FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex with home callers

Sex with home callers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My mate who's a very confident extrovert managed to fuck a female insurance saleswoman who cold called him at home, told her straght he didnt want insurance but somehow got around to sex and fucked her before she left.

Has anyone male or female had same luck with sales reps, Electric/Gas/Phone engineers or any strangers etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Jehovah's witnesses' are asked to form an orderly queue and keep schtum for fear of upsetting the youth culture around here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol @ super...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

When the police came round to warn us about the noise my husband said fuck him ... well how was I to know he didn't mean sex ?

Class

"Jehovah's witnesses' are asked to form an orderly queue and keep schtum for fear of upsetting the youth culture around here "

its so rough here, we dont have jehovas witnesses, we have jehovas bystanders

"When the police came round to warn us about the noise my husband said fuck him ... well how was I to know he didn't mean sex ?

"

same here, i came home christmas to find a line of blokes up the stairs, and V in bed getting pounded by a bin man.

i screamed at her what was she doing

apparently i told her to give the gaffer a tenner, and fuck the rest lol

I did the same witha girl promoting love film.

She turned up and it was pissing with rain she was drenched. I invited her in and offeredher a towel and a cup of tea. I told her straigt that I didnt want or need love film. Andafter half hour of drying off and small talk. We got it on. Need I say I ended up signing up to love film. It was the least I could do.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

jehovas witnesses called at my house .. my son shouted down the stairs . i am the son of satan .. my oh stated .. he s not the son of satan , he s just a very naughty boy ...

On my 'to do' list!!

"jehovas witnesses called at my house .. my son shouted down the stairs . i am the son of satan .. my oh stated .. he s not the son of satan , he s just a very naughty boy ... "

The same two came round mine... I let them in, sat them down and asked what they wanted to talk about... They Both burst into tears....

"We dont know.... We've never get this far before...!!!"

"On my 'to do' list!! "

Mine too!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Many moons ago a BT engineer and a guy who came to fix my fence asked me out and I went out with him a couple of times

"jehovas witnesses called at my house .. my son shouted down the stairs . i am the son of satan .. my oh stated .. he s not the son of satan , he s just a very naughty boy ...

The same two came round mine... I let them in, sat them down and asked what they wanted to talk about... They Both burst into tears....

"We dont know.... We've never get this far before...!!!""

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Jehovah's witnesses' are asked to form an orderly queue and keep schtum for fear of upsetting the youth culture around here "
yes i can imagine you meet alot of morons... Oops no sorry mormons.... Nope right first time me thinks lol

"On my 'to do' list!!

Mine too! "

well we must 'to do' together!

An ex of mine masterbated in he bedroom knowing the window cleaner was about.

By *tashMan  over a year ago

Altham

I used to work as a delivery driver and one of the shops I used to visit on my rounds worked a very hot wife of the owner

Well one day I got there around lunch time her hubby was out and needles to say we ended up fucking in the back of the shop best delivery I ever made lol

I'm a builder and on 2 occasions I've been approached by the women of the house. Both times I reclined as they were both far from pretty. The daughter of one of them was a different matter though

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A mobile phone delivery lad popped in, and seemed keen to show me how to set it up. He was soon sexing it up. He had a very hands on approach to instruction. He called a few times, though I wasn't ordering new phones - sorry if any of you had ordered tmobile handsets, and your phone was late!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"An ex of mine masterbated in he bedroom knowing the window cleaner was about."

Ah shit, that's where I left ma ladders

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

If I ever get a gas/electric/water/sky etc man that isn't hideous/geriatric/spotty and sweaty (lol) I'd consider it!!

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

Gavin from Autoglass filled Simones Crack

"jehovas witnesses called at my house .. my son shouted down the stairs . i am the son of satan .. my oh stated .. he s not the son of satan , he s just a very naughty boy ...

"We dont know.... We've never get this far before...!!!""

Excellent!

No we haven't had this but reminded me of an incident during our vanilla life.

One time in the middle of the night we were awaken by a knock on our door. It had to be about 2 or 3 in the morning and J goes to see who it is. After about 5 minutes he comes back to bed and decides to ravish me in the way he knows will make me very loud. So after we finished i asked him who was at the door?

JC: oh it was a police officer

Me: what did he want?

JC: well apparently they got a call from the neighbors but when they got there no one answered the door. he asked if he could go in our backyard to peek over the fence to check on them. I told him sure go ahead.

Me:

Our bedroom was in the back of the house right next to that fence he would be peeking over....

JC:

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 28/09/13 23:56:50]

We fairly regularly play with the manager of the local sex shop (see pics) but suppose it diesn't count as he doesn't do 'home delivery' x

By *riends with benefits...Couple  over a year ago

Stockport

Some years ago, electric supplier came to fit new meter. Fitter was in his twenties and couldn't keep his eyes of Angie's tits. I could see she was smitten, and told her to offer a brew, and maybe change into something a little more revealing. She came back minutes later, bra-less, in a very low and semi see-through halter top. Guy was crouched by meter cupboard; as she gave him his tea she leaned over - far more than necessary - and paused while he enjoyed the view! Within the hour, he'd had her naked and gagging on his cock .... happy days!!

Lol had a few offers from ladies of the houses....when working on properties.....

Needless to say a wicked pleasure teasing and tempting but able to say no......., with exception whilst in middle of refurb a very sexy lady arrived wearing nothing but a long coat and boots.....mind blowing.

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

I've had a few offers, some good some not so good when I've been in customers houses fixing "the boiler" and I've ended up giving a free service as well

Slightly different but with a twist.. We had applied for planning for an extension on our property and I found a single male to turn up with briefcase and papers etc pretending to be with planning. I told Jane when he turned up to dress sexily and revealing. After much chatting and cups of tea it got round to sex and in the interest of getting planning Jane ended up getting screwed by him ! I told her the truth a year later lol,, Incidentaly we got planning to which made it sound all very plausable !

» Add a new message to this topic