FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Broken Nose

Broken Nose

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got my nose broken in Jiu Jitsu on Saturday (i know i know), weird thing is my eyes havent blackened, anyone know why this is?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people don't get the Black eyes when they have broken their nose, it normally comes out quite quiclky so your just lucky Mally

By *ayceeCouple  over a year ago

northampton

Honestly Mally, what are we gonna do with you??? Can we the Posse all come and beat you and get your injuries for the year out of the way all in one go hehe

Mally, are you aware with this Ju-jitsu you are supposed to inflict the damage, not receive it?.

All these injuries, maybe it's not your sport.

"Mally, are you aware with this Ju-jitsu you are supposed to inflict the damage, not receive it?.

All these injuries, maybe it's not your sport. "

hey Mally do you want some defense lessons for free

I love the sport, and I wont go into the injuries I inflict onto others who are in the club, or those unfortunates who have a go at me when I'm cycling, was just a throw that went wrong, indeed I can calmly break a limb or two without breaking a sweat, the club just has a lot a very high level fighters

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I got my nose broken in Jiu Jitsu on Saturday (i know i know)"

C'mon Mally, do you have any proof it was in Jui Jitsu!!

yeah, ask the girl that did it, yes a girl, I aint ashamed in sayingit either, she's a bloody good fighter, i feel sorry for anyone who crosses her thats for sure

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

c'mon be honest

did you simply try to turn dancing on ice over while you were at your mums house

Be honest

haha sorry babe, I dont watch any of those reality thingies

apart from hells Kitchen USA of course

"yeah, ask the girl that did it, yes a girl, I aint ashamed in sayingit either, she's a bloody good fighter, i feel sorry for anyone who crosses her thats for sure "

No shame in that Mally, I've trained some really good Women as Fighters and have took a lot of good shots from them when training

"yeah, ask the girl that did it, yes a girl, I aint ashamed in sayingit either, she's a bloody good fighter, i feel sorry for anyone who crosses her thats for sure

No shame in that Mally, I've trained some really good Women as Fighters and have took a lot of good shots from them when training "

See, Kev knows, once theyre at a level, theres no stopping them, albeit an accident, she was very sorry afterwards but I said, Hey, its happens dont worry about.

Look in the famous video sites on the net and search for Female Thai Boxers, they would not love you long time but send most Blokes off to A&E

have a look at royce gracie when you get a chance, met him once, he's a legend!

oh dear poor mally...hugs hun xxxxxxxxx

thanks babe, right back at you mwah, loving the bum pic by the way, just like summer

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I got my nose broken in Jiu Jitsu on Saturday (i know i know), weird thing is my eyes havent blackened, anyone know why this is?"
i have to say....do u have life insurance? and are u safe to be let out???? lol

"I got my nose broken in Jiu Jitsu on Saturday (i know i know), weird thing is my eyes havent blackened, anyone know why this is?i have to say....do u have life insurance? and are u safe to be let out???? lol"

yes and yes

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I got my nose broken in Jiu Jitsu on Saturday (i know i know), weird thing is my eyes havent blackened, anyone know why this is?i have to say....do u have life insurance? and are u safe to be let out???? lol

yes and yes "

ok was only askin!!! lol

where do you do it mally?

aah, if I said that, you could seek me out and as your blocking messages from single guys, I'm not gunna post it in here

ahh ok no worries. im just looking for somewhere to do brazillian ju jistu and muay thai, or maybe MMA.

oh right, we dont do brazilian, we are a Hanasaku Ryu Jiu Jitsu club, i'm sure if you googled the type of club your looking for then you should get something.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Bloody hell Mally yer a walkin disater area!

"I got my nose broken in Jiu Jitsu on Saturday (i know i know), weird thing is my eyes havent blackened, anyone know why this is?"

I suspect the bruises will show up soon.

Get well soon!

Lol mally

time you finished doing all this whoflungdungy stuff....

you gonna look like quasi

Awww Stop complaining ya big woosy real men just rub more oil into their bodies pull up their thongs real tight and get on with it...I know I do...

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

"yeah, ask the girl that did it, yes a girl, I aint ashamed in sayingit either, she's a bloody good fighter, i feel sorry for anyone who crosses her thats for sure "

That's nowt - a mate was giving his partner combat lessons with hand-&-a-half swords. Thinking he was so much better than her he didn't bother to wear his sallet...

