FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Come back from the pub, went on ebay, and bought...

Come back from the pub, went on ebay, and bought...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a f**kin tree! It was delivered today, a 6ft artificial bamboo thingy. Why, oh why..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s a gentle reminder that you need to drink less at the pub

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"a f**kin tree! It was delivered today, a 6ft artificial bamboo thingy. Why, oh why.......... "

you bought an artificial bamboo tree??? i cant even think why anyone sober would want one let alone a d*unk one

Forum Mod

I bet the seller was laughing his socks off at getting rid of it

I think you should take it to the pub and plant it in their garden as a permanent reminder

"a f**kin tree! It was delivered today, a 6ft artificial bamboo thingy. Why, oh why.......... "
eh what a tree ?how lol

I think someone in the pub put the idea in your head, stay longer in the pub until you meet someone who needs a bamboo tree

Regards

Mike

I did a similar thing, I'm not a regular drinker or even very good at it but I came home from the Pub one night last year and went on Evilbay (still not sure why ) and bought a Motorbike ! I still have it and I'm glad I did but I paid way too much for it

I buy Bikes like Women buy shoes

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I did a similar thing, I'm not a regular drinker or even very good at it but I came home from the Pub one night last year and went on Evilbay (still not sure why ) and bought a Motorbike ! I still have it and I'm glad I did but I paid way too much for it

I buy Bikes like Women buy shoes "

In pairs?

"I did a similar thing, I'm not a regular drinker or even very good at it but I came home from the Pub one night last year and went on Evilbay (still not sure why ) and bought a Motorbike ! I still have it and I'm glad I did but I paid way too much for it

I buy Bikes like Women buy shoes

In pairs?"

I have done once or twice

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was in the pub with some mates talking about motor bikes, and cafe racers in particular, and were discussing which modern day road bike would be an easy convert.

So I went home, logged onto ebay and bought a 1988 650 Honda Bros. Great bike, inline Vee twin, torquey motor, single side swing arm, monoshock, very light, agile etc etc. It's been in my garage for last 3yrs and hasn't been ridden, or had so much as an arse on the saddle.

Got to start hiding the laptop when I go to the pub

"Was in the pub with some mates talking about motor bikes, and cafe racers in particular, and were discussing which modern day road bike would be an easy convert.

So I went home, logged onto ebay and bought a 1988 650 Honda Bros. Great bike, inline Vee twin, torquey motor, single side swing arm, monoshock, very light, agile etc etc. It's been in my garage for last 3yrs and hasn't been ridden, or had so much as an arse on the saddle.

Got to start hiding the laptop when I go to the pub "

I buy them, modify them and then can't bring myself to sell them the one I bought of Evilbay was a crash damaged Hayabusa which is currently in bits

» Add a new message to this topic