FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Publicly stone the fat of the UK

Publicly stone the fat of the UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know its not Thursday, but im going to have a mini rant. There have been a lot of forum posts recently related to size. Yes I'm obese and im not proud of that fact, I don't hide that fact as have recent pics and declare my size on my profile. I have lost four stone since September and I fully intend to loose that again, but that's not why I'm posting this or looking for "oh well dones".

Fat people like me are not the only people that use the NHS or other public services and to be honest we have to fight to get a lot of the services. I slipped and broke my ankle a few years ago and I went to a NHS drop in centre (as it was next to the station where it happened) where the Dr lectured me about my weight for 20 min about my weight and wouldn't even look at my ankle as I was walking on it so couldn't possibly be broken. Two days later as I was in agony I went to A&E and it was broken and also displaced now as I had been walking On it. 12 weeks in a cast & two operations later (one done privately) it's still dodgey mainly because the 1st Dr couldn't see past my size. I have this every time I go to the gp about anything, even when I went for holiday jabs it was mentioned.

It's something I have to live with and something I'm dealing with and I'm sick of the attitude I see to fat people developing on here. can we all agree to start endless threads about smokers, drug addicts or alcoholics for a while and give us fatties a break on here. It's actually making me think about ditching the forums all together due to the endless fat is bad conversations.

It is bad and any fat person that thinks otherwise is fooling themselves, but if they are like me they come on here to get away from the real world & have some fun. All this "you're fat and disgusting & should be publicly stoned" threads are draining the fun out of this place for me.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree!

Why you think you are obese x

No offence to you Op but the "fat" threads will run on and on.

They aren't always started in a negative way but mostly end up degenerating.

Us "skinny's" also have to put up with foul comments on here.

It would be a shame for you to leave the forums so I would suggest not opening or reading any such threads that are likely to cause you upset.

"Why you think you are obese x"

It's a medical fact, obese is based on your BMI...mine is in the obese range, thankfully not morbidly obese now though.

well said that lady!!! (and well done on the 4stones!!good luck with the rest) xx

"I know its not Thursday, but im going to have a mini rant. There have been a lot of forum posts recently related to size. Yes I'm obese and im not proud of that fact, I don't hide that fact as have recent pics and declare my size on my profile. I have lost four stone since September and I fully intend to loose that again, but that's not why I'm posting this or looking for "oh well dones".

Fat people like me are not the only people that use the NHS or other public services and to be honest we have to fight to get a lot of the services. I slipped and broke my ankle a few years ago and I went to a NHS drop in centre (as it was next to the station where it happened) where the Dr lectured me about my weight for 20 min about my weight and wouldn't even look at my ankle as I was walking on it so couldn't possibly be broken. Two days later as I was in agony I went to A&E and it was broken and also displaced now as I had been walking On it. 12 weeks in a cast & two operations later (one done privately) it's still dodgey mainly because the 1st Dr couldn't see past my size. I have this every time I go to the gp about anything, even when I went for holiday jabs it was mentioned.

It's something I have to live with and something I'm dealing with and I'm sick of the attitude I see to fat people developing on here. can we all agree to start endless threads about smokers, drug addicts or alcoholics for a while and give us fatties a break on here. It's actually making me think about ditching the forums all together due to the endless fat is bad conversations.

It is bad and any fat person that thinks otherwise is fooling themselves, but if they are like me they come on here to get away from the real world & have some fun. All this "you're fat and disgusting & should be publicly stoned" threads are draining the fun out of this place for me.

"

love this xx

"Why you think you are obese x

It's a medical fact, obese is based on your BMI...mine is in the obese range, thankfully not morbidly obese now though."

you look fine in the avatar

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Most (not all ) of these threads are started to get a reaction. They seem to work. People join in with uproar which spurns them on until someone over steps the mark and they get closed.

If they wind you up. The best thing is not to read them in the first place. Unfortunately ranting about it will give some bright spark an idea to start another.

Spot on ryan

"Most (not all ) of these threads are started to get a reaction. They seem to work. People join in with uproar which spurns them on until someone over steps the mark and they get closed.

If they wind you up. The best thing is not to read them in the first place. Unfortunately ranting about it will give some bright spark an idea to start another. "

Problem is you can always tell they are a "fat bashing" thread from the title.....the ones I can tell I don't read but as it's a forum I am entitled to have a moan about it....or does that rule not apply to a relative newbi like me?

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Sometimes it how the forums work, if they having ago about size then someone else is having a rest from it all. Sometimes you need to be bullet proof on here. So what if you weigh more than some you can lose weight but they will always be a fool.

Think it great you have taken control of your life and changing it into what you want it to be

I'm with Ryan, there are many who get their kicks this way, I just leave them to it and read interesting threads, like this one

Without wanting to appear insensitive……

Why would anyone even read threads that obviously disagree with their sensibilities

If peope find themselves getting upset or angry when certain subjects are raised,,,, They can just steer clear of those topics, we don’t have to actively or passively participate with every thread…

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I always say I won't read or post in them but find myself dragged I to them lol

Unfortunately being fat is the last remaining physical characteristic people can be mean about because it's not an 'ism (and shouldn't be either because most times it can be changed).

Some people like to make themselves feel superior about being slim or toned etc good foe them, I admire their dedication to the body beautiful and all that buy assumptions that I am lazy and eat cake all say are very very wrong. Losing weight is not easy, it is much easier to put the Danny stuff on than lose it.

I lost 19lb recently but a blip foey birthday has seen the scales creep up quicker than the crept down so now I have a struggle to get back to where I was. It's demoralizing but I'll get there.

Some people will never accept other people's differences and that us a sad fact of the human race.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

If someone is fat and happy thats fine - if some one is fat and not happy with being fat then lose weight, i'd never call any one disgusting for being fat but what i really don't like is fat people whining that they're treated differently - what i really don't get is when fat people can't understand why everyone doesn't find them sexy - many men do - many men say they do to get a shag. In reality most people have something about themselves they don't like and being over weight can be changed. Z

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Most (not all ) of these threads are started to get a reaction. They seem to work. People join in with uproar which spurns them on until someone over steps the mark and they get closed.

