FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Making love

Making love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When is the last time you made love instead of just fucking?

What, in your opinion, is the difference between the two?

Me, I can't remember

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes there is a big difference, it is an intimacy and emotional connection when making love, and yesterday was the last time.

I could never make love on a meet either - that is just fucking.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

With my husband 13 years ago.

Sex with someone you know loves you and you them is different to someone who is in lust with you I've found.

By *azmissy67Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

I agree that there is a difference between making love and 'swinging' sex and tbh it's a very long time since I've made love - but it's not something I miss lol

London

"I could never make love on a meet either - that is just fucking. "

Agree!

"With my husband 13 years ago.

Sex with someone you know loves you and you them is different to someone who is in lust with you I've found."

Hence I am surprised people wonder what the difference is, as the clue is in the words "to make love".

I make love all the time as for me I make the effort to really enjoy sex. And the last time was a couple of weeks ago

London

Sex with someone you know loves you and you them is different to someone who is in lust with you I've found.

Hence I am surprised people wonder what the difference is, as the clue is in the words "to make love". "

Some people are "in love" with everyone they fuck!

London

"I make love all the time as for me I make the effort to really enjoy sex. And the last time was a couple of weeks ago "

...proving my point!

"I make love all the time as for me I make the effort to really enjoy sex. And the last time was a couple of weeks ago "

So you love every lady you have sexual relations with?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Never, I am a fuck and go type

To make love you have to be in love.

Used to at one time to the ex. And whilst I have the utmost respect for and nice girl I have the pleasure of 'meeting' (even thought they not always have for me) I'm Not sure I believe in love any more. Except towards my children.

It is different when done with the intention of putting one there

Good for you

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Its been 15 years or more since I made love. I think somewhere deep inside I still believe in it but I will settle for the superficial pleasure of fucking. Its less complicated and far easier to find. I get love from my kids and my dogs so just sex suits me fine.

"I make love all the time as for me I make the effort to really enjoy sex. And the last time was a couple of weeks ago

So you love every lady you have sexual relations with? "

yes and I'm very fussy of whom I choose to be with

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

"I make love all the time as for me I make the effort to really enjoy sex. And the last time was a couple of weeks ago

...proving my point! "

yeah.... I'm not buying that either... call me a cynic but sorry not buying it

"Its been 15 years or more since I made love. I think somewhere deep inside I still believe in it but I will settle for the superficial pleasure of fucking. Its less complicated and far easier to find. I get love from my kids and my dogs so just sex suits me fine. "
I agree

...proving my point!

yeah.... I'm not buying that either... call me a cynic but sorry not buying it"

Great fucking without commitment is just that: great. Especially with someone who you can connect with too. I certainly don't see it as love making though

Last attempt with my husband 14 years ago. On here it's just f.....g but I live in hope maybe one day someone might

he loves anyone that`ll give him some pum pum

Hence I am surprised people wonder what the difference is, as the clue is in the words "to make love". "

Yeah... It is named pretty clearly!

I make love to my partner and I find it far more satisfying as it has meaning. I know it isn't for everyone but it is definitely my preference.

As sad as this post may be I don't think I've ever made love to someone. I've been in love or thought I was but the sex was never mind blowing

A very interesting question and I think the problem is in the labeling .

To make love is to fuck sensually and to fuck is frantic sex and there are a multitude of degrees in between .

If we turned up at a swing and I just fucked the good lady I know she is going to be disappointed so a good sexual session should last at least an hour and maybe a couple until everyone has come .

That surely is making love , exploring , probing , teasing and caressing and ending in a sweaty exhausted and sated heap .

Or is it just us ?.

What are lot up to ?, wham bam thank you Mam ?

Sometimes fucking falls under the umbrella of making love and sometimes they can be considered opposites. In general, both are done passionately with consideration to your partner. Making love is perhaps a little slower, giving more time for romance and satisfying your partner’s emotional and physical needs. Fucking is consensual sex that is intense, aggressive and more about taking control. In my experience, the power factor heightens the level of excitement. Both ‘making love’ and ‘fucking’ are necessary for a healthy sexual relationship. I made love three weeks ago and fucked last week.

you can only make love to someone ur inlove with

By *iftygreyshadesMan  over a year ago

Aberaeron

"A very interesting question and I think the problem is in the labeling .

To make love is to fuck sensually and to fuck is frantic sex and there are a multitude of degrees in between .

If we turned up at a swing and I just fucked the good lady I know she is going to be disappointed so a good sexual session should last at least an hour and maybe a couple until everyone has come .

That surely is making love , exploring , probing , teasing and caressing and ending in a sweaty exhausted and sated heap .

Or is it just us ?.

So true - without any feeling at all you might as well not bother!

"

...proving my point!

that's fine as everyone has a different _iew but I like ti have chemistry when I'm intermate with someone and make that special connection

...proving my point!

that's fine as everyone has a different _iew but I like ti have chemistry when I'm intermate with someone and make that special connection

"When is the last time you made love instead of just fucking?

Me, I can't remember "

With a beautiful lady from 2008-2011 ... we also fucked after splitting up.

For now I am more than happy 'just fucking'; although I do believe that there is a massive difference between fucking someone and two people passionately fucking each other ... and who knows, I might even be lucky enough to find someone to make love to again one day.

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"I could never make love on a meet either - that is just fucking. "

This. I only make love with one person because I'm only in love with one person. Making love is different to fucking for us x

London

"As sad as this post may be I don't think I've ever made love to someone. I've been in love or thought I was but the sex was never mind blowing "

I've had mind blowing sex with playmates but there was still something missing, yet "ordinary" sex with my husband left me totally complete.

For me there's no comparison.

London

"you can only make love to someone ur inlove with"

That's how it is for me.

London

Me, I can't remember

With a beautiful lady from 2008-2011 ... we also fucked after splitting up.

For now I am more than happy 'just fucking'; although I do believe that there is a massive difference between fucking someone and two people passionately fucking each other ... and who knows, I might even be lucky enough to find someone to make love to again one day. "

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

We both enjoy sex with others for what it is - a damn horny kinky time.

The sex between us afterwards, as two people in love is even more intense and definitely different.

I love having the best of both worlds

Ruby x

...proving my point!

that's fine as everyone has a different _iew but I like ti have chemistry when I'm intermate with someone and make that special connection "

Me too... but making love is with someone you love. I can have sensual sex with someone I don't love but it's still different if it doesn't have that deep emotional connection!

i've never made love, i've never loved anyone there for I've never made love

How pathetic is that

London

...proving my point!

Me too... but making love is with someone you love. I can have sensual sex with someone I don't love but it's still different if it doesn't have that deep emotional connection!"

By *oxerjoshleeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I keep my socks on for one and take them off for the other.

...proving my point!

Me too... but making love is with someone you love. I can have sensual sex with someone I don't love but it's still different if it doesn't have that deep emotional connection!

"

I'd love to prove it to you

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

we make love when its just us, now when playing hell its fucking lol

London

...proving my point!

I'd love to prove it to you "

How do you prove emotional connection? Are you from the school of "I can make any woman...?"

We quite often start off making love but it always turns into fucking,,,it's great to mix the 2 up

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

A couple of years ago for me....

Ah the making love debate

Its all subjective ... some call it making love because they feel it is more than just ' fucking' even if they don't feel the ' love' vibe per se

Who cares anyway - I make lusty love sometimes but Im saving my proper full on love making for Gerard Butler

Coooooooooey Gerard Im primed and ready

Me, I can't remember "

Yesterday afternoon, but it will be a while until I do it again

...proving my point!

How do you prove emotional connection? Are you from the school of "I can make any woman...?" "

Oh go on Mistress, let him prove it

"I could never make love on a meet either - that is just fucking.

This. I only make love with one person because I'm only in love with one person. Making love is different to fucking for us x"

Making love isn't something confined to people who are in love, it's for people who want/need to feel loved, even if only temporarily - as cruel as that may be to those willing to trick or be tricked.

You can get that out of a fuck buddy but you will very likely get feelings out of it too.

People who are in love share love.

...proving my point!

How do you prove emotional connection? Are you from the school of "I can make any woman...?"

Oh go on Mistress, let him prove it "

believe it or not our opinions are not so different. The suttle bias I'm stating is when you have that amazing connection it is making love. Because you can't fake things like emotions.

...proving my point!

I'd love to prove it to you "

No you won't!

...proving my point!

No you won't! "

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Me, I can't remember "

Last night........and it was awesome

A

...proving my point!

No you won't!

"

It takes two to tango / make it work, and it's not for everyone taste to have sex with strangers....

I enjoy sex & making love and i have had no complaints

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Me, I can't remember "

I'm in two minds about this - part of it is that emotional connection, yes, but part of it (to me) is a sensuality, which I don't think all men have.

Either way it's been a long time

By *avindaWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

"A very interesting question and I think the problem is in the labeling .

Or is it just us ?.

"

This is a great description of how l feel about making love and just sex, x

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 29/09/13 13:04:13]

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

"I could never make love on a meet either - that is just fucking.

Agree! "

Agreed also

Sex with emotional and romantic attachment = making love.

Otherwise, it is just sex, IMHO.

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

"you can only make love to someone ur inlove with

That's how it is for me. "

also agree

I love everybody

It depends on your interpretation of making love.

To me making love is often slow, emotional and contains an extremely deep connection.

I'd only ever make love with my partner.

Having sad that, we have a very happy and healthy relationship and sex life yet I can't remember the last time we made love.

I prefer a good, hard, filthy fuck. I've yet to meet anyone that can fuck me as good as Mr Moo although in all fairness he's the only person I've had intercourse with for the past 5 years.

» Add a new message to this topic