FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That message!

That message!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umour OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northants

I have often wondered!!! That message that quite a few people have on their profile, you know the one.

"WARNING:

Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have our permission to use any of our profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications."

Is there really any point in this? Does anyone really believe that they would get taken to court by couples/singles who are trying to remain anonymous?

As soon as you lodge a complaint with the courts, it is added to the list that the press get. One look at the subject matter and the papers and TV would descend.

All their friends and family would knw what they get up to and sites like this would be swamped with people looking for a story!

So is it pointless?..Just taking up valuable server space?. Is it a deterrent?. Waddya think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It gives you no protection what so ever ! I took some advice from someone in the now and they say it's pointless

This waa on a previous thread and this warning is not worth the paper it's written on, particularly if the pics are in public profile. If you display them on any site for anyone to see it's basically tough titties if they get picked up and used unless ur being defamed or something like that.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is pasted from the FAQ section at the bottom of every page and is Admins comments on the disclaimer.

"The "legal disclaimer" is pointless nonsense and all does is take up extra space on our servers. Please remove it if you have it on your profile. If you're worried about privacy please set your account to be hidden from non-registered users on your privacy page (this also hides it from search engines but may take a week or two to drop out of search) and remove the notice (and encourage others to do likewise).

Common sense advice would be NOT to put any information on your profile (here, or on any such site) that could identify you or that you don't want to become public! So for your own benefit, don't post phone numbers, real names or email / instant message addresses on your profile that people might see or "Google".

Some people may put non-identifying pics on their public profile but keep face pics private or for friends, for example. "

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

Mmm, thinking about it-it doe's take up space on servers & is probably legaly unemforcable. Duly removed from my profile!

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

or even unenforcable!.

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

hi Rumour i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve you

was this no posted a few wks ago??

load o bollocks and utterly pointless to have it on the profile!! all the answers were the most common sense ones!!

with the amount of picture thievin that goes on i think sidney university is the least of the worries lol xx

By *umour OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northants

"hi Rumour i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve you"

Lovvvvvvve you too hunny xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic