FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > something going on???

something going on???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

something is going on some people who are reg posters on this are are unable to post??? no reason why nothing?

if you are reading this but can not post send me a email xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they are not able to post, they should report it,..and get it sorted, we need them.

I assume you found out from private messages, so they will be able to contact the admin section ok

S&A

By *wabbitMan  over a year ago

grimsby

ive notice some theads have been removed.I was going to reply to one but it has now vanished

We absolutely love all the regulars on here - sugarandspice, kitty, diamondsmiles, _adchick all appear to be back on the trail of enjoyable banality and long may it continue - just lovely to see you all back - even nicer that there may be one or two exceptions

i hate being here but they have banned me from leaving

ask obama sure he has let everyone out of fabwingamo bay

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Awwww horny&hot.......

Thank you..... it's lovely to be back, even though I've got an assignment due and I'm sooooooo far behind! tsk tsk

And Kitty....... it just wouldn't be the same without you.....xx

Here's to a successful and delicious New Year xx

_adchick always trying to chat me up"" makes me blush xxxx

Go do ya spewdent bits Mad Agnes then you can play on the forums lol x

i am shocked that wildrosenadstag has been banned from posting just cos he complained about the state of the forums?

this is what he wrote

just to let you lot know i wont be posting on here till the qwuality of the forum has been improved.. perhaps someone can pm me or let me know when this happens

and now he is banned from posting!!!! this is so unfair!!!!

plenty of people moaned about the forums why was stag only one banned?

BRING STAGGY BACK BRING STAGGY BACK

It is also very nice to see so many of the old faces back, its almost like we never left...its also good to see new faces, keeps new ideas flowing.

The forums will improve, it justs takes time,..there is reasons why the forums could not return in their old form, [ dont ask me for them because I dont know..lol]..so we had to have a new one.

We might have had to wait longer for them, `but the powers that be` thought that they would launch them now and improve as we go along,.. that way with a bit of luck we can get the type of forums we want,...so all idea to the feedback forum

....and if I can have patience at my age,..lol, so can you lot.....wish we had smilies, never around when you need one

S&A

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

We have been memebers of this site for over a year now and as such had quite a few meets with some really nice single guys and a few cpls...

We have a cpl of gripes though and 1 is the amount of friend requests we recieve from mainly single guys who dont know us, never met us, never mailed us, not even friends of our friends...the only conclusion we can come to is that they invite peeps so they can then see the persons private gallery...bit cheeky if u ask us..

We have gone to great pains to write a profile that explains to all that reads it what we are wanting and vice versa but to they bother to read it..???? do they hell...so when we log on its delete delete delete...when u do say no thank u all one recieves is mild abuse or sarcy comments then they block u so u cant mail them back..ggrrrrrrr or the one i really love is when some 18yr old has been told no thank u because of his age is. "" age is just a number babe "" yes i reply but 30yrs is more than a number im old enough to be ur mother...lol

stella and tony..xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic