FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > stoned ? fat people

stoned ? fat people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was thinking reading other post ..... You very really hear men saying about their weight and getting up set? They say very little .. they are very different to woman on this subject . But must have the same feeling at times but say not a lot ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ffs I'm sick to death of fat threads

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Ffs I'm sick to death of fat threads"

To be fair, as engaging as the last one was I think this may be a thread too far.

I just think theres alot of bigger men who need to been seen here x who stay in the background say very little .And are as good as the rest x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

+1

"I just think theres alot of bigger men who need to been seen here x who stay in the background say very little .And are as good as the rest x"

Perhaps they like to stay quiet about it!!

There has been a lot of fat threads lately

"I just think theres alot of bigger men who need to been seen here x who stay in the background say very little .And are as good as the rest x

There has been a lot of fat threads lately "

sure have and all woman ..... you tell me last time you see a man ? moaning ABOUT WEIGHT ?

Stinks of troll bait in here.....

"Stinks of troll bait in here....."
YOU troll I will bait and maybe give you something to think about ,

"I just think theres alot of bigger men who need to been seen here x who stay in the background say very little .And are as good as the rest x

There has been a lot of fat threads lately sure have and all woman ..... you tell me last time you see a man ? moaning ABOUT WEIGHT ?"

That's why I said that perhaps the men like to stay quiet about it! As you don't often see threads on the subject started by men about men.

Not sure why you used caps?

There has been a lot of fat threads lately sure have and all woman ..... you tell me last time you see a man ? moaning ABOUT WEIGHT ?

That's why I said that perhaps the men like to stay quiet about it! As you don't often see threads on the subject started by men about men.

Not sure why you used caps? "

Because I get fed up with woman thinking they are the only ones who feel second class they make have the bigger men here feel it too .

"I was thinking reading other post ..... You very really hear men saying about their weight and getting up set? They say very little .. they are very different to woman on this subject . But must have the same feeling at times but say not a lot ?"

Why would you want to stone fat peeps ? Apart from the fact they make larger, therefore easier targets

"I was thinking reading other post ..... You very really hear men saying about their weight and getting up set? They say very little .. they are very different to woman on this subject . But must have the same feeling at times but say not a lot ?

Why would you want to stone fat peeps ? Apart from the fact they make larger, therefore easier targets "

no I was reading other post stoned about being fat .. this lady felt she was ... 9/10 its all about woman here ,and about woman rear you see men ever saying a lot.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I think men start the BBW threads and so forth, and I don't think a woman really needs to start the same type about men! I'm slim, and always end up being insulted in some way or another, and therefore refrain from entering them when I can, but these type of post NEVER end nice and they do tend to get a bit boring!

As to my own type I am attracted to, is all stated on my profile

There are times you get a BBW post and woman saying they feel this and that and the men saying how lovely they are ......... you never here this about the bigger men here .. Woman no matter there size come out smelling of roses .

"There are times you get a BBW post and woman saying they feel this and that and the men saying how lovely they are ......... you never here this about the bigger men here .. Woman no matter there size come out smelling of roses ."

yeah I agree that there many guys who are fans of bbws but not many women who are fans of the equivalent in men.

"I was thinking reading other post ..... You very really hear men saying about their weight and getting up set? They say very little .. they are very different to woman on this subject . But must have the same feeling at times but say not a lot ?

Why would you want to stone fat peeps ? Apart from the fact they make larger, therefore easier targets no I was reading other post stoned about being fat .. this lady felt she was ... 9/10 its all about woman here ,and about woman rear you see men ever saying a lot."

Simples ...Thats because most men dont have the vanity gene, which plays such a major role in the female of the species daily life !

"Stinks of troll bait in here.....YOU troll I will bait and maybe give you something to think about , "

Hey! I'm no troll. I prefer the term "under bridge dweller" thank you very much.

By *wingerdelightCouple  over a year ago

eastliegh

Is beeing fat bad for the country. Yes.

Its easy to blame health issues etc but in the third world you don't tend to see fat people. The problem is that its becoming the norm men and women. Is it worse than smoking,drinking etc, prob not. But the rot is setting in and is here to stay. Unless people take responsabilty for their actions then things won't change.

Why would you want to stone fat peeps ? Apart from the fact they make larger, therefore easier targets no I was reading other post stoned about being fat .. this lady felt she was ... 9/10 its all about woman here ,and about woman rear you see men ever saying a lot.

Simples ...Thats because most men dont have the vanity gene, which plays such a major role in the female of the species daily life ! "

yes you maybe right .. I have sat here looking at the posts years and no one should be made to feel second class .. we are more then a size we are people with feelings .

"Is beeing fat bad for the country. Yes.

Its easy to blame health issues etc but in the third world you don't tend to see fat people. The problem is that its becoming the norm men and women. Is it worse than smoking,drinking etc, prob not. But the rot is setting in and is here to stay. Unless people take responsabilty for their actions then things won't change. "

for some food is the only thing that makes them happy ... For some its like a drug they need there fix ....... for some they feel so low that could not care .... for some its there friend ,,, Food ..

Its easy to blame health issues etc but in the third world you don't tend to see fat people. The problem is that its becoming the norm men and women. Is it worse than smoking,drinking etc, prob not. But the rot is setting in and is here to stay. Unless people take responsabilty for their actions then things won't change. "

Fat in the free world or, live skinny, but downtrodden by corrupt dictatorships in the 3rd world, hmmm, let me think ......

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Drip, drip, drip ... it's like bloody Chinese water torture.

