FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > techno techno techno

techno techno techno

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Phobe!! I am one!

I'm buying mu son an iPod and speakers for Christmas. Can anyone explain to me how I download the music onto it. I want it to be set up him when he opens it. I don't have a pc at home, just an iPad. Can I buy iTunes vouchers for the iPod and download them straight onto there?

I still buy cds!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

What iPod is it?

"What iPod is it? "

Oh bloody ell I didn't realise there were different versions! I have no idea, I haven't bought it yet. Can you suggest one?

evesham

You need Ryan or Fabio. I'm not a huge I fan lol

I just wondered if it was a touch or something if you could download the songs direct to the iPod otherwise I think you have to connect it to your computer and download songs to iTunes on the computer before transferring to the iPod.

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I got all excited and thought this would be about 2 unlimited lol

"You need Ryan or Fabio. I'm not a huge I fan lol

I just wondered if it was a touch or something if you could download the songs direct to the iPod otherwise I think you have to connect it to your computer and download songs to iTunes on the computer before transferring to the iPod. "

So an iPod touch you can download them straight onto there?

"I got all excited and thought this would be about 2 unlimited lol"

No no no no no no no no no no no no there's no limit

evesham

Maybe.......RYAN!!!!!!!!! We neeeeeeeed you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ipod touches can download music directly ( providing connected via wifi )

You will need an Itunes voucher to purchase music

"Ipod touches can download music directly ( providing connected via wifi )

You will need an Itunes voucher to purchase music "

Yep I have WiFi and have already managed to download onto iPad with vouchers. So do you think iPod touch is the way for me?

Yep I have WiFi and have already managed to download onto iPad with vouchers. So do you think iPod touch is the way for me? "

The touch is better as you can download apps, surf the net etc basically an iphone without the phone part lol

use usb connection v yer pc or lap top

copy n paste

or drag songs from the folder

IPod touch is the simplest way if you don't want to use a computer or laptop

The others need iTunes on a comp or laptop mostly to transfer music which isn't too difficult. Just setting up an account etc which it sounds like you already have

Have sent you an email x

Yep I have WiFi and have already managed to download onto iPad with vouchers. So do you think iPod touch is the way for me?

The touch is better as you can download apps, surf the net etc basically an iphone without the phone part lol "

What else is on there? Games etc? My son is only 8 but he loves music (just like his mom) so thought something like this would be a great present. Thanks x

"use usb connection v yer pc or lap top

copy n paste

or drag songs from the folder

"

Don't have a pc or laptop

"IPod touch is the simplest way if you don't want to use a computer or laptop

The others need iTunes on a comp or laptop mostly to transfer music which isn't too difficult. Just setting up an account etc which it sounds like you already have

Have sent you an email x"

Yes, thanks x

The touch is better as you can download apps, surf the net etc basically an iphone without the phone part lol

What else is on there? Games etc? My son is only 8 but he loves music (just like his mom) so thought something like this would be a great present. Thanks x"

Yep games, apps everything basically, would make sure you have the password to the app store though as its quite easy for a kid to inadvertently make purchases so just be sure you have control over that

Plenty of free apps, and games to keep him amused though

What else is on there? Games etc? My son is only 8 but he loves music (just like his mom) so thought something like this would be a great present. Thanks x

Yep games, apps everything basically, would make sure you have the password to the app store though as its quite easy for a kid to inadvertently make purchases so just be sure you have control over that

Plenty of free apps, and games to keep him amused though "

That's really helpful, thank you. Can I ask you about speakers/docking station too? Would you recommend a cheap or expensive set?x

That's really helpful, thank you. Can I ask you about speakers/docking station too? Would you recommend a cheap or expensive set?x"

No problem You can get some really good sounding ones quite cheap these days, logiteck do a couple of good sounding ones

That's really helpful, thank you. Can I ask you about speakers/docking station too? Would you recommend a cheap or expensive set?x

No problem You can get some really good sounding ones quite cheap these days, logiteck do a couple of good sounding ones "

Thanks! Really glad I posted this question, you have been a great help!

No problem You can get some really good sounding ones quite cheap these days, logiteck do a couple of good sounding ones

Thanks! Really glad I posted this question, you have been a great help!"

No worries your welcome, apparently im one of the FAB tech guru's lol

No worries your welcome, apparently im one of the FAB tech guru's lol "

I still miss vinyl!!!

No worries your welcome, apparently im one of the FAB tech guru's lol

I still miss vinyl!!!"

Lol i know the feeling !!!

"I got all excited and thought this would be about 2 unlimited lol"

Me too

» Add a new message to this topic