FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > For the blokes !

For the blokes !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you open Doors for Women when your out and would you give your seat up for someone else, answer honestly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah,its how I was brought up.

yes on both counts and yes it is the way I was brought up also.

manners don't hurt

yes and yes, same here brought up that way

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Do you open Doors for Women when your out and would you give your seat up for someone else, answer honestly "

Yep in most cases without a thought you do it but hell i wouldn't give up my seat on the train for an ungrateful feminazi.

I posted because of something that happened a while ago,

a young Lad in the Newsagent didn't have enough for his can of pop so I said to the Newsagent put what he's short of on mine, the Lad said thanks any chance of a bag of Crisps so I bought the Crisps as well the Lad then waited for me and opened the door for me, I just said thanks you cheeky git and walked off still laughing

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

ok I'm not a bloke

but I would open the doors for a bird if I thought there was any chance she would let me lick her fanny

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

great to see there are still some gents out there!!!

"great to see there are still some gents out there!!!"

There are plenty about, my Dad was always couteous and dragged sorry brought us up the same

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

yes to both

So do woman not leave the door open for us gents or give up their seats??

I open the door for anybody but give up my seat for the elderly, pregnant and the disabled.

Giving up your seat can be really embarassing especially if they aren't pregnant just obese!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"Giving up your seat can be really embarassing especially if they aren't pregnant just obese!"

I would rather be fat than pregnant haha

evesham

"Giving up your seat can be really embarassing especially if they aren't pregnant just obese!"

i wouldnt be embarrased - i'd happily take your seat even though i'm a fatty!!!

all my weight in the heels i wear make my feet kill

I always open the door specially on a moving train...

By *wift_wingMan  over a year ago

slough

I always open doors and hold lifts for ladys, sometimes for gents as well if it feels right to. Give up my seat? If anyones mad enough to want the seat I sit in all day long they're welcome to it lol Rides a motorcycle for a living!!! Lmao.

Yes always, is how i was brought up as well,

Treat others as you would like to be treated, and respect women,

Call me old fashioned if you like but manners and being polite cost nothing,

And besides sometimes they pay benefits lol

i think i must be a femanist because i hate guys who hold doors open for me, men who get out of cars and run round the other side to open mine just plain annoy me, i can open my own door ffs and why am i less able to stand up than a man? i dont need yout seat thanks you, if its cold and i havnt had the sence to bring my coat out and you have, you wear it dont give it me lol im really funny about things like that, its supposed to be a time of eqality, women dont need mamby pambying any more lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i adore a man to do the following: open doors for me,give up his seat for me, its an excuse to say thank you and smile which i like to do.......chivalry is not dead..thank fuck!!!!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i think i must be a femanist because i hate guys who hold doors open for me, men who get out of cars and run round the other side to open mine just plain annoy me, i can open my own door ffs and why am i less able to stand up than a man? i dont need yout seat thanks you, if its cold and i havnt had the sence to bring my coat out and you have, you wear it dont give it me lol im really funny about things like that, its supposed to be a time of eqality, women dont need mamby pambying any more lol"
i like to be namby pambyied!!!!! i love to be treated like a lady

*** notes in my little black book ***

Hold door open for Femme, get Naughtynymph to buy me a pint,

sorted

"I give up my seat for the elderly, pregnant and the disabled.

"

Fookin' 'ell! You'll have to go some way to find one of them. So you don't really give up your seat at all do you? hehehe

"*** notes in my little black book ***

sorted "

sorted larger or bitter? lol

i guess im just not a lady lady lol

ive always been very independant and i just see such thing as men looking down on us, you know aww poor woman cant even open a door herself no wonder shes got no chance with the pickles jar lol

"I give up my seat for the elderly, pregnant and the disabled.

Fookin' 'ell! You'll have to go some way to find one of them. So you don't really give up your seat at all do you? hehehe "

"*** notes in my little black book ***

sorted

sorted larger or bitter? lol

i guess im just not a lady lady lol

ive always been very independant and i just see such thing as men looking down on us, you know aww poor woman cant even open a door herself no wonder shes got no chance with the pickles jar lol "

I would never look down on you Naughty, in fact I think you're an inch taller than me already

"

I would never look down on you Naughty, in fact I think you're an inch taller than me already "

in that case get the door shorty lol

"

I would never look down on you Naughty, in fact I think you're an inch taller than me already

in that case get the door shorty lol "

Yes and yes.

Got out of a busy lift at Hull Royal Infirmary, so that an elderly couple could squeeze in. As it was the busiest time of day, and they where on the worst floor to try and get into a lift, I figured I could walk the last five sets of stairs rather than leave them standing there.

Arc

I often hold doors open for people but it really pisses me off when they walk through and don't even have the decency to say thanks !

I always respond with a very loud, "You're welcome", but most of the time it falls on deaf ears.

Some people wouldn't understand the meaning of manners if it jumped up and bit their arse

evesham

"I often hold doors open for people but it really pisses me off when they walk through and don't even have the decency to say thanks !

I always respond with a very loud, "You're welcome", but most of the time it falls on deaf ears.

Some people wouldn't understand the meaning of manners if it jumped up and bit their arse"

ooooohhhhhhhh i hate that too, also when i hold back to let someone pass me in an isle etc when shopping - so rude!!!

ok

consider my self a lady

and i love it when men show old fashioned values

as for myself i always hold the door open if i get there first and people are behind me regardless of sex

i tend to avoid public transport but if i did and i had a seat i would glady give it up for the elderly or infirm or pregnant ladies - never just for another female though

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I often hold doors open for people but it really pisses me off when they walk through and don't even have the decency to say thanks !

Some people wouldn't understand the meaning of manners if it jumped up and bit their arse"

Me too, me too! I HATE it when i hold the door in a random act of kindness/courtesy and the person just gives you a cold look, or worse ignores you and walks on by. A loud "your welcome" always makes me feel SOOOO much better!!

(there may have also been the odd "ignorant cow", but don't tell anyone on here, i want them to think i'm a nice guy...)

"Do you open Doors for Women when your out and would you give your seat up for someone else, answer honestly "

yes where possible

only for those who would benefit from the act. Some seem to demand it.

Yes, being of a certain age I also was brought up to treat ladies in a certain manner. Interestingly, a certain lady recently commented on the way that I regularly walk on the 'outside' of her, another little thing that was part of my upbringing!

If a lady doesn't want to be treated like that then that's up to her but for me, it's part of treating a lady like a lady!

Yes of course I do, on both accounts, and not just for the ladies, but anyone I deem may have trouble opening the door or may need the seat I have more than me, be that an older gentleman or small child, etc etc.

Problem I find is there are far less people with manners to thank me for doing so, especially holding the door open.

Some people wouldn't understand the meaning of manners if it jumped up and bit their arse

Me too, me too! I HATE it when i hold the door in a random act of kindness/courtesy and the person just gives you a cold look, or worse ignores you and walks on by. A loud "your welcome" always makes me feel SOOOO much better!!

(there may have also been the odd "ignorant cow", but don't tell anyone on here, i want them to think i'm a nice guy...)"

So it was you who shouted that at me last year when I was hobbling around Princes Street was it

In reality I like men holding doors open for me cos some of them are that hard to open and heavy I struggle - I have hardly any strength in my arms since my surgery BUT I ALWAYS say thank you, and if its a child holding the door I always say what a well mannered boy/girl thank you very much the smile on their faces says it all especially when loads of people have walked past and not said a word

Shona

x x x

manners? here?

It is a polite thing to do. be polite is free and goes along way. just like your p's and q's. opening doors shows your are a kind and thoughful person who thinks about others rather than himself

im happy if they dont wipe their cock on the curtains!!!

i always say thank you if someone holds the door for me its nice to be nice!!

as for car doors its never happened!! i must just see ill mannered gits!!

In these days of men too scared to approach women for fear of being labelled stalkers/perverts/wierdos it's harldy surprising to see gentlemanly traditions like holding the door open for a lady dying out.

It used to be a display if respect for the fairer sex. To show her how important she is, regardless of whether she was your own partner or not. A man still held the door for women he didn't know as he knew another man would do the same for his partner. But now, it's seen as an interference by the woman from a man she doesn't know who is invading her personal space and underminging her ability to do things for herself.

The point I'm trying to make is that we KNOW women can open the door for themselves, we just like doing it. It's nice to hear the sweet tones of a female voice say, 'Thank you,' and see her smile. It makes us smile too.

Like so many on here yes it was also the way i was brought up! again manners cost nothing..

Billy

Yep always have and always will xx

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Love having a door held open for me and do not see it as a sign of them believing you to be weaker, just common courtesy.

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

I totaly agree, & yes I do open doors for women & give my seat up to people who may be of pensionable age & to some women who are not.

I also stand up to meet new people who have just entered the room or come to the dining table etc.

My parent's drummed all this into me as a child & it is only good manners to do so!.

By *otswoldMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Yes, I open doors. Also, when walking with a woman in the street, I always position myself on the side nearest the kerb (which, on 50% of occasions, annoys one of my non-swinging friends because she is deaf in one ear).

yes and yes

» Add a new message to this topic