FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > rejected pics

rejected pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubybaby OP   Couple  over a year ago

lincoln ish

Why are pics being rejected when you can not see enough of the second persons face to reconise them even if you knew them .ive just had 3 pics rejected that have been on my profile on show for more that 2 months . now someone rejects them. Whats all that about anyone else havin problems

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope!

If you think it meets the rules - leave it in your pics and use the contact button to get in touch with admin.

They'll give you a reason why they've been rejected.

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

yes just had photo rejected thats been up for week (only had me and a bit of mrs xcite bum in it ?)and its not the first time

power happy admin

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

If I've been clubbing and have a pic of me and a cast of thousands (alright, probably about 3-4 peeps) I try to blank out the faces. I've had some where only 1/8 of a face has been visible rejected.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pics will be rejected if there's any distinguishing features of others apart from the profile owners - tattoos, birthmarks, jewellery etc. If you're not sure why - just contact admin. You'll be told why.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

You think you've got problems? I had my own face pic rejected but they passed one of my arse

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

"You think you've got problems? I had my own face pic rejected but they passed one of my arse "

» Add a new message to this topic