FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > im getting hooked on..

im getting hooked on..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

tv shopping! Every time i flick over they are showing something i just have to have. Its becoming a bit of a problem. Anyone else shooked on bit up tv or gems tv?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"tv shopping! Every time i flick over they are showing something i just have to have. Its becoming a bit of a problem. Anyone else shooked on bit up tv or gems tv?"

NOPE!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have probs with ebay, but it's usually when I get in from the pub....anybody want to buy an artificial tree?

By *ayceeCouple  over a year ago

northampton

Lol, my ebay buys turn up during the week that I have bought at the weekend after a few glasses of wine.... alcohol and a laptop do not mix!!!

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"Lol, my ebay buys turn up during the week that I have bought at the weekend after a few glasses of wine.... alcohol and a laptop do not mix!!! "

as i found to my cost last year....I gave my lappy a glass of wine one evening....and it was allergic to it

northampton

"Lol, my ebay buys turn up during the week that I have bought at the weekend after a few glasses of wine.... alcohol and a laptop do not mix!!!

as i found to my cost last year....I gave my lappy a glass of wine one evening....and it was allergic to it "

Pmsl, I found they don't like being involved in sex either..... you cum on them and they die....

I try to keep off e bay now, I bid on a Terminator robot once

Norfolk

thank goodness I dont use my computer for buying things or having sex

northampton

no you use your phone for that....

"Lol, my ebay buys turn up during the week that I have bought at the weekend after a few glasses of wine.... alcohol and a laptop do not mix!!!

as i found to my cost last year....I gave my lappy a glass of wine one evening....and it was allergic to it

Pmsl, I found they don't like being involved in sex either..... you cum on them and they die.... "

eh..which button did yer press for that ?

Norfolk

"no you use your phone for that.... "

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Never indulged my self but that one where they count down items and the price drops looks exciteing.

northampton

Pmsl, I found they don't like being involved in sex either..... you cum on them and they die....

eh..which button did yer press for that ?"

Lol, ummmm, you know the one

Norfolk

Lol, ummmm, you know the one"

is it the 'G' button

Lol, ummmm, you know the one"

awww shucks..your making me blush

i have bought a fair bit an quite pleased

» Add a new message to this topic