FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One for the girls .....................

One for the girls .....................

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ladies, if you were referred to as a "bitch" would that be a compliment or an insult? Why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Ladies, if you were referred to as a "bitch" would that be a compliment or an insult? Why?

"

depends on the situation and the intonation of how it was said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Compliment...

My mother always to say to me and my sister...

"Girls, if you don't grow up to be a bitch, ill disown you"

We didn't disappoint her.

Have been asked to be one...

Hmmmmmm, it depends on the context.

So far I have not been called one.

I can be catty, however, I do not believe I am a biotch!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Hmmmmmm, it depends on the context.

So far I have not been called one.

I can be catty, however, I do not believe I am a biotch! "

hehehe biotch!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont think im a bitch. Some may think i am i dont know. I always find it strange when someone describes themselves as being a complete bitch

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

thats bitch with a capital B lol

It is never good. Never.

I've laughed when a friend has used the word because I know they don't mean it and we are both laughing but it is NEVER good.

Meanings known to me:-

1. Nasty, unreasonable , spiteful , vindictive, unable to feel or care, will tread over her dying grandmother to have her own way.

2. The fucking vessel of a male who has no feelings for you and you can be fucked at his behest whether you enjoy it or not. Basically it's language designed to animalise.

I agree there exist women who wear the badge of 'bitch' with pride. I think this is in the mistaken belief that it means they are strong, a force to be reckoned with, tough and amazon like.

It's none of these things. Just like the dickhead male you watch being a total prat at socials, these women fear everything and attempt to puff up their feathers. They are more laughable than laudable.

There are far more humble women who are bastions of strength and power. Those who need to 'bitch it up' are usually weak and scared of their own emotion and desparately need the approval of others.

gran's groat worth x

"It is never good. Never.

I've laughed when a friend has used the word because I know they don't mean it and we are both laughing but it is NEVER good.

1. Nasty, unreasonable , spiteful , vindictive, unable to feel or care, will tread over her dying grandmother to have her own way.

2. The fucking vessel of a male who has no feelings for you and you can be fucked at his behest whether you enjoy it or not. Basically it's language designed to animalise.

I agree there exist women who wear the badge of 'bitch' with pride. I think this is in the mistaken belief that it means they are strong, a force to be reckoned with, tough and amazon like.

It's none of these things. Just like the dickhead male you watch being a total prat at socials, these women fear everything and attempt to puff up their feathers. They are more laughable than laudable.

There are far more humble women who are bastions of strength and power. Those who need to 'bitch it up' are usually weak and scared of their own emotion and desparately need the approval of others.

gran's groat worth x "

Granny, whatever you have eaten this morning, may I have some please?!

Excellent sensible thought-provoking threads and posts this morning, good on you!

"It is never good. Never.

gran's groat worth x "

Well that explains my neighbour and the rest of her 'bitch' family, what a pile of gobshite's they are.

Loving your posts this morning Granny, too complex for me right now though.

"I agree there exist women who wear the badge of 'bitch' with pride. I think this is in the mistaken belief that it means they are strong, a force to be reckoned with, tough and amazon like.

gran's groat worth x "

So true!

And they often have less respect than those who just get on with things rather than blowing their trumpets and trodding on other people in order to elevate themselves!

Rather than using their power of reasoning and persuasion to get things done, they name-drop and grass people up to the higher authorities.

And yes, they are usually the less knowlegeable and able, and often managed to climb high on the corporate fruit tree with no apparent talent of their own to speak of!!!

Now, am I being a bitch, or just catty???

MEOW, and where's my double cream???!!!

"I agree there exist women who wear the badge of 'bitch' with pride. I think this is in the mistaken belief that it means they are strong, a force to be reckoned with, tough and amazon like.

gran's groat worth x

So true!

And they often have less respect than those who just get on with things rather than blowing their trumpets and trodding on other people in order to elevate themselves!

Rather than using their power of reasoning and persuasion to get things done, they name-drop and grass people up to the higher authorities.

And yes, they are usually the less knowlegeable and able, and often managed to climb high on the corporate fruit tree with no apparent talent of their own to speak of!!!

Now, am I being a bitch, or just catty???

MEOW, and where's my double cream???!!! "

It is not catty to be able to recognise a bitch....... but tell me who she was Pearl an I'll kill her for ya xx

"It is not catty to be able to recognise a bitch....... but tell me who she was Pearl an I'll kill her for ya xx "

I am leaving my current employer soon, so I don't care anymore!

Apparently the worst one is also leaving soon, and I doubt if many people would miss her, I certainly don't, except perhaps the few she flattered along her way to get where she is today!

Forum Mod

I like being called a flithy bitch

But thats only fantasy not real life,I work with someone that I would class as a complete bitch,shes rude,insensitive,unprofessional and intimidating,thing is people are frightened of her and won't retaliate,she tried to show me up in front of a load of people once and I was'nt having any of it...........shes never tried it again and funnily enough is as nice as pie to me now

SAD BITCH!!

[Removed by poster at 21/02/10 13:39:34]

"I like being called a flithy bitch

But thats only fantasy not real life,I work with someone that I would class as a complete bitch,shes rude,insensitive,unprofessional and intimidating,thing is people are frightened of her and won't retaliate,she tried to show me up in front of a load of people once and I was'nt having any of it...........shes never tried it again and funnily enough is as nice as pie to me now

SAD BITCH!! "

Filthy bitch ... depends on who by. If it was yer mam running her hand down your bannisters..... NO!!

SAD BITCH!! "

Ohhhh i had one of them once...

and funnily enough, she nice now too

ahem !!

SAD BITCH!! "

They can try and show me up in front of the others, I would just throw the rule book at them and they normally shut up after that!!!

It's good to work in a heavily regulated industry sometime, especially when I know the rules and regulations by heart!!!

It is also good that I am seldom wrong, and have the support of my boss, who knows it is to his advantage not to disagree with me!

» Add a new message to this topic