If they wind you up. The best thing is not to read them in the first place. Unfortunately ranting about it will give some bright spark an idea to start another.

Problem is you can always tell they are a "fat bashing" thread from the title.....the ones I can tell I don't read but as it's a forum I am entitled to have a moan about it....or does that rule not apply to a relative newbi like me?"

Course you have a right to moan about it and I hope it makes you feel a bit better.

But Ryan is right, some people only start them to get a reaction. If they know it winds people up they will start them all the more.

x

Problem is you can always tell they are a "fat bashing" thread from the title.....the ones I can tell I don't read but as it's a forum I am entitled to have a moan about it....or does that rule not apply to a relative newbi like me?"

You can moan about anything you like my sweet, I'll even do a house call so you can get it all off your rather lovely chest, if you like

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Of course you can. You do whatever you like. I'm just trying to help you and point out that it won't help the problem you are highlighting

evesham

Yo be fair moat of the moaning comes from people who can't believe that others find fat people sexy and usually say that 'men will say anything to get laid'.

Whilst I agree that does happen ans I have probably shagged a few who fall into that category there are men who he homely like bigger ladies it's just some people can't understand that fact.

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

"If someone is fat and happy thats fine - if some one is fat and not happy with being fat then lose weight, i'd never call any one disgusting for being fat but what i really don't like is fat people whining that they're treated differently - what i really don't get is when fat people can't understand why everyone doesn't find them sexy - many men do - many men say they do to get a shag. In reality most people have something about themselves they don't like and being over weight can be changed. Z"

and there it is.. what Ryan was warning about

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"I know its not Thursday, but im going to have a mini rant. There have been a lot of forum posts recently related to size. Yes I'm obese and im not proud of that fact, I don't hide that fact as have recent pics and declare my size on my profile. I have lost four stone since September and I fully intend to loose that again, but that's not why I'm posting this or looking for "oh well dones".

"

This is one of the most intelligent and well written posts I have come across recently.

"If someone is fat and happy thats fine - if some one is fat and not happy with being fat then lose weight, i'd never call any one disgusting for being fat but what i really don't like is fat people whining that they're treated differently - what i really don't get is when fat people can't understand why everyone doesn't find them sexy - many men do - many men say they do to get a shag. In reality most people have something about themselves they don't like and being over weight can be changed. Z"

This thread has nothing to do with me moaning about not been sexy or been found attractive. Sexy is a state of mind and one I have, I also get plenty of messages a day and could be meeting two or three guys a day if I chose too. I also go to clubs no have lots of fun, please don't try and twist what I've said into something it's not.

I started the thread as a moan about the threads about size on here. Yes I know this one is adding to that number and will add fuel to the fire, but it wasn't me moaning about my size.

Bolton

"If someone is fat and happy thats fine - if some one is fat and not happy with being fat then lose weight, i'd never call any one disgusting for being fat but what i really don't like is fat people whining that they're treated differently - what i really don't get is when fat people can't understand why everyone doesn't find them sexy - many men do - many men say they do to get a shag. In reality most people have something about themselves they don't like and being over weight can be changed. Z

and there it is.. what Ryan was warning about "

Whats wrong with this? I haven't said anything out of order? Z

This is one of the most intelligent and well written posts I have come across recently. "

That means a lot to me as I read and respect a lot of your posts

"

^^^ This... Well said!

"

I think this simply highlights that behind any topic of debate, there is usually a human side. And irrespective of facts and opinions no matter how strongly presented they are, a little pause for thought on how we articulate ourselves doesn't take much.

How many of us would berate people who are overweight, if they were face to face with us visibly distressed. I've been guilty of such judgement, tutting at the individual who can't keep up on a fitness test......maybe I should wear his shoes before I tell him how easy it is to stop eating & exercise.

As has already been highlighted though, this applies to all body types and appearances.

Ignore derogatory threads that upset you, it works for me.

Unfortunately some people cannot see beyond a persons size, that's their problem. . I personally have an under active thyroid, which can prove a little difficult. . Most would say i am just lazy, my response these days would be if i am so lazy, i couldn't gave done a 186 mile trek in 15 days (didnt lose any weight, but i know i am at least a lot fitter)

my point is you should always try to get to know a person. . They may just surprise you xxx

"Unfortunately some people cannot see beyond a persons size, that's their problem. . I personally have an under active thyroid, which can prove a little difficult. . Most would say i am just lazy, my response these days would be if i am so lazy, i couldn't gave done a 186 mile trek in 15 days (didnt lose any weight, but i know i am at least a lot fitter)

my point is you should always try to get to know a person. . They may just surprise you xxx"

And I thought doing the 5k race for live was good, well done you

Naughtysexyminx.

You have every right to moan.

They have spoken using their small pathetic brain.

You have spoken from your heart which is a hell of a lot bigger and requires a lot more courage.

i dont read all the threads about peoples size, its not just fat people who get critisized though is it?

its hairy people, people with teeth missing in fact anyone who doesnt look a certain way. i think you are being too sensitive.

there are all sorts of different types on this site, and most of them seem to be enjoying themselves on here, whatever they look like and whatever personality type they are.

The trouble is it isn't just on here where fat people get bashed.

I recently blocked a family member on FB for likening fat people to murderers and d*unk drivers!!!

It's not what's on the outside, it's about who you are inside a beautiful soul will always shine through.

But yes it is a shame that a lot of people see it as their God given right to make larger people feel shameful for just being themselves. No one knows someones story until they have walked a mile in their shoes then perhaps we wouldn't be so quick to judge. X

Live and let live I say. Xx

By *oxerjoshleeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't think the issue is about obesity, it's simply the way of the Internet. Being safely tucked away behind a computer screen makes people very brave and sometimes downright rude.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Just ignore it......could not give a toss about what people think about me...

i notice that quite a few doctors and nurses are overweight actualy.

the nurse i see is a big black lady and i like her very much, i thinks she looks gorgeous.

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

All forums have there fair share of contributors who are judgmental,bigoted and deliberately provocative, but there are also many who are emphatic, supportive and understanding of issues/opinions posted. That is the nature of forums, and far from 'fat bashing' my perception of related threads on Fab is that the majority fall into the latter category.

There is an argument to say that it's important for wider social issues like the impact of obesity should be a topic for discussion.

Indeed many contributors on Fab have articulated with honesty and insight there feelings of being trapped in the cycle of obesity, and I for one have a far greater understanding and tolerance now.

I just want to make a point that seems to get overlooked when people are discussing us fatties. I'm overweight because of emotional issues I am being treated for weight related problems but it isn't seen as an eating disorder. I turn to food for comfort. I don't turn to alchohol or drugs and I gave up smoking so food is my crutch and I am overweight

My daughter however is underweight because of the exact same emotional issues she has lost her appetite because of the crap we have been going through over the years and as a result has lost to much weight. If she loses much more as she sometimes refuses to eat even very small amounts, she will probably be treated for an eating disorder. A drain on the NHS yes?

It's very unlike me to open up on the forums but I just felt the need to point out its not all black and white like some people think

It makes me laugh with the drain on society. I'm classed as morbidly obese.. I have perfect blood pressure, sugar levels, etc..

I do have joint problems but I have these when I'm within healthy bmi too as I suffer with hypermobility.. double jointed for those that don't know.

Actually being overweight helps me with that... As stops joints displacing as dislocationing so easy.

I also have monthly blood tests because I'm anemic... Again this is the same what ever weight... I have complex gynecological issues too.. have done since before my periods started but don't bother much with treatment...

I see my doctor more with my healthy weight children than ever for myself. Mostly I go for prescription pain killers... I just tend to not bother as get the wrong doctor and it's all my weight.

Oh and actually being overweight meant they wouldn't sterilize me after my 3rd child.

Yes there are certainly a lot of derogatory posts in the forums relating to being overweight.

I agree with Evie in that some people start these because they cannot understand why bigger people are getting meets and are offended by posts calling them sexy. At one time, just looking at a title, I knew a certain couple would post a derogatory comment, they never disappointed, each and every time.

There are equally as many threads, usually started by men, who say they love BBWs, this again starts the fat bashing because some people cannot stand to be overlooked. This says more about their neediness to be idolised by all.

Yes there are also lots of posts stating that fat people are the cause of the problems facing the NHS. We all know that this is not the case.

But whilst size issues does seem to be popular, we could all get offended by posts on forums as im sure we've all viewed posts complaining about something that we actively do. For example another popular thread is the 'why do couples only have pics of the woman' and its followed by 'the man must be ugly, fat etc'. Now I come under this category and if I had a different outlook then maybe I would be offended. But Im not offended at all because I do what I like and its silly to get offended by what strangers whom Im never going to meet say.

You have to accept that the size threads will not go away, they are popular. Easy to say dont take it to heart, but it is the only way. Some people just dont have the skills to debate without being insulting.

" I think this simply highlights that behind any topic of debate, there is usually a human side. And irrespective of facts and opinions no matter how strongly presented they are, a little pause for thought on how we articulate ourselves doesn't take much.

How many of us would berate people who are overweight, if they were face to face with us visibly distressed. I've been guilty of such judgement, tutting at the individual who can't keep up on a fitness test......maybe I should wear his shoes before I tell him how easy it is to stop eating & exercise.

As has already been highlighted though, this applies to all body types and appearances.

Ignore derogatory threads that upset you, it works for me."

What a lovely post

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"

There are equally as many threads, usually started by men, who say they love BBWs, this again starts the fat bashing because some people cannot stand to be overlooked. This says more about their neediness to be idolised by all.

"

Highlighting this, as for me at least, this is the heart of the matter most of the time. Well said.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"

This is one of the most intelligent and well written posts I have come across recently.

That means a lot to me as I read and respect a lot of your posts "

You are welcome, it is only the truth and thank you!

Size is a BIG thing on fab and can be like yesterday people only wishing men with 9in cocks ... BBW s have a big fan club here and I feel sorry for the bigger men thay don't get a look in most of the time.. As most bigger ladies are looking for slim fit men .. How tall how small and make people feel second class .. people should be themselves and if not happy change it ... And reading your post your not happy and changing things and doing it for you. xx

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I was married to someone who was size 24/26 for 12 years.

The reason I have "no bbw" on my profile is that I want someone who is the exact opposite of the ex wife. Am I wrong for wanting this? Maybe.

I feel like eating cake after reading this thread

"

To be fair..in most weight issue threads I've seen its been the fat folk that have been aggressive to others for DARING to have thoughts about any particular issue!

And some of us come on here to be ourselves and NOT to pretend we're something we're not, if folks are too sensitive to listen to other opinions then possibly the public forums are not the wisest place for them to spend their time!

"I was married to someone who was size 24/26 for 12 years.

The reason I have "no bbw" on my profile is that I want someone who is the exact opposite of the ex wife. Am I wrong for wanting this? Maybe."

you was looking for change ... but really it should not be on size but person whos inside ,

"

I agree that there seems to have been a lot of posts about fat people and I had decided to ignore them from now on but your post is slightly different.

Like you I've lost nearly 4 stone and will continue till I've lost another 3 or 4 probably. I'm not the most confident of women and reading the ever increasing posts about fat people certainty doesn't help. Sometimes my confidence is ready to pack it's bags and leave the building

However, I am what I am and state my size clearly on my profile describing exactly what Im like. Ive been very lucky to have met and continue to meet some gorgeous and lovely young men who actually find me attractive, wobbly bits and all and I thank them for that

I agree I'm a BBw not cos wot I eat I only eat 1 meal a day salad chicken jacket pototoes( must of the time) my weight came from having children and never could lose the weight after

Been to all slimming club but nothing

Some people should think twice cos people being overweight is not always to do with food, if someone sit and eats & eats than yes it's their fault but we r not all like that

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I agree I'm a BBw not cos wot I eat I only eat 1 meal a day salad chicken jacket pototoes( must of the time) my weight came from having children and never could lose the weight after

Some people should think twice cos people being overweight is not always to do with food, if someone sit and eats & eats than yes it's their fault but we r not all like that"

aye that is so true.

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

I always remember the reaction of my mother who returned to the country of her birth for the first and only time in 2001.

She went to Las Vegas and and the size of the American people that she saw physically put her off eating.

Our obesity problem is reported to be following the American trend.

I can safely say that I am overweight probably by a couple of stone that I've put on in the past year or so but I am aware of the problem and am altering my diet accordingly. On the health front I have had blood urine and ECG tests recently and have no problems apart from a long standing blood pressure problem. We all have to take personal responsibility for our own health.

"I agree I'm a BBw not cos wot I eat I only eat 1 meal a day salad chicken jacket pototoes( must of the time) my weight came from having children and never could lose the weight after

Some people should think twice cos people being overweight is not always to do with food, if someone sit and eats & eats than yes it's their fault but we r not all like that"

Your right its not always food ..Often there are medical reasons, and I do not mean genetic, although those predispositions certainly exist. Many medications cause weight gain, sometimes extreme weight gain, and removing the medication does NOT stop or reverse the gain. Depending on the illness, the choice to be will in one area of one's life, yet overweight, can be a difficult one. Often people who take drugs for mental health issues gain a lot of weight DUE SOLELY TO THE DRUGS, and the choice to be mentally unhealthy or overweight is an obvious one - mentally healthy is better.

"Just ignore it......could not give a toss about what people think about me..."

"I feel like eating cake after reading this thread"

Come eat it of a 'fatty'? I've got forks

If people stopped giving too much of a fuck they'd be happier.

There is someone for everyone.

Lunch anyone?...

Honestly is this thread not done...

Bolton

To be fair..in most weight issue threads I've seen its been the fat folk that have been aggressive to others for DARING to have thoughts about any particular issue!

And some of us come on here to be ourselves and NOT to pretend we're something we're not, if folks are too sensitive to listen to other opinions then possibly the public forums are not the wisest place for them to spend their time! "

People should really stop giving a shit about what people think on here. When it comes to peoples' opinions, some are black and white, some are grey and some are purple with green spots.

We all have our assets and our flaws. It's what makes us unique. Flaws in the eyes of one person are assets in the eyes of another and both types exist here on fabs. You'll run yourself mad trying to be onside with everyone here.

evesham

In my experience transgression isn't towards having a different opinion it's towards the way that opinion is expressed. Some people cannot help being derogatory towards others when staying their opinion.

And I would put some of the larger people in that when they have a go at people who are a 'bag of bones' etc. We can't ask for acceptance and understanding if we are offensive to people unlike us can we now?

In my experience stoning the fat people would has no effect. The rocks just bounce off.

"Lunch anyone?...

Honestly is this thread not done... "

Why should it be done? For once there had been some healthy debate about the issue rather the the usual one size is better then the other or sweeping generalisations and name calling.

As the advice that has been given to me by a lot of the contributors "if you don't like the thread, don't read it"

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"In my experience stoning the fat people would has no effect. The rocks just bounce off. "

Bahahahahahha!! I bloody love you!! Xx

Kent

"In my experience transgression isn't towards having a different opinion it's towards the way that opinion is expressed. Some people cannot help being derogatory towards others when staying their opinion.

And I would put some of the larger people in that when they have a go at people who are a 'bag of bones' etc. We can't ask for acceptance and understanding if we are offensive to people unlike us can we now? "

"Lunch anyone?...

Why should it be done? For once there had been some healthy debate about the issue rather the the usual one size is better then the other or sweeping generalisations and name calling.

As the advice that has been given to me by a lot of the contributors "if you don't like the thread, don't read it""

I can read and comment if I wish to.... Just like anyone else... Ta.

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

People who can't see past your size hunni are not worth bothering with!!!

Chances are they wouldn't have a clue how to please or handle a beauty like u xxxxxxxx enjoy yourself and balls to the rest xxxxx

"In my experience stoning the fat people would has no effect. The rocks just bounce off. "

Nothing wrong with getting publicly stoned

Kent

"Nothing wrong with getting publicly stoned "

Think you misunderstand jay!!

"Lunch anyone?...

As the advice that has been given to me by a lot of the contributors "if you don't like the thread, don't read it"

I can read and comment if I wish to.... Just like anyone else... Ta."

Very true you can, just like I can start a thread about anything that doesn't break forum rules & respond to comments in that thread keep it going if I wish to... Ta.

Really? I'm sure that's what was meant....now I'm not so sure.

I'm overweight , could lose a few pound but ain't gonna lose sleep over it, wouldn't like people to comment on it, not coz that particular comment would upset me, but pointing out anyone's 'faults' is rude and offensive. If you don't like fat go get some small, if you don't like small, go and get some fat.

[Removed by poster at 31/07/13 15:26:07]

You can't be that self conscious about your body, in your pictures your bent over and sucking people off and dressed up taking pictures in front of mirror.

I'm only saying this because I've got an issue with part of body and I wouldn't dream of posting a pic of it on the website

"You can't be that self conscious about your body, in your pictures your bent over and sucking people off and dressed up taking pictures in front of mirror.

I'm only saying this because I've got an issue with part of body and I wouldn't dream of posting a pic of it on the website"

Never said I was self conscious, I'm not at all. I would like to be more healthy so I am doing something about it, but that's not just driven by my appearance.

This thread was because I'm fed up with the attitude some people have to overweight people and the sudden influx in size related threads & fat bashing.

I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea with the way I look & opinions I have but I don't think there is a need for some of the negativity towards fat people on here and the general acceptance of it & felt the need to say something.

Must admit people dont half rant abt bbw in these Forums,all for a reaction,gd thing i personally dont take it to heart i shall still post loads pics x wiggles me phat arse lol and have alot of fun meeting some really nice people x

Ive lost some weight . . stone half of me please

[Removed by poster at 31/07/13 16:16:58]

What about all the single male bashing threads, and you have to admit, there's been a lot. Or doesn't that matter because it's nothing to do with female BBW's?

"What about all the single male bashing threads, and you have to admit, there's been a lot. Or doesn't that matter because it's nothing to do with female BBW's?"

I don't agree anyone on here is better then anyone else, be they a single male, single female, couple, slim, bbw, tall, short, bi, gay, straight etc & the same mutual respect should be displayed to everyone.

