FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Am I doing something wrong?

Am I doing something wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know us single men get a hard time on here, especially because of the timewasters and fantasists.

But am I doing something wrong? Ive messaged ppl, politely, im never rude, provide the info that the ppl ask for, yet nothing? not even a polite no thanks? I know im not exactly a looker, butim beginning to think I look like the elephant man or something!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Im afraid there are as many timewasting fantasist women on here as guys but its only the females who moan as they get far more messages just for having a pair of boobs, even the ugly ones lol just the way it is on here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably not. Stick around, expect nothing, join in forums....I get the odd message so no reason why you can't in time.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"but its only the females who moan"

Really? REALLY??? Don't think so!

To the OP, I am afraid the fact you can only accommodate during the morning on weekdays suggests you are in a relationship. That will put people off. And even if you're not, anyone who works daytimes will not be able to meet easily.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Im afraid there are as many timewasting fantasist women on here as guys but its only the females who moan as they get far more messages just for having a pair of boobs, even the ugly ones lol just the way it is on here. "

Only the females who moan! That's hilarious and very wrong.

By *oxerjoshleeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

It is mainly the females that moan... haven't you seen the endless threads they start moaning about how hard it is being a single female on here? ??......

Macclesfield

Well im often in chat and I assure you for every guy moaning about a woman there are 20 women moaning about guys

Maybe you could try explaining why you can't accommodate all the time.

Women can be wary about you not being able to accommodate at evening's/night's.

"Well im often in chat and I assure you for every guy moaning about a woman there are 20 women moaning about guys "

We're moaning about guys, not about not being able to meet them.

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Im afraid there are as many timewasting fantasist women on here as guys but its only the females who moan as they get far more messages just for having a pair of boobs, even the ugly ones lol just the way it is on here. "

Even the ugly ones? Sorry I heard about instashag on other threads, thinks that's what you might be looking for x

Macclesfield

[Removed by poster at 31/07/13 21:21:59]

2 weeks really this isn't instashag

"Well im often in chat and I assure you for every guy moaning about a woman there are 20 women moaning about guys

We're moaning about guys, not about not being able to meet them.

If you actually read my original maessage instead of "doing what guys do and never reading" instead of picking up on one part and quoting it you'll see that I was making the point there are as many timewasting women on here as men "

Considering the proportion of men to women I suspect you're wrong. However you said 'but its only the women who moan', so inferring that men do not moan on here. They do. A lot!

Macclesfield

@wrdy if you read my original message properly instead of picking up on one part of it you'll see I was making the point that there are as many timewasting women on here as men

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

"2 weeks really this isn't instashag "

seconded.

Macclesfield

"Considering the proportion of men to women I suspect you're wrong. However you said 'but its only the women who moan', so inferring that men do not moan on here. They do. A lot!"

well in my experience this is the case so you cant tell me im wrong.

Offer to bring cake…. But if that fails…. Shave your legs and buy yourself a frock ….!.

By *oxerjoshleeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"@wrdy if you read my original message properly instead of picking up on one part of it you'll see I was making the point that there are as many timewasting women on here as men "

Yes but the time wasting women usually turn out to be men pretending to be women.

"@wrdy if you read my original message properly instead of picking up on one part of it you'll see I was making the point that there are as many timewasting women on here as men

Yes but the time wasting women usually turn out to be men pretending to be women. "

Macclesfield

"

Yes but the time wasting women usually turn out to be men pretending to be women. "

Some may well be, but again in my experience women have timewasted that have been on cam in chat and ive seen they are women.

"

Yes but the time wasting women usually turn out to be men pretending to be women.

Some may well be, but again in my experience women have timewasted that have been on cam in chat and ive seen they are women."

Timewasted or turned you down

Macclesfield

"

Timewasted or turned you down "

Typical fab female reaction lol they were timewasters who lied about things in their profile. Other people in chat had said so as well.

West Yorkshire

If we're all ugly liars, one wonders why you're even here.

"

Typical fab female reaction lol they were timewasters who lied about things in their profile. Other people in chat had said so as well. "

Oh dear we are a couple and you assumed its the female writing

Spitting the dummy in the forums is never attractive

Macclesfield

"If we're all ugly liars, one wonders why you're even here."

I never said that, maybe you need to go and re-take your English GCSE. in particular the reading part.

"If we're all ugly liars, one wonders why you're even here."

Please! Ugly lying timewasters if you don't mind.

[Removed by poster at 31/07/13 21:53:55]

Macclesfield

"

Typical fab female reaction lol they were timewasters who lied about things in their profile. Other people in chat had said so as well.

Spitting the dummy in the forums is never attractive "

Avoiding the point cos you know im right much? lol

It's natural selection in action; joining fabswingers doesn't mean that women are suddenly going to fall into your lap or indeed onto the Right Hononourable Member For Fuckinghamshire.

Simple equation. More men than women means women can afford to be very selective; therefore to the wittiest, most handsome, most interesting goes the spoils..... much like in real life.

Joining fab is not a ticket to have your shirt up and down your back like a roller blind!

West Yorkshire

"If we're all ugly liars, one wonders why you're even here.

I never said that, maybe you need to go and re-take your English GCSE. in particular the reading part. "

I got an A* in English language and in literacy too. I'm sure there was some reading involved.

I also have a diploma in reading between the lines and an MA in advanced sarcasm.

Fat, ugly moaning woman here with boobs, who gets some messages, mainly friends, some randoms. certainly don't get 100s daily. I am definitely not moaning, just making a statement. I have a meet tomorrow, following 2 socials and consider myself lucky that a guy has taken the trouble to socially chat over a coffee with me twice and still wants to meet me. As for moaning ...............

Macclesfield

"

I got an A* in English language and in literacy too. I'm sure there was some reading involved.

I also have a diploma in reading between the lines and an MA in advanced sarcasm."

Well you still clearly failed to read my posts properly. I have stated things I have witnessed on this site, things ive actually seen and you havn't so your "reading between the lines" is incorrect in every sense.

Oh my word

Pedantic is my word of the night

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Having looked at your profile, there are two matters to address.

You say you can only accommodate at certain times, which will be off-putting to many people. Thus, you have to state why you can't accommodate, which may well go some way to put people's doubts at rest.

Secondly, you have only been on here 2 weeks!!!! Thus, if you had any preconceived idea that this could be an "Instant Fix" site, then dream on!

You are up against lots of other guys, so you have to "sell" yourself. Stand out; get your self noticed, get into the Forums, go to socials and clubs in your area.

It can take ages to get a response, so you have to be full of one major commodity, that is Patience!

Good Luck.

West Yorkshire

"

I also have a diploma in reading between the lines and an MA in advanced sarcasm.

Well you still clearly failed to read my posts properly. I have stated things I have witnessed on this site, things ive actually seen and you havn't so your "reading between the lines" is incorrect in every sense. "

Have you got something in your eye?

Macclesfield

"

Have you got something in your eye? "

No i'm winking in disbelief at the lack of ability of someone to read who apparently has an A* in English.

"

Spitting the dummy in the forums is never attractive

Avoiding the point cos you know im right much? lol"

What point ?

You are all acting like children.

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

I don't think the OP is ding anything wrong, except to accept that he won't get replies in the majority of cases. I have lost count of the nunber of polite messages I have sent that are either left unread or deleted without reply. I used to get upset by it but now just shrug my broad shoulders and move on. In my case, I am a "cheat" as well, so I have even less hope of being treated with any degree of civility. Having said all that, I am very grateful indeed to the few people who bother to reply and don't judge my motives and actions.

West Yorkshire

"

Have you got something in your eye?

No i'm winking in disbelief at the lack of ability of someone to read who apparently has an A* in English."

Aww. You'll get over it.

West Yorkshire

And on that note I'm exiting the thread before I end up with a ban.

"Fat, ugly moaning woman here with boobs, who gets some messages, mainly friends, some randoms. certainly don't get 100s daily. I am definitely not moaning, just making a statement. I have a meet tomorrow, following 2 socials and consider myself lucky that a guy has taken the trouble to socially chat over a coffee with me twice and still wants to meet me. As for moaning ............... "

Hear hear Scorpio! X

No mate I think most of them are in fantasy land, they say they want NSA so looks shouldnt be so much of an issue (within reason).Too many are looking for Brad Pitt and Beckhham etc.

To the OP you definetly need to explain the reasons why you have time constraints if not nobody is going to believe youre not trying to cheat on the DL. Also Im a single male and it took well over a month to get into the rythem here. Sent a lot of polite messages and like you were blown off at first. Give it time like someone else said there are TONS of competition on here so you gotta stand out somehow. You gotta throw everything at the wall and see what sticks you know. Youre not gonna get instant hookups here trust me! On that note if youre just looking for a booty call use craigslist lol.

This place isn't hard! Deal with it and stop moaning

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Dear lord I must be having a really stressful day to even contemplate on commenting on this but here goes, off the thread but does nobody male or female realise that slagging off the opposite sex is probably going to get you nowhere here? Actually Iam biased cos I'm a fem, go girls! Lol x

"No mate I think most of them are in fantasy land, they say they want NSA so looks shouldnt be so much of an issue (within reason).Too many are looking for Brad Pitt and Beckhham etc."

Hahaha really? I am looking for nsa so physically that's all I'm looking for..

As we know woman have the pick and if a beckham type and a mr bean type were both asking for a meet.. Which one is the woman gonna sway towards?

That's the reality on here

Altho everyone has a different perception of what's attractive

Furthermore youre not doing yourself any favors by complaining about nobody wanting to talk to you in a thread. Especially when people are suspicious about your relationship status, you start a thread get tons of advice and comments and never make another post...

» Add a new message to this topic