FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ref giving out tele number

ref giving out tele number

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ld4younger OP   Woman  over a year ago

xxxxxx

Gave tele number to sum1 I was meeting after meet they gave my number to sum woman and her friends and they posted on a number of different sites...I've reported both but nowt done as police involved shud we b able to name and shame????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No its against the rules, you have reported her to the police, just report her profile, nothing much else you can do

The rules are.there are no rules.! Get a fab phone.! Never give your personal or contract number out.!

"The rules are.there are no rules.! Get a fab phone.! Never give your personal or contract number out.! "

Why on earth would you not use a play phone?!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"The rules are.there are no rules.! Get a fab phone.! Never give your personal or contract number out.!

Why on earth would you not use a play phone?! "

I've never had a play phone. Had my same mobile number since 1996. The only time I've had "trouble" was with a boyfriend, never a play meet.

By *ld4younger OP   Woman  over a year ago

xxxxxx

It was a fab phone only but still she posted

I briefly had 2 phones ages ago, and ditched the so-called play phone in no time as I could not be arsed to faff around with 2 phones.

I do not give out personal information unless I am almost certain I am likely to meet the gent for some fun.

By that time, I would have gathered sufficient information about him, and would have a good vibe that he is unlikely to misplace my trust by mis-using my personal information, as he would have as much to lose if the table is turned.

"Gave tele number to sum1 I was meeting after meet they gave my number to sum woman and her friends and they posted on a number of different sites...I've reported both but nowt done as police involved shud we b able to name and shame????"
no

or u be reported also

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we have a fuck phone because no matter how careful you are you never really know someone you meet casually and what they're capable of.

If the number thay gave out was from a phone you just use for this change the sim and the problem's sorted isn't it?

Naming and shaming isn't permissable because we only have your side of the story.

"Gave tele number to sum1 I was meeting after meet they gave my number to sum woman and her friends and they posted on a number of different sites...I've reported both but nowt done as police involved shud we b able to name and shame????"

That's awful... I have never had a play phone... Used kik for texting... had a play email address and could face time or use voice only on skype etc with that. Saves giving number out. If someone gives me their number I tend to call withheld in the initial stages.

I hope you have reported them on here too! People like that should have their profiles deleted with no second chances!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If I ever got any issues, I'd simply change the sim card and get a new number.Did it once before. It's a chance to get in contact with people too with the new number. also stops all sorts of coldcalling insurance knobs contacting me too.

Get a play phone

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

That's awful. I had my number posted and the ensuing phone calls and messages were overwhelming. I changed my number and learnt my lesson.

So I know how you feel. Reporting to the police is the best action. Admin can remove profiles, but can't seem to stop them setting up new ones.

Hope it all sorts itself out.

I never give my number out to anyone but its not that hard to change your number even if its a contract one, just a bit inconvenient

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

not a nice thing to do.

I don't see why people need play phone with internet on mobiles now days, if I want to contact someone I just message them on here, most people check mail from their phone, you don't even need to swap numbers

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I don't see why people need play phone with internet on mobiles now days, if I want to contact someone I just message them on here, most people check mail from their phone, you don't even need to swap numbers"

I must admit, almost all my meets are arranged via fab and not my mobile.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"I don't see why people need play phone with internet on mobiles now days, if I want to contact someone I just message them on here, most people check mail from their phone, you don't even need to swap numbers

I must admit, almost all my meets are arranged via fab and not my mobile. "

Because I want to speak to someone before I agree to meet them

» Add a new message to this topic