FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What are your best "D'oh" moments?!

What are your best "D'oh" moments?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have to confess to the following being amongst some of my "D'oh" moments....

- Coming home one day and realising I had left the cooker on but not lit and running round like a blue arse fly opening windows and doors until....I remembered I now have an electric oven!

- Having a right good rant to my mate when were watching "Wedding Singer" years ago about if they were going to get someone to play Billy Idol, at least get someone who looks like him!

- thinking for years that on University Challenge they actually did sit above each other!!!.....

.....over to you!

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Senior in highschool... having lunch with the football team.. go to loo... come back to my seat to find the loo roll still connected to my undies and trailed across the restaurant DOH

"Senior in highschool... having lunch with the football team.. go to loo... come back to my seat to find the loo roll still connected to my undies and trailed across the restaurant DOH "

lol classy!! x

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

On the forum finding out bullets aren't ammunition.

"On the forum finding out bullets aren't ammunition. "

lol that made me chuckle out loud!!

x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"On the forum finding out bullets aren't ammunition.

x"

Me too lol x

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"On the forum finding out bullets aren't ammunition.

x"

It made a lot of people laugh and a couple of kind souls sent me messages explaining my error.

My other one out in the real world was thinking "Follow one direction" was an instruction to keep moving forward. I hadn't heard of them.

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

Last Monday on the A14. Sat in a huge traffic jam. Phone dying, my mate in front in another van. so decided to get out and nick his charger..

Did that but as I jumped out, feet went from under me on all the shitty stuff at side of the road and face planted infront of 100's of people Lol

"Last Monday on the A14. Sat in a huge traffic jam. Phone dying, my mate in front in another van. so decided to get out and nick his charger..

Did that but as I jumped out, feet went from under me on all the shitty stuff at side of the road and face planted infront of 100's of people Lol"

lol did you take a bow?!

x

A while back the Mrs and I had a wild moment in the sack early in the morning (like always. Lol)

Well we got hungry for food ordered sum pizza ..

I got horny for a quicky 10/20min lol

Not finished a nock at the door put on sum shorts ran to open with money in hand ..and a HARD ON. And smelling like pussy ...in front of the pizza woman

Reminder alarm set for 30min before a vet's appointment when I worked 45min drive from home.

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

I can't believe I'm going to post this. Pmsl. Still makes us howl with laughter 15 years later.

Years ago whilst on holiday in France we went to a petrol station and filled up we pulled forward to the attendant. Not known the french word for pump I proceeded in my best crappy french accent to say " poomp der" for pump 2. Where upon I looked at the attendant and bust out laughing the tears were rolling down my face as I paid her the money.

Like I say still make us laugh.

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

"Last Monday on the A14. Sat in a huge traffic jam. Phone dying, my mate in front in another van. so decided to get out and nick his charger..

Did that but as I jumped out, feet went from under me on all the shitty stuff at side of the road and face planted infront of 100's of people Lol

lol did you take a bow?!

x"

Hahaha, no I did one better. I bounced back up as if I was on a rubber band.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I can't believe I'm going to post this. Pmsl. Still makes us howl with laughter 15 years later.

Years ago whilst on holiday in France we went to a petrol station and filled up we pulled forward to the attendant. Not known the french word for pump I proceeded in my best crappy french accent to say " poomp der" for pump 2. Where upon I looked at the attendant and bust out laughing the tears were rolling down my face as I paid her the money.

Like I say still make us laugh. "

I can't stop laughing but I feel ashamed of you ..... Im still laughin...

By *exxifun5Couple  over a year ago

NORWICH

Hmmmm last week . We live in the middle of nowhere so have to run my daughter to the main A140 to catch a bus for school so some mornings go in my pjs. And yes last week ran out of petrol and had to walk down the A140 in my pjs to get petrol and all the way back again ...... doh

"Hmmmm last week . We live in the middle of nowhere so have to run my daughter to the main A140 to catch a bus for school so some mornings go in my pjs. And yes last week ran out of petrol and had to walk down the A140 in my pjs to get petrol and all the way back again ...... doh "

Oh the shame!!! lol!

x

Remember being called out to a job in the north east once, jumping in the car to drive 180 miles to site only to realise most of my tools were still in the workshop! DOHHHHHHHH!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

So many I can't remember any specific ones.

Except when creating a startup disk to build a server, instead of burning an iso image to the CD I burnt the iso file instead. That won't mean anything to some of you though.

Been there done that one. Doh!

» Add a new message to this topic