...ended up in hospital having his head put back together when she caught him across the temple!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

broke mine before xmas too and mine didn't go that black either - reckon it was the way it broke, straight on rather than pushed to the side

"I got my nose broken in Jiu Jitsu on Saturday (i know i know), weird thing is my eyes havent blackened, anyone know why this is?

broke mine before xmas too and mine didn't go that black either - reckon it was the way it broke, straight on rather than pushed to the side

"

Pub door swing open to quick?

"I got my nose broken in Jiu Jitsu on Saturday (i know i know), weird thing is my eyes havent blackened, anyone know why this is?

Pub door swing open to quick? "

she rarely drinks alcohol...just gallons of coffee

kirkcaldy

"

Pub door swing open to quick? "

i wish - i was sober at work 730 am and fell oot back o ma van. even my built in airbags couldnae save ma coupon

kirkcaldy

she rarely drinks alcohol...just gallons of coffee "

laine ma hunni ye ken me too well

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Broke mine a few times but as its cartilage it isn’t prone to discolour. That only happens if you bruise the surrounding skin pretty much the same as any other bruise.

she rarely drinks alcohol...just gallons of coffee "

So ran out of Starbucks like sponge bob on heat and ran into door..?

laine ma hunni ye ken me too well "

kirkcaldy

"

So ran out of Starbucks like sponge bob on heat and ran into door..?"

reckon ma mind was on the meets i had arranged for that day - felt like i'd been battered in face by a 20 man bukkake party

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Broke mine a few times but as its cartilage it isn’t prone to discolour. That only happens if you bruise the surrounding skin pretty much the same as any other bruise.

"Lol mally

you gonna look like quasi "

thanks for that, i'm off to Leeds next month for a tournament, hopefully, nothing will get broken

kirkcaldy

"Lol mally

you gonna look like quasi

thanks for that, i'm off to Leeds next month for a tournament, hopefully, nothing will get broken "

the easiest way to do that is don't get hit mally...defence is the key

I know, thats what were told and what I tell those who I hurt haha, should be a good day, cant wait

damn and there is me wanting to be safe in Leeds.... sighs... bang goes little me dreams

haha, I'm sure you will be

kirkcaldy

"I know, thats what were told and what I tell those who I hurt haha, should be a good day, cant wait "

good practice would be get a few women wi pmt in same room and say-"the shop ran out of chocolate" then dodge the frying pans, knives and anything else they can get their hands on to throw at you

"I know, thats what were told and what I tell those who I hurt haha, should be a good day, cant wait

good practice would be get a few women wi pmt in same room and say-"the shop ran out of chocolate" then dodge the frying pans, knives and anything else they can get their hands on to throw at you"

thats just suicidal that

Glad to see a guy in his mid 30's still competing. I'm 1st dan shotokan, but jacked in around 1983, in my 20's.

Bigbad is right about the bruising thing, it's the skin that bruises, and it really depends how you are hit.

Best of luck in the upcoming comp.

"Glad to see a guy in his mid 30's still competing. I'm 1st dan shotokan, but jacked in around 1983, in my 20's.

Bigbad is right about the bruising thing, it's the skin that bruises, and it really depends how you are hit.

Best of luck in the upcoming comp."

thanks very much, i look like an over ripe banana sometimes, there are a few lads my age but they've been at it longer than me, the comp will give me good experience cause it will be against fighters I dont know, where as in my club, I can guess the styles some use and counter them quickly, with that in mind, i'll probably get wasted haha

"Glad to see a guy in his mid 30's still competing. I'm 1st dan shotokan, but jacked in around 1983, in my 20's.

Best of luck in the upcoming comp.

thanks very much, i look like an over ripe banana sometimes, there are a few lads my age but they've been at it longer than me, the comp will give me good experience cause it will be against fighters I dont know, where as in my club, I can guess the styles some use and counter them quickly, with that in mind, i'll probably get wasted haha"

I'm sure you will be fine, lol. If you compete against people of your own grade or higher, you have a good idea what they are going to do. Some comps are open to all grades and it can be difficult sometimes, when fighting a "beginner" because they don't always fight "conventionally". This also one of the main causes of broken noses or black eyes, lol. You expect the punch or kick to come straight at you, but with beginners it can come from any angle, and hit you anywhere. I know, I've been there.

» Add a new message to this topic