FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age Limit

Age Limit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What would be the age limit on adult fun with some people in here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

How old are you thinking of going? With mature citizens you have to take care as bones become more brittle with age and limbs less flexible so i would caution care.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"How old are you thinking of going? With mature citizens you have to take care as bones become more brittle with age and limbs less flexible so i would caution care."

damn bad ye just described me hun ... pass the cod liver oil plz

to answer OP question personally i choose 25 -50 with occasional exception but mostly for reason under could be dating ma kid older could be ma parents

both conjure up mood killing images in ma head

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"How old are you thinking of going? With mature citizens you have to take care as bones become more brittle with age and limbs less flexible so i would caution care.

damn bad ye just described me hun ... pass the cod liver oil plz

to answer OP question personally i choose 25 -50 with occasional exception but mostly for reason under could be dating ma kid older could be ma parents

both conjure up mood killing images in ma head "

Forget the out of age ranges and cover me in ya oil missy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't get this 'young enough to be my kid, so thats a no-no' ... I know who my kids are so anyone else who is above the legal age of consent and wants to play is perfectly acceptable.

I look for maturity in a person and there are some young people who are very mature for their years, and it's that, if anything, that would be a deciding factor. I don't even know where Linkin fookin' Park is anyway!!!

I have to admit that last few times I have been single I have been looking for an older woman but sadly they are all dead

We will never have an upper age limit, if we find someone attractive and vice versa then we want to play, ok so the chances of finding a couple in their 90s that are sexually attractive to us is slim, but I am not going to write off them off cos ya never know.

One of my ex's was 17 and fancied the pants off Sean Connery who was in his late 70s then.

Our lower age limit is dependent on maturity.

I never understand people who have an upper age limit, at least half the mails and winks we get are from people we do find attractive but won't play with because I am 10-15 years over thier age limit, remember I said "who contact us" we will not meet people if they have an age criteria we are outside of.

This is all about having fun for us and we cannot start a meet feeling uncomfortable about our ages, this mostly applies to me, Jed, of course and yes people will contact us because they find Sasha attractive, perhaps they find me attractive too but I cannot help thinking that either I will do cos Sasha is worth suffering me for or worse the male is pushing me on his partner because he wants to play with Sasha.

We always mail them back and point out that we (mostly me) are outside thier age limits so won't meet and we almost always get the answers back "oh that's just to stop the pervy old single males"

My age is the same if I am single or part of a couple, my age does not make me a pervert.

I have no age limit, the as long as theirs a mutual attraction who cares!! I've a bit of a fetish for falsies!!

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"I have no age limit, the as long as theirs a mutual attraction who cares!! I've a bit of a fetish for falsies!!"

most joke shops sell them

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"What would be the age limit on adult fun with some people in here"

We have an age limit on our profile just to cut down the mail we get......but we never play with anyone around our childrens ages....or people who look young as I don't fancy young looking men.

i tend to stick around men my own age, im not attracted to older guys so tend to stay with guys under 40, tho some younger guys look good i just feel funny about meeting them, i dont know why but it makes me feel a bit of a sad case hanging about with guys 10/15 years younger than me, like i feel i have to prove something to myself by having a toy boy hanging off my arm lol so because of that i stay clear of them lol

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I used to meet only men my own age

then I met a man of 23 and he blew my mind

Now I meet any age that amuses me

Younger men can be mature just as older men can be childish

» Add a new message to this topic