I certainly try to treat everyone with respect, I can't remember ever joining in with single guy or any other bashing threads and as I'm only interested in meeting single guys when I am meeting it would be very counter productive.

My motto is treat everyone the same way you want to be treated.

"What about all the single male bashing threads, and you have to admit, there's been a lot. Or doesn't that matter because it's nothing to do with female BBW's?

I don't agree anyone on here is better then anyone else, be they a single male, single female, couple, slim, bbw, tall, short, bi, gay, straight etc & the same mutual respect should be displayed to everyone.

I certainly try to treat everyone with respect, I can't remember ever joining in with single guy or any other bashing threads and as I'm only interested in meeting single guys when I am meeting it would be very counter productive.

"

That wasnt just aimed at you

"What about all the single male bashing threads, and you have to admit, there's been a lot. Or doesn't that matter because it's nothing to do with female BBW's?

That wasnt just aimed at you "

If you feel strongly enough about a subject start a thread about it, I did

Why can't we all just get naked, have sex, and get on?

Jeez

I lost weight just after winter and I felt amazing, although then a good friend started treating me differently even called me a bitch.I then started comfort eating and put it all back on. I feel like I've gone back to square one just to keep someone else happy. I'm trying to stay away from weight threads myself, one individual has enough say in my life without hearing opinions on here where people are brave enough to be rude. Women should show eachother more solidarity.

"I lost weight just after winter and I felt amazing, although then a good friend started treating me differently even called me a bitch.I then started comfort eating and put it all back on. I feel like I've gone back to square one just to keep someone else happy. I'm trying to stay away from weight threads myself, one individual has enough say in my life without hearing opinions on here where people are brave enough to be rude. Women should show eachother more solidarity. "

This is a particular thing that annoys me. Just because you have changed your lifestyle for the better friends or relatives say nasty things to put you off and drag you back so you're more like they are so they don't feel so bad about themselves.

I don't agree with the bashing threads. It is an individuals choice how they choose to live but I'm all for trying to help and support those who are in the process of changing their lifestyle

I'm finding all of these discussions a bit heavy.

evesham

"I lost weight just after winter and I felt amazing, although then a good friend started treating me differently even called me a bitch.I then started comfort eating and put it all back on. I feel like I've gone back to square one just to keep someone else happy. I'm trying to stay away from weight threads myself, one individual has enough say in my life without hearing opinions on here where people are brave enough to be rude. Women should show eachother more solidarity. "

Why just the women? Men struggle with body image to.

I am not overweight, don't smoke and don't drink so I am more than entitled to medical help when it's needed. I hate the way our system is abused by so many.

"Why just the women? Men struggle with body image to. "

It's interesting how in 'real life' men seem to mostly seek out thinner women and it's less of a hang up for men that are a little bigger.

But on here for a lot of people it's the reverse in that seems easier for bigger women to find men but not so for bigger men finding women.

I don't know how true that actually is - just based on what people say on here.

evesham

"I am not overweight, don't smoke and don't drink so I am more than entitled to medical help when it's needed. I hate the way our system is abused by so many."

More entitled!!!! Wow I pay into the same system you do love. You are no better than me, just a bit skinnier lol

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Somehow I knew this wasn't going to go well

evesham

"Why just the women? Men struggle with body image to.

It's interesting how in 'real life' men seem to mostly seek out thinner women and it's less of a hang up for men that are a little bigger.

But on here for a lot of people it's the reverse in that seems easier for bigger women to find men but not so for bigger men finding women.

I don't know how true that actually is - just based on what people say on here."

I've already said some men say they like bigger women cos they are desperate to get their cock wet. I've probably fucked a few but its ok, I was horny at the time lol

However there are genuine fans of bigger ladies on here and in real life yet this seems to be a concept some people find hard to comprehend or when just accept.

"I am not overweight, don't smoke and don't drink so I am more than entitled to medical help when it's needed. I hate the way our system is abused by so many.

More entitled!!!! Wow I pay into the same system you do love. You are no better than me, just a bit skinnier lol "

I pay for others too "love" and have every right to be resentful. Fat bastards, smokers, alcoholics, drug abusers, they get on my nerves with expecting medical help without wanting to help themselves.

And I didn't say more entitled, I said more than entitled.!!!

evesham

"I am not overweight, don't smoke and don't drink so I am more than entitled to medical help when it's needed. I hate the way our system is abused by so many.

More entitled!!!! Wow I pay into the same system you do love. You are no better than me, just a bit skinnier lol

I pay for others too "love" and have every right to be resentful. Fat bastards, smokers, alcoholics, drug abusers, they get on my nerves with expecting medical help without wanting to help themselves. "

How do you know they aren't helping themselves or are you grossly stereotyping people with your holier than thou attitude?? I like how fat people were the only group of people you felt it ok to call names there btw, can't get your point across without being offensive??

I pay for others too "love" and have every right to be resentful. Fat bastards, smokers, alcoholics, drug abusers, they get on my nerves with expecting medical help without wanting to help themselves. "

mustbe nice to be so perfect.

evesham

"And I didn't say more entitled, I said more than entitled.!!!"

In that case then your agreement has no meaning. I am more than entitled to the medical help I receive even though I am morbidly obese with a bmi of over 40 and type 2 diabetes.

I pay for others too "love" and have every right to be resentful. Fat bastards, smokers, alcoholics, drug abusers, they get on my nerves with expecting medical help without wanting to help themselves.

mustbe nice to be so perfect. "

not perfect by any stretch and I never said I was, but I am not fat, I don't smoke, I don't drink and I don't do drugs - those that do expect medical help for things they could help themselves with.

"And I didn't say more entitled, I said more than entitled.!!!

In that case then your agreement has no meaning. I am more than entitled to the medical help I receive even though I am morbidly obese with a bmi of over 40 and type 2 diabetes. "

Have you tried to help yourself first? Your entitlement certainly should not be the same as mine if you haven't helped yourself.

How do you know they aren't helping themselves or are you grossly stereotyping people with your holier than thou attitude?? I like how fat people were the only group of people you felt it ok to call names there btw, can't get your point across without being offensive?? "

Because they are fat bastards, generally overeat, lazy and expect far too much from society.

evesham

In that case then your agreement has no meaning. I am more than entitled to the medical help I receive even though I am morbidly obese with a bmi of over 40 and type 2 diabetes.

Have you tried to help yourself first? Your entitlement certainly should not be the same as mine if you haven't helped yourself."

Yes it should. I have worked all my adult life and paid into the national health system.

evesham

How do you know they aren't helping themselves or are you grossly stereotyping people with your holier than thou attitude?? I like how fat people were the only group of people you felt it ok to call names there btw, can't get your point across without being offensive??

Because they are fat bastards, generally overeat, lazy and expect far too much from society. "

Once again with the name calling. Like being in a playground this.

Have you tried to help yourself first? Your entitlement certainly should not be the same as mine if you haven't helped yourself.

Yes it should. I have worked all my adult life and paid into the national health system. "

You have no right to be entitled if you have self inflicted your obesity and diabetes. Try a diet, you might find you don't need to be so needy with our doctors and nurses.

evesham

Yes it should. I have worked all my adult life and paid into the national health system.

You have no right to be entitled if you have self inflicted your obesity and diabetes. Try a diet, you might find you don't need to be so needy with our doctors and nurses."

I have every right and nothing you say is going to change my mind.

You have no right to be entitled if you have self inflicted your obesity and diabetes. Try a diet, you might find you don't need to be so needy with our doctors and nurses.

I have every right and nothing you say is going to change my mind. "

Of course you won't accept what I am saying is right, I wouldn't expect any other response. I did notice you didn't answer my question. And then people wonder why our doctors and nurses are so overworked, wasting their time on people like you who are too lazy to help themselves.

Pontypridd

I know what side of the fence I'm on but is this not a thread that should be closed? It's getting very heated x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I know what side of the fence I'm on but is this not a thread that should be closed? It's getting very heated x"

evesham

Of course you won't accept what I am saying is right, I wouldn't expect any other response. I did notice you didn't answer my question. And then people wonder why our doctors and nurses are so overworked, wasting their time on people like you who are too lazy to help themselves."

I didn't answer your question because it's non of your business. My diabetic nurse and I are very happy with the progress I am making with figures all going the right way. Yet another stereotype you have falsely made I feel.

Oh and maybe look at the pulled muscle thread foe the answer you so desperately need

evesham

"I know what side of the fence I'm on but is this not a thread that should be closed? It's getting very heated x"

It's alright, I'm off to eat cake before letsbe gets home with the ice cream in a bit

not perfect by any stretch and I never said I was, but I am not fat, I don't smoke, I don't drink and I don't do drugs - those that do expect medical help for things they could help themselves with."

your life sounds just great.

[Removed by poster at 31/07/13 21:26:23]

Of course you won't accept what I am saying is right, I wouldn't expect any other response. I did notice you didn't answer my question. And then people wonder why our doctors and nurses are so overworked, wasting their time on people like you who are too lazy to help themselves.

I didn't answer your question because it's non of your business. My diabetic nurse and I are very happy with the progress I am making with figures all going the right way. Yet another stereotype you have falsely made I feel.

Oh and maybe look at the pulled muscle thread foe the answer you so desperately need "

lol @ diabetic nurse, bet you love talking about her on a regular basis!!!

not perfect by any stretch and I never said I was, but I am not fat, I don't smoke, I don't drink and I don't do drugs - those that do expect medical help for things they could help themselves with.

your life sounds just great. "

It's not bad thanks!!

"I know what side of the fence I'm on but is this not a thread that should be closed? It's getting very heated x

It's alright, I'm off to eat cake before letsbe gets home with the ice cream in a bit "

Why change the habit of a lifetime?

evesham

Oh and maybe look at the pulled muscle thread foe the answer you so desperately need

lol @ diabetic nurse, bet you love talking about her on a regular basis!!!"

Yeah. She's a nice lady.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

Because they are fat bastards, generally overeat, lazy and expect far too much from society. "

what a charming person you seem to be..?

how wonderful to be so utterly perfect..

Pontypridd

"I know what side of the fence I'm on but is this not a thread that should be closed? It's getting very heated x

It's alright, I'm off to eat cake before letsbe gets home with the ice cream in a bit "

Enjoy xxx

Someone made a point earlier about women being the harshest critics of other women. I think this post has illustrated it perfectly.

"

"

Because they are fat bastards, generally overeat, lazy and expect far too much from society.

how wonderful to be so utterly perfect.. "

lol @ diabetic nurse, bet you love talking about her on a regular basis!!!

Yeah. She's a nice lady. "

She needs to be, lol

evesham

It's alright, I'm off to eat cake before letsbe gets home with the ice cream in a bit

Why change the habit of a lifetime? "

I know. Got the good old nhs to fall back ain't i beat not fall too hard though, don't want to dent it

"

"

99% of the population are overweight or obese due to overeating. Only 1% are affected because of ill health. So my description above is pretty accurate, plus I am not the only one who says or thinks the same.

Pontypridd

Why change the habit of a lifetime? "

I'm rarely argumentative but come on woman learn to shut your mouth you are being very disrespectful

I know. Got the good old nhs to fall back ain't i beat not fall too hard though, don't want to dent it "

And then bounce

I'm rarely argumentative but come on woman learn to shut your mouth you are being very disrespectful "

Disrespectful? Honest more like. She's fat and expects others to help her without wanting to help herself.

"Someone made a point earlier about women being the harshest critics of other women. I think this post has illustrated it perfectly. "

It may sound harsh, but it's also the truth.

"

99% of the population are overweight or obese due to overeating. Only 1% are affected because of ill health. So my description above is pretty accurate, plus I am not the only one who says or thinks the same."

I'm really biting my tongue right now.

Comments like that tend give my middle finger a major hard-on.

