FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fill me up

Fill me up

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *obilebottom OP   Man 15 hours ago

All over

I am off to bed. Can you kindly fill l this thread up with lovely posts to read when I wake up in the morning. Thank you all and goodnight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 15 hours ago

SW1A1AA

Well I had a lovely day. I rarely leave the house and today was the first time in four weeks

Weather was glorious and the grandchildren where on there best behaviour. Its along while since I had such a lovely day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *issLickalottapusWoman 10 hours ago

La La Land


"Well I had a lovely day. I rarely leave the house and today was the first time in four weeks

Weather was glorious and the grandchildren where on there best behaviour. Its along while since I had such a lovely day"

Now that is a beautiful read ❤️

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *issLickalottapusWoman 10 hours ago

La La Land

It's 84 sleeps until Christmas 🎄 🎁 ☺️

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *vaRoseWoman 10 hours ago

Ankh-Morpork

Morning MB

Well I had my first D&D session in AAaaaages last night, it was lovely sitting with my friends again and creating a new character and just having some good clean nerdy fun. I was so tired when they went home that I fell asleep on the sofa 🤣

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ndyp6969Man 10 hours ago

manchester

Wow soon be Easter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *carlettsWoman 10 hours ago

Somewhere out there

I hope when you wake that you had a refreshing sleep and that you have a super Sunday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *inister_SpinsterWoman 9 hours ago

Manchester(ish).

I was thinking of you as I made my first coffee of the day.

We should open the Sinister Bottom cafe one weekend.

🥓🍳☕️

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *obilebottom OP   Man 8 hours ago

All over

Good morning all and thank you for your lovely messages. Awake far too eay but nice to see your posts. You are super lovely. And Sinister, sounds like a good idea to reopen our cafe for a special one off sometime. We must think of some nice offers and freebies though as Mrs W has scooped all our punters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *IG G77Man 8 hours ago

GATLEY

Good morning to all just making coffee if anyone wants one always happy to hear from you

Keep making the good stuff happen !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *nbowedMan 8 hours ago

Wythall

Filled the car up yesterday and it still came in just under £60 (it's a small car with a small tank!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *issmorganWoman 6 hours ago

Yorks

Morning MB, hope you slept well.

Have a a great Sunday everyone..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *inister_SpinsterWoman 6 hours ago

Manchester(ish).


"Good morning all and thank you for your lovely messages. Awake far too eay but nice to see your posts. You are super lovely. And Sinister, sounds like a good idea to reopen our cafe for a special one off sometime. We must think of some nice offers and freebies though as Mrs W has scooped all our punters "

I'll think up some special offers & leave you in charge of the freebies MB

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *hyguy64Man 6 hours ago

Brentwood

And there’s me thinking this was going to be about something else 🤭😂

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0155

0