FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Colds and Flu.. Would you lol.

Colds and Flu.. Would you lol.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all..

We have had a couple of meets now where the other couple have turned up with one or the other having a very obvious cold.. or worse flu lol.. Nothing wrong as such but we didn't play at all with either as its really unattractive at best.. not that they were.. We'd see tham again when and if they are well but can't help feeling would they have expected to play if we had lol.. Ewwww!

We think we'd rather explain we have a cold before meeting up and postponing the meet as we'd be far from our best if we played or not.. not that we would cause well... not that nice eh lol.

Are we wimps?? Anyone have any thoughts lol???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dinburgh_duoCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Hi all..

We have had a couple of meets now where the other couple have turned up with one or the other having a very obvious cold.. or worse flu lol.. Nothing wrong as such but we didn't play at all with either as its really unattractive at best.. not that they were.. We'd see tham again when and if they are well but can't help feeling would they have expected to play if we had lol.. Ewwww!

We think we'd rather explain we have a cold before meeting up and postponing the meet as we'd be far from our best if we played or not.. not that we would cause well... not that nice eh lol.

Are we wimps?? Anyone have any thoughts lol??? "

No, your not wimps - that is totally gross!!!!!!

x

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

Yup....totally in the right...we wouldn't have wanna meet with anyone if any of us are having cold or any sickness...:D

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Ive got a cold at the moment and I would'nt wish my snot and sneezes on any one

Plus I would'nt want to play with anyone who was the same...its just not attractive lol

It had better be gone by sunday though I have plans

"Ive got a cold at the moment and I would'nt wish my snot and sneezes on any one

Plus I would'nt want to play with anyone who was the same...its just not attractive lol

It had better be gone by sunday though I have plans "

Doubt those plans involve doing what women should be doing on Easter Sunday,ie cooking lunch for their family, any bloody excuse for a day out of the kitchen

Suffer with cold sores here and would never ever play with one of those, no matter what state it was in and the same applies to colds and flu etc.

we have actually cancelled meets cos i have had chest infection only to be labelled timewasters and blocked ! Wish we had just turned up and gave it to them now lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Grrr really pisses me off when people walk around spreading stuff like that

no excuse...its like i got a cold and feck you ...you can have it as well

Forum Mod

If you phone in sick for work with a cold though you're treated like a wimp for taking time off! you're expected to go into work spreading it around to the rest of the staff lol

not quite such close contact though , although i suppose it depends where you work lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"not quite such close contact though , although i suppose it depends where you work lol "

yeah but one sneeze can infect eceryone within 60 feet of your nose in the direction of travel ...

HPC

i agree ...I personally think employers should say thanks for staying off if your infectious towards the end of your cold -flu

» Add a new message to this topic