That is not a nice statement your making right there lady.

evesham

I'm rarely argumentative but come on woman learn to shut your mouth you are being very disrespectful

Disrespectful? Honest more like. She's fat and expects others to help her without wanting to help herself. "

I am grateful though

"

how wonderful to be so utterly perfect.. "

think you need a drink

Pontypridd

Disrespectful? Honest more like. She's fat and expects others to help her without wanting to help herself. "

Nope disrespectful x

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Very nasty. Not often I report forum posts but this one I did. I hope you never have to waste our NHS resources on a self inflicted injury such as crossing the road without using the pedestrian crossing

Very nasty. Not often I report forum posts but this one I did. I hope you never have to waste our NHS resources on a self inflicted injury such as crossing the road without using the pedestrian crossing "

Of course I am perceived as very nasty, the truth hurts. Fat people are a waste of precious resources that are desperately needed for genuinely sick people.

Disrespectful? Honest more like. She's fat and expects others to help her without wanting to help herself.

Nope disrespectful x"

Nope honest x

[Removed by poster at 31/07/13 21:37:49]

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

"Publicly stone the fat of the UK" are you sure your not a headline writer for the Daily Mail?

I am grateful though "

The only attitude I would expect from someone abusing an already over-stretched resource.

evesham

I am grateful though

The only attitude I would expect from someone abusing an already over-stretched resource."

You do like to flog an old horse don't you!! Put your soap box away.

"

99% of the population are overweight or obese due to overeating. Only 1% are affected because of ill health. So my description above is pretty accurate, plus I am not the only one who says or thinks the same.

I'm really biting my tongue right now.

Comments like that tend give my middle finger a major hard-on.

That is not a nice statement your making right there lady.

"

Might not be nice, but it's the truth and the truth hurts. Man up and face reality.

vodka yes yes yes, drink drink.

in Lancashire

"Someone made a point earlier about women being the harshest critics of other women. I think this post has illustrated it perfectly.

It may sound harsh, but it's also the truth."

probably a good example of someone 'perfect' in appearance an looks etc but inside is rotten, ugly as a person and devoid of any compassion for others..

Pontypridd

We joined this site and felt so liberated, ah a place where people wouldn't judge us, how naive were we, there are people to judge you at every corner, are you over weight? Unemployed? A slut? We consider ourselves none if these but still did not expect this.

Very nasty. Not often I report forum posts but this one I did. I hope you never have to waste our NHS resources on a self inflicted injury such as crossing the road without using the pedestrian crossing

Of course I am perceived as very nasty, the truth hurts. Fat people are a waste of precious resources that are desperately needed for genuinely sick people."

So cancer treatment should be denied to all with a BMI of over 25 maybe??? How bout euthanasia??? Admin, any chance of changing this person's user name to Dr Mengele

I am grateful though

The only attitude I would expect from someone abusing an already over-stretched resource.

You do like to flog an old horse don't you!! Put your soap box away. "

Love the way my points are strictly avoided, always some excuse to come up with, generally throw it back at someone else.

"We joined this site and felt so liberated, ah a place where people wouldn't judge us, how naive were we, there are people to judge you at every corner, are you over weight? Unemployed? A slut? We consider ourselves none if these but still did not expect this. "

Fortunately that's only true of a minority.

Of course I am perceived as very nasty, the truth hurts. Fat people are a waste of precious resources that are desperately needed for genuinely sick people.

So cancer treatment should be denied to all with a BMI of over 25 maybe??? How bout euthanasia??? Admin, any chance of changing this person's user name to Dr Mengele "

Anybody who is overweight through no fault of their own (which by the way I have already mentioned) deserve as much medical treatment as the next very sick person. Overweight people who eat too much then suffer the consequences do not deserve help if they won't help themselves.

in Lancashire

"We joined this site and felt so liberated, ah a place where people wouldn't judge us, how naive were we, there are people to judge you at every corner, are you over weight? Unemployed? A slut? We consider ourselves none if these but still did not expect this.

Fortunately that's only true of a minority. "

agreed

"Someone made a point earlier about women being the harshest critics of other women. I think this post has illustrated it perfectly.

probably a good example of someone 'perfect' in appearance an looks etc but inside is rotten, ugly as a person and devoid of any compassion for others..

"

Loving your perception!

evesham

I am grateful though

Love the way my points are strictly avoided, always some excuse to come up with, generally throw it back at someone else."

What point did I miss in that one then?

in Lancashire

Loving your perception! "

I am grateful though

Love the way my points are strictly avoided, always some excuse to come up with, generally throw it back at someone else.

What point did I miss in that one then? "

You are dying to tell me you are huge because of some illness/thyroid/childhood trauma - but you won't because you want me to keep thinking you just eat too much

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

I hate to piss on peoples bonfire but the Title in itself was quite inflammatory and IMO looking for a negative reaction.

"I hate to piss on peoples bonfire but the Title in itself was quite inflammatory and IMO looking for a negative reaction."

Read the original post. The OP was making the point that larger people are blamed for the ills of the UK, a point lavishly illustrated by the recent replies above.

evesham

I am grateful though

You are dying to tell me you are huge because of some illness/thyroid/childhood trauma - but you won't because you want me to keep thinking you just eat too much "

Nope. None of those reasons that I know of but you assume i am Doing nothing to help myself. I'm just enjoying the banter lol

"

Anybody who is overweight through no fault of their own (which by the way I have already mentioned) deserve as much medical treatment as the next very sick person. Overweight people who eat too much then suffer the consequences do not deserve help if they won't help themselves."

So if I say I'm overweight cos of the tablets I take (I'm not, it's cos I sometimes eat crap and like a drink) but if I blame the pills can I have my next hip replacement when it crumbles due to my rapid degenerative arthritis?

By *allDarkFoxForYouMan  over a year ago

Winchester/London

If subject threads had to be agreeable with all we'd have nothing of substance discussed.

Read what you desire and reply likewise.

I don't use this site as a bubble to escape from reality .

It's the random nature of the topics some gritty,some quirky some light that appeals

"

Anybody who is overweight through no fault of their own (which by the way I have already mentioned) deserve as much medical treatment as the next very sick person. Overweight people who eat too much then suffer the consequences do not deserve help if they won't help themselves.

So if I say I'm overweight cos of the tablets I take (I'm not, it's cos I sometimes eat crap and like a drink) but if I blame the pills can I have my next hip replacement when it crumbles due to my rapid degenerative arthritis?"

