FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My pussy is so loud.

My pussy is so loud.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opping_candy OP   Woman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I have three cats, two older ones around 8/9, and one around 18 months old. He's called Hadron (after the collider).

Starting to think he is the feline equivalent of Lassie. He will meow at me in such a way I feel like I'm being shouted at! And often he's telling me he wants me to open the door so he can go and be nosy outside, or he will come and let me know that one of the other cats is outside and wants to come in! He literally comes up to the attic to fetch me to open the door. All with this loud insistent meow.

It's funny because sometimes I can have a conversation with him. He shouts 'meow', I shout 'meow'. Yes I talk to my cat. OK?

So that's all about my loud pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nothing wrong with a loud pussy. ive got one too.

"I have three cats, two older ones around 8/9, and one around 18 months old. He's called Hadron (after the collider).

Starting to think he is the feline equivalent of Lassie. He will meow at me in such a way I feel like I'm being shouted at! And often he's telling me he wants me to open the door so he can go and be nosy outside, or he will come and let me know that one of the other cats is outside and wants to come in! He literally comes up to the attic to fetch me to open the door. All with this loud insistent meow.

It's funny because sometimes I can have a conversation with him. He shouts 'meow', I shout 'meow'. Yes I talk to my cat. OK?

So that's all about my loud pussy."

You mean chatting with the cat is not normal?

Mine announces her arrival and comes to fetch me when its time for tea or fuss- not daft cats

Thought this thread was about fanny farts

I am concerned that I was compelled to rush to this post.

My cat purrs, dribbles and does that stomping feet thing....it hurts when wearing shorts. I have refrained from using the word pussy in the interests of decency.

I am concerned that I was compelled to rush to this post.

My cat purrs, dribbles and does that stomping feet thing....it hurts when wearing shorts. I have refrained from using the word pussy in the interests of decency.

Is your pussy a growler ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My new cat is just weird, he grows and prowls, where she just curls up band goes to sleep

» Add a new message to this topic