Please, somebody make it stop!

By *allDarkFoxForYouMan  over a year ago

Winchester/London

"Drip, drip, drip ... it's like bloody Chinese water torture.

Please, somebody make it stop!"

if you don't like why look ? I don't read thing that I don't like here ,

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Programme on Channel 4 right now about men their fat issues etc. Very interesting.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 31/07/13 23:01:33]

By *allDarkFoxForYouMan  over a year ago

Winchester/London

"Drip, drip, drip ... it's like bloody Chinese water torture.

Please, somebody make it stop! if you don't like why look ? I don't read thing that I don't like here ,"

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

One thing I have noticed about 'Fatty Threads'....they tend to be started by people who are not fat themselves.

Like this one

Self gratification comes in many forms.some get off on their own psychological dilusions of their size, the toss coin of the "I love myself" x annie

[Removed by poster at 31/07/13 23:03:15]

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

used to know bloke called fat Fred

There have been a few BBM / Big Guy threads in the past, though not recently IIRC. I have commented on a few.

There is one I clearly remember, some of the comments were horrid and distasteful - it caused me to walk away for a few weeks from the forums and was a major factor in my decision to stop meeting.

In the course of one thread, it brought to the surface many of my own personal body issues that I deal with on a daily basis and almost undid much of the hard work and effort I had undertaken in the last four or five years to be comfortable with who I am - on the outside.

So why am I telling you this? Because I'm sick to death of weight related threads. The thing is that all it does is inflame sensibilities, hurt people and generally cause upset - and for what? Its all been said before. There are no new opinions, only rehashing the same old arguments.

People are going to be exactly who they are. Some are happy, some not. Some will sit in judgement of others from their Palaces of Righteous Judgement, others will seek to defend.

What you DON'T see are those people who read the bitter, vile, thoughtless comments - the people who are genuinely trying to make a difference and who walk a knife edge of self-confidence day in and day out - and who just crumble in front of the screen and wonder why they even bother.

I don't want to post on any weight/size threads any more. Lets allow people to be who they want to be and give help and support and wisdom and strength to all those who want it or need it to make whatever changes they need to make in their lives - whatever that change is for the better.

Peace Out.

"One thing I have noticed about 'Fatty Threads'....they tend to be started by people who are not fat themselves.

Like this one"

I was 5 stone over weight ........ I now live with a gastic band 24/7 . I lost two babys 18 weeks had to have bed rest I put on my weight I was very low and was on diets for years and years and so I know the in s and outs of all this.

"There have been a few BBM / Big Guy threads in the past, though not recently IIRC. I have commented on a few.

There is one I clearly remember, some of the comments were horrid and distasteful - it caused me to walk away for a few weeks from the forums and was a major factor in my decision to stop meeting.

In the course of one thread, it brought to the surface many of my own personal body issues that I deal with on a daily basis and almost undid much of the hard work and effort I had undertaken in the last four or five years to be comfortable with who I am - on the outside.

So why am I telling you this? Because I'm sick to death of weight related threads. The thing is that all it does is inflame sensibilities, hurt people and generally cause upset - and for what? Its all been said before. There are no new opinions, only rehashing the same old arguments.

People are going to be exactly who they are. Some are happy, some not. Some will sit in judgement of others from their Palaces of Righteous Judgement, others will seek to defend.

What you DON'T see are those people who read the bitter, vile, thoughtless comments - the people who are genuinely trying to make a difference and who walk a knife edge of self-confidence day in and day out - and who just crumble in front of the screen and wonder why they even bother.

I don't want to post on any weight/size threads any more. Lets allow people to be who they want to be and give help and support and wisdom and strength to all those who want it or need it to make whatever changes they need to make in their lives - whatever that change is for the better.

Peace Out. "

^^^^^^^^^^^ this

Mmmm fatties

"Mmmm fatties "

I have no idea but this made this fatty laugh

All my chins wobbled with glee

Just be comfortable in yourself. If you're not do something about it. All I'd say is do exercise. Simples

"Mmmm fatties

All my chins wobbled with glee "

Mmmm chins

"Mmmm fatties

All my chins wobbled with glee

Mmmm chins "

See Im wobbling .. bit like a weeble and I may never get up

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"There have been a few BBM / Big Guy threads in the past, though not recently IIRC. I have commented on a few.

Peace Out. "

Bravo!!! I was quite choked up reading this.

Thank you professor xx

"One thing I have noticed about 'Fatty Threads'....they tend to be started by people who are not fat themselves.

Like this one"

see I will always see myself as fat .... I am a 12/14 weird I know . just I know men who will not go to clubs will not even meet as feel to big here just chat and look at pics .. and the woman are made to feel lovely .. just wish it was same ,

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Like this oneI was 5 stone over weight ........ I now live with a gastic band 24/7 . I lost two babys 18 weeks had to have bed rest I put on my weight I was very low and was on diets for years and years and so I know the in s and outs of all this."

Then if you yourself were at one point Five stone overweight you should know better than most that there is nothing worse than some 'body perfect' person going on about people fatter than themselves.....

Like this oneI was 5 stone over weight ........ I now live with a gastic band 24/7 . I lost two babys 18 weeks had to have bed rest I put on my weight I was very low and was on diets for years and years and so I know the in s and outs of all this.

Then if you yourself were at one point Five stone overweight you should know better than most that there is nothing worse than some 'body perfect' person going on about people fatter than themselves....."

look I was saying its rear for men here to chat about weight and it is .........

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think the forum has had enough of these threads that turn way too nasty.