FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What to do with the hair??

What to do with the hair??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andW OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

So we are big baby oil lovers, and love to get covered in it whilst having an evening of passion together, and although we find it sexy and sensual short of wearing a shower cap I just end up looking like I haven't washed my hair in a year, which then doesn't make me feel sexy, so any good suggestions on how to sort the hair? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So we are big baby oil lovers, and love to get covered in it whilst having an evening of passion together, and although we find it sexy and sensual short of wearing a shower cap I just end up looking like I haven't washed my hair in a year, which then doesn't make me feel sexy, so any good suggestions on how to sort the hair? X"

Swimcap

Pontypridd

"So we are big baby oil lovers, and love to get covered in it whilst having an evening of passion together, and although we find it sexy and sensual short of wearing a shower cap I just end up looking like I haven't washed my hair in a year, which then doesn't make me feel sexy, so any good suggestions on how to sort the hair? X

Swimcap "

Could be interesting! Lol

"So we are big baby oil lovers, and love to get covered in it whilst having an evening of passion together, and although we find it sexy and sensual short of wearing a shower cap I just end up looking like I haven't washed my hair in a year, which then doesn't make me feel sexy, so any good suggestions on how to sort the hair? X

Swimcap

Could be interesting! Lol"

Admittedly not the sexiest of looks but if you buy a skin coloured one you could put little dots on it and look like a skinhead ?? Theres a fantasy in there somewhere lol

Pontypridd

Haha yep maybe a new fetish for us!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Tie it back

Pontypridd

"Tie it back"

I usually do but when leaning over my pony tail bit still gets in the oil as my hair is quite long, I'm starting to just think I'm going to have to deal with the waynetta look lol

I would get some of those Hair chopsticks and quickly put it in a bun xx

I have a 1950s style swimcap with big plastic flowers on. It's really cute looking, it would be ideal.

Other than that it is going to have to be a shower cap, rain hat or hair styling cap, or maybe a bandana, gangster style

Pontypridd

I'm loving gangster! X

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Tie it back

I usually do but when leaning over my pony tail bit still gets in the oil as my hair is quite long, I'm starting to just think I'm going to have to deal with the waynetta look lol "

Cut it short

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Put it in a high pony tail then loop it through so its like a top knot.

Do what I do, enjoy the moment and wash it when you have a shower

Leave in conditioner and tie it back forms a bit of a barrier and easier to wash out

you may not feel sexy but the oiled look is so sexy including the hair just part of it , does your fella find you sexy with oily hair, I would love it

we use pajur for women its slippery as hell but non greasy and as smooth as silk

Pontypridd

"Leave in conditioner and tie it back forms a bit of a barrier and easier to wash out "

Ohh fantastic thankyou

» Add a new message to this topic