FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One for the film buffs
One for the film buffs
Jump to: Newest in thread
Glengarry Glen Ross - Al Pacino / Jack Lemon / Kevin Spacey / Ed Harris / Alec Baldwin / Alan Arkin / Jonathan Price
Sleuth - Michael Caine / Lawrence Olivier / Alec Cawthorne
A Ghost Story - Casey Affleck / Rooney Mara
The Invitation - Logan Marshall-Green |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Also
Kiss of the Spiderwoman (1985)
William Hurt & Raul Julia
And...
Midnight in the garden of good & evil
Kevin Spacey, John Cusack, Jude Law
And...
The Life of David Gale
Kevin Spacey, Laura Linney, Kate Winslet |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Also
Kiss of the Spiderwoman (1985)
William Hurt & Raul Julia
And...
Midnight in the garden of good & evil
Kevin Spacey, John Cusack, Jude Law
And...
The Life of David Gale
Kevin Spacey, Laura Linney, Kate Winslet "
I was going to say The life of David Gale. It is a brilliant film |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Also
Kiss of the Spiderwoman (1985)
William Hurt & Raul Julia
And...
Midnight in the garden of good & evil
Kevin Spacey, John Cusack, Jude Law
And...
The Life of David Gale
Kevin Spacey, Laura Linney, Kate Winslet "
Kiss of the Spider women is one of my favourite books (Puig) and films 🖤 |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Ghost World - Scarlett Johansson. Although I don't personally know her, I think she'd like me though.
I love that film so much I have the soundtrack record. “Crumb” also"
The music is amazing. And so is Crumb 😍 I used to have a book by Robert Crumb that was his interpretation of the Bible, obviously a slightly twisted but actually fairly faithful version |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Ghost World - Scarlett Johansson. Although I don't personally know her, I think she'd like me though.
I love that film so much I have the soundtrack record. “Crumb” also
The music is amazing. And so is Crumb 😍 I used to have a book by Robert Crumb that was his interpretation of the Bible, obviously a slightly twisted but actually fairly faithful version"
Recently I found “Knife in the Water” (Polanski) vinyl in a charity shop. What a 💎 |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *eather100 OP Man 17 hours ago
Barrow-in-Furness |
"Warriors
Space hunter, adventures in the forbidden zone
The wraith
Starchaser, The legend of orin
Battle beyond the stars
The International
Cutthroat Island
The long good friday
"
Ah yes the brilliant Warriors, fantastic sound track. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *ow69Man 17 hours ago
Preston |
"Most obscure Film you like, with someone in it you know.
Timecop
Van Damme
It grossed $130m worldwide, not what I'd call "obscure".
The Warriors. Nobody famous in it because it's obscure.
"
Cult classic not obscure.
Warriors come out to play
It wasn't us, it was the Warriors
Can you dig it??
Awesome film. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Lonely Are The Brave.
Great lesser known film from 1962 starring Kirk Douglas. He did a few obscure films, The Light At The Edge Of The World and Cactus Jack being two more."
Speaking of... There's a great supernatural film on Film4 tonight with Kirk Douglas that's not well known but very good. The Fury |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Survive Style 5+
Japanese off-the-wall movie. Vinnie Jones plays a hitman who assassinates a hypntist mid-performance. Leaving the performers subject trapped believing he’s a chicken for the rest of his life.
|
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *l_xxxMan 15 hours ago
South leeds |
"Lonely Are The Brave.
Great lesser known film from 1962 starring Kirk Douglas. He did a few obscure films, The Light At The Edge Of The World and Cactus Jack being two more."
Cactus jack with Arnie as Handsome Stranger hahaha
One I think is now obscure is earth girls are easy. Lots of stars in that long forgotten film |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic