FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A STORY FROM SKY NEWS

A STORY FROM SKY NEWS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uton_couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

luton

a mororist has spoken of his disbelief after being fined by police for blowing his nose while at a standstill in traffic

michael manchini , who has not paid the fine , said he put the handbrake on before wiping his nose , but was asked to pull over by officers who had been standing nearby

he was told he was not in control of his vehicle and was handed a £60 fixed penalty and three points on his liscence

the 39 year old who runs a furniture restoration buisness in ayr said " the traffic was nose to tail in the high street and i thought it was quite a good time "

mr mancini who may now have to go to court for non payment of the fine said " i said to the officer your joking , your having a laugh , ive never been in trouble with the police "

i was completely gobsmacked , i honestly thought someone was going to run out with a camera ....................

well thats the UK for you .......................... it makes you wonder if you go by the letter of the law , just what is unlawfull

mayby you cant scratch you nose , blink your eye or even lick your lips ................... and as for giving hubby a blow job whilst cruisin up the motorway .............. FORGET IT !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

It constantly amazes me that not only do the police find the time to pursue such petty crime but and its a big but... why not do the same for anyone lighting a fag, same difference, not in control of the car.

But why stop there? slap a fine on anyone leaning forward to change the radio, turn on the heater control yada yada. There is no limit to what they can do! We are definately becoming a police state, we just haven't woken up to the fact yet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

how do u think i feel i live in the same area as this guy lol!!! pointless waste of police time while they were doin that god knows how many pensioners were mugged or houses broken into or cars full of drugs went past!! makes you pig sick!!! xx

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Sorry. I said it was a petty crime in the last post, when in fact it is no such thing! I hope the court sees the sense in dropping this, unlike the cop, who I am sure would probably not think twice about dropping his fag butt/chewing gum etc on the floor and walking off, itself a crime.

worse bit is ayr high street is one way and always nose to tail u could have a shag over the bonnet and still be in control of the car cause it cant move anywhere!!xx

"worse bit is ayr high street is one way and always nose to tail u could have a shag over the bonnet and still be in control of the car cause it cant move anywhere!!xx "

no wonder there are no vacancies for traffic wardens in Ayr

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I can understand this if they were in motion....

" As many as 7% of motorists had have an accident, a near miss or temporarily lost control of their car while sneezing at the wheel, a survey by insurance company esure found"

However, to do this while someone is stationary is very petty... and sounds very jobsworthy....

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I can understand this if they were in motion....

" As many as 7% of motorists had have an accident, a near miss or temporarily lost control of their car while sneezing at the wheel, a survey by insurance company esure found"

However, to do this while someone is stationary is very petty... and sounds very jobsworthy....

Oooh yet another £60 for the coffers well we are in a recession ya know things are tight for the authorities at the minute xx

"I can understand this if they were in motion....

"

Sneezing is a basic human bodily function that cannot be prevented. We all know how to supress a sneeze as much as possible but once it's started you cannot stop it. If you happen to be driving when it happens then that's just unfortunate, to not have an accident is lucky.

This guy, hoever, was stationary and with the hand brake on.

Here's a question: Do all police cars have automatic transmission? A manual gearbox requires one hand to leave the steering wheel, thus the driver is no longer in full control of the vehicle. Do you see what I'm getting at?

This incident should be treated for exactly what it is... ching! ching!

I think you may find it just one over zealous PC, maybe the driver looked at him funny and the PC right what can I do you for...

its not an isolated story there been a few incidents recently of complete stupidity on the polices part in ayr! x

This is the same police officer who gave a guy a £50 on the spot fine for dropping a £10 note!!

Are coppers on a bonus system for the amount of convictions they give out????

I really have no time for the police.

there another one too! i cant remember what it is but my friend was sayin about it today another pointless one! x

"there another one too! i cant remember what it is but my friend was sayin about it today another pointless one! x"

Would i be safe going dogging in Ayrshire if coppers like him are about!!

He'll give me a conviction for having a bulge on my jeans!

You'll be safe as long as you don't use your fog lamps if its foggy

» Add a new message to this topic