FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > rolf

rolf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

he's found himself in a world of shit. Cant help but think, that in the 70's and 80's when we had propper music, crafted with instruments and not a garbled mess of unlyrical choddel that spews from my van speakers, 2 seconds before i change back to 'absolute' , that there must be plenty of artists that had sex of some discription with an unkown under age girl. So, are these individuals secretly shitting themselves for fear of being discovered, or do they think they have done no wrong. Lets face it, 20 year ago i dont remember asking age when i was out in pub. You just asumed that they were old enuf. Do we ask for I.D ? sorry love, lets see ya proof before ya suck me off. The other thing is, do the media protect certian celebs if there is question of their history, and does any good come of it. Some of these recent inquiries have gone quiet. Whats happened about saville ? What can ya do about it ? At the end of the day, there are places in the east where wierdo's can go to 'vent' their perversions. Spose we have to do what we can here.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/198905#last

There is a thread on rolf here x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)