Erm I think the doctors would know whether you were genuine or not!

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Holy hell...this escalated quickly.

I am grateful though

You are dying to tell me you are huge because of some illness/thyroid/childhood trauma - but you won't because you want me to keep thinking you just eat too much

Nope. None of those reasons that I know of but you assume i am Doing nothing to help myself. I'm just enjoying the banter lol"

yeh right lol

Pontypridd

"If subject threads had to be agreeable with all we'd have nothing of substance discussed.

It's the random nature of the topics some gritty,some quirky some light that appeals"

Well wouldn't you be the person to say that lol x

Since we've descended to the playground, does anyone wanna play hide and seek?

"Since we've descended to the playground, does anyone wanna play hide and seek? "

Hide the sausage sounds more my thing.

Pink if your mother was overweight, do you think NHS should refuse to treat her too? Serious question

Pontypridd

"Since we've descended to the playground, does anyone wanna play hide and seek? "

Can we do I spy?

I will play so long as I'm not found till this thread has finished

"

So if I say I'm overweight cos of the tablets I take (I'm not, it's cos I sometimes eat crap and like a drink) but if I blame the pills can I have my next hip replacement when it crumbles due to my rapid degenerative arthritis?

Erm I think the doctors would know whether you were genuine or not!"

Actually, doctors aren't nutritionists, a lot of them believe that tablets cause weight gain and they don't (apart from steroids which generally settle and some strong cancer drugs) it's usually cos the pills you take make you feel better, appetite improves and you eat more and not necessarily healthy foods. I know many folk on all sorts of meds who successfully lose weight in the face of what their doctor has said. This isn't to bash those with a weight problem, just to illustrate that a doctor would probably believe me if I said I only nibbled a lettuce leaf once a fortnight and I was overweight cos of my tablets

"

Actually, doctors aren't nutritionists, a lot of them believe that tablets cause weight gain and they don't (apart from steroids which generally settle and some strong cancer drugs) it's usually cos the pills you take make you feel better, appetite improves and you eat more and not necessarily healthy foods. I know many folk on all sorts of meds who successfully lose weight in the face of what their doctor has said. This isn't to bash those with a weight problem, just to illustrate that a doctor would probably believe me if I said I only nibbled a lettuce leaf once a fortnight and I was overweight cos of my tablets "

Lying about being overweight is quite common and understandable

By *allDarkFoxForYouMan  over a year ago

Winchester/London

"If subject threads had to be agreeable with all we'd have nothing of substance discussed.

It's the random nature of the topics some gritty,some quirky some light that appeals

Well wouldn't you be the person to say that lol x"

Er well I have little option but to peruse the forums through journalistic eyes.

Not a fan of censored subject matters as there's something to offend every person on here if you go looking for it

Has anybod noticed no pics on there pro,Mary poppins practically perfect in every way x perhaps you need to end this thread,gone a bit far now i think,there are validated oppinions and this has turned into predudice and nastyness

Has anybod noticed no pics on there pro,Mary poppins practically perfect in every way x perhaps you need to end this thread,gone a bit far now i think,there are validated oppinions and this has turned into predudice and nastyness

Pontypridd

"

Actually, doctors aren't nutritionists, a lot of them believe that tablets cause weight gain and they don't (apart from steroids which generally settle and some strong cancer drugs) it's usually cos the pills you take make you feel better, appetite improves and you eat more and not necessarily healthy foods. I know many folk on all sorts of meds who successfully lose weight in the face of what their doctor has said. This isn't to bash those with a weight problem, just to illustrate that a doctor would probably believe me if I said I only nibbled a lettuce leaf once a fortnight and I was overweight cos of my tablets "

Ahh sorry wrong answer it was tree lol x

"Pink if your mother was overweight, do you think NHS should refuse to treat her too? Serious question "

If she was refusing to help herself then yes. If she wasn't trying regards dieting and nutrition, then yes. Nobody should be allowed to abuse our medical system, basically take the piss.

"Has anybod noticed no pics on there pro,Mary poppins practically perfect in every way x perhaps you need to end this thread,gone a bit far now i think,there are validated oppinions and this has turned into predudice and nastyness "

What has me not having pics got to do with being fat?

"

Actually, doctors aren't nutritionists, a lot of them believe that tablets cause weight gain and they don't (apart from steroids which generally settle and some strong cancer drugs) it's usually cos the pills you take make you feel better, appetite improves and you eat more and not necessarily healthy foods. I know many folk on all sorts of meds who successfully lose weight in the face of what their doctor has said. This isn't to bash those with a weight problem, just to illustrate that a doctor would probably believe me if I said I only nibbled a lettuce leaf once a fortnight and I was overweight cos of my tablets

Lying about being overweight is quite common and understandable "

Whoosh, right over your pretty (though as you've no pics I'm not so sure) little head

Do you know after seeing post on woman being over weight and saying all sorts ..... you very really here men saying about there weight ? Thay say very little.

It started as a reasonable discussion and one poster turned it into a slanging match. Let it end

"Pink if your mother was overweight, do you think NHS should refuse to treat her too? Serious question

If she was refusing to help herself then yes. If she wasn't trying regards dieting and nutrition, then yes. Nobody should be allowed to abuse our medical system, basically take the piss. "

But most people do try and if they don't it usually because of other factor such as low self-esteem, confidence, lack of knowledge on healthy eating. I agree that most people can lose weight. Some people find it much harder than others but everyone can lose weight. But its not that simple. Many factors can stop them, even if they are aware that they should.

Wyrd-You naughty minx

2 blue eyes-But this is more fun.

Moodymoo-Wanna hide together? You know, for warmth and that

[Removed by poster at 31/07/13 22:30:39]

"Has anybod noticed no pics on there pro,Mary poppins practically perfect in every way x perhaps you need to end this thread,gone a bit far now i think,there are validated oppinions and this has turned into predudice and nastyness

What has me not having pics got to do with being fat?"

It has nothing to Do with u being fat or thin,it the fact ur hiding behind a blank Pro being completelyR?de x