FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > double the fun

double the fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just set up new page with mate of mine. both straight men just lookig to have a laugh with woman/womans. do you think this will catch on if so give us some feed back, tell us what you would want or like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Have a laugh?......like taking them to a comedy club or something like that?

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I like the comedy club in Bristol, when you guys taking me?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a local guy contact me with a similar idea. We even got as far as setting up a MM profile. Problem was we had vastly differing tastes in women, or more bluntly he'd shag anything whereas I was not prepared to, so it didn't work at all...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think it is a good idea..but as Nino says, you would have to make sure you were after the same things.

Good luck.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Define women/womens for us please. Is there some kind of 3rd gender i'm not aware of?

Only time will tell init.

PussyG xx

"Define women/womens for us please. Is there some kind of 3rd gender i'm not aware of?"

PMSL

Edinburgh

"Define women/womens for us please. Is there some kind of 3rd gender i'm not aware of?

PMSL "

Stop laffing at me!!

I want to put "womens" as something i'm looking for - i thought i'd tried the lot, but now theres a whole new world of "womens" for me to have my unread mails deleted by.

I bet "womens" only meet "coupleses"!!!

i look like a woman but i scare a lot of men does that make me a womens???

"Define women/womens for us please. Is there some kind of 3rd gender i'm not aware of?

PMSL

Stop laffing at me!!

I want to put "womens" as something i'm looking for - i thought i'd tried the lot, but now theres a whole new world of "womens" for me to have my unread mails deleted by.

I bet "womens" only meet "coupleses"!!! "

Lol and menses or is that manses

Edinburgh

PMSL

Stop laffing at me!!

Lol and menses or is that manses"

Pah! No Wonder YOU don't get any meets - Manses are the houses next to churches, thicko!!

ive looked at both ur profiles and ur both gud looking so thats a plus.....looks like u want the same....thing......ur both say ur easy going......

go for it !! but ill be honest i dont think u will have any more luck as a double act as a single guy, there are quite a few staright double acts and triple acts even on fab so make sure ur profile is spot on , really sell ur self...good luck guys xx

PMSL

Stop laffing at me!!

Pah! No Wonder YOU don't get any meets - Manses are the houses next to churches, thicko!! "

Thats a vicarage and 'meets' pah been there done that

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

just want to wish you luck guys and wishing you were up this end of the country as you'd prob never have time to work for the offers you'd get lol

so much easier finding a tag team for such fun than trying to arrange two separate as i found out today

Edinburgh

PMSL

Stop laffing at me!!

Pah! No Wonder YOU don't get any meets - Manses are the houses next to churches, thicko!!

Thats a vicarage and 'meets' pah been there done that "

Do you think "womens" might be "trisexual", what with the extra gender and everything???

PMSL

Stop laffing at me!!

Do you think "womens" might be "trisexual", what with the extra gender and everything???"

Havent a feckin clue to be honest lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

PMSL

Stop laffing at me!!

Do you think "womens" might be "trisexual", what with the extra gender and everything???

Havent a feckin clue to be honest lol "

its them white sox he has pussy........makes him talk bollox

PMSL

Stop laffing at me!!

Havent a feckin clue to be honest lol its them white sox he has pussy........makes him talk bollox "

Does it ave anything to do with the white socks tho lol BOLLOX BOLLOX BOLLOX

Edinburgh

PMSL

Stop laffing at me!!

Havent a feckin clue to be honest lol its them white sox he has pussy........makes him talk bollox "

Erm, YOU having a go at peoples footwear, after yesterdays little admission???

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

PMSL

Stop laffing at me!!

Havent a feckin clue to be honest lol its them white sox he has pussy........makes him talk bollox

Does it ave anything to do with the white socks tho lol BOLLOX BOLLOX BOLLOX"

It's just taken me 2 mins to figure out what that photo was........!

Skinny ankles or what!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"just set up new page with mate of mine. both straight men just looking to have a laugh with woman/womens. do you think this will catch on if so give us some feed back, tell us what you would want or like. lol sorry about the spelling before was not the best in the world .lol."

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

May be you should have posted with your MM profile so we could see a bit more detail... of the purpose of giving advice of course.

Edinburgh

He's NEVER gonna be dumb enough to fall for it Polo, is he?

"He's NEVER gonna be dumb enough to fall for it Polo, is he?"

You never know

Edinburgh

"He's NEVER gonna be dumb enough to fall for it Polo, is he?

You never know "

It's people like you who spoil it for the genuine swingers Polo - you know, the single guys who just want to help some girls out who need a fuck. This guy will even bring his mate, honestly what more do you want???!!!

"He's NEVER gonna be dumb enough to fall for it Polo, is he?

You never know

It's people like you who spoil it for the genuine swingers Polo - you know, the single guys who just want to help some girls out who need a fuck. This guy will even bring his mate, honestly what more do you want???!!!"

Lettuce!

Edinburgh

Now you're going to have to lick my sprouts.

Touche!

"Now you're going to have to lick my sprouts.

Touche!"

Don't sprouts give you wind?

» Add a new message to this topic