinkyMan 21 hours ago

Southport

I love rimming a smooth ass, could devour one for ages

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lemFandango23 OP   TV/TS 16 hours ago

Clarkston

Really mixed opinion, those that love giving what do you get out of it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ustYouWoman 13 hours ago

Glasgow, west end


"Incredible feeling, nothing quite like it. There is something very sensual about it and makes me moan like a beast "

Moaning like a beast while we do something purely for your pleasure is why we do it.

Moaning is gorgeous!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iker MidlandsMan 13 hours ago

Birmingham

I've had 2 previous girlfriends that have done that to me, was surprised the first time, and will say, it never made me feel horny, just used to make me melt is the only way I can put it, amazing feeling! Have returned the favour too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 13 hours ago

SW1A1AA

I like rimming its a lovely sensation but I prefer giving

If you dont like giving or reviewing dont beat yourself up about ir. Its not for everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *outhman15Man 13 hours ago

southampton

Love giving and receiving such a great sensation gets me so horny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *Quiet_GentxMan 9 hours ago

Wicked city


"Incredible feeling, nothing quite like it. There is something very sensual about it and makes me moan like a beast

Moaning like a beast while we do something purely for your pleasure is why we do it.

Moaning is gorgeous!"

Well I’ll be sure to keep being very vocal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lm0908Man 8 hours ago

derby

Nothing better than that teasing wins tight asshole with your tongue teasing every single ridge to show clamps taint on you Tongue 🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍😍😈😈😈

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *otfunx1Man 8 hours ago

Edinburgh

Love giving and receiving. Makes me leak so much being rimmed x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ennyhotlegsTV/TS 8 hours ago

Coleshill


"Incredible feeling, nothing quite like it. There is something very sensual about it and makes me moan like a beast "

Im completeky with you there.

Most intense horny experience, i love pulling my cheeks apart for a willing tongue xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ack DawXXXMan 8 hours ago

Weybridge

Giving is great, receiving is amazing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *irebrand 1263Man 8 hours ago

near you

Such an intense feeling, so good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *F25Man 8 hours ago

kent

ow i love it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *otwife31Couple 8 hours ago

Leeds

Wife loves eating my arse. Clean and shaven. It feels amazing. Especially when she's tossing ne off at the same time. So yeah, some people love eating arsehole

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 8 hours ago

Chichester

I expect to be rimmed in all meets with guys. No lick no stick is my rule

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hyllMan 8 hours ago

461 Ocean Boulevard

It’s incredibly erotic and the nerve endings in the perineum are so intense , but obviously clean cleaned and scrubbed please !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ustYouWoman 3 hours ago

Glasgow, west end


"Incredible feeling, nothing quite like it. There is something very sensual about it and makes me moan like a beast

Moaning like a beast while we do something purely for your pleasure is why we do it.

Moaning is gorgeous!

Well I’ll be sure to keep being very vocal "

Good boy.

What do you sound like when we slowly slip a finger in and massage that pspot?

....just curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *earditallWoman 3 hours ago

Lancaster

It's a bit naughty and I think I kinda get off in that knowing they are enjoying the naughtiness of it and 9 times out of 10 noone else has ever done it to them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *Quiet_GentxMan 2 hours ago

Wicked city


"Incredible feeling, nothing quite like it. There is something very sensual about it and makes me moan like a beast

Moaning like a beast while we do something purely for your pleasure is why we do it.

Moaning is gorgeous!

Well I’ll be sure to keep being very vocal

Good boy.

What do you sound like when we slowly slip a finger in and massage that pspot?

....just curious "

Mmmm usually something like “oh fuck put another in” as me cock twitches

That p spot pleasure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0312

0