FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > driving me mad haha

driving me mad haha

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People that look at your profile 3 or 4 times a week but never get in touch ive sent messages but no answer but still they look ???? Should I block them xxx but I dont want to block people but it does rub you up.the wrong way xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to Fab !!

dont worry about it, people will look for lots of different reasons.

Single guys get the hardest job on here cos there is so many of us.

simplest thing to do, is only send an email to the repeat offenders if they match your preferences cos you may have interested them.

Otherwise, move on to the next one.

Patience is the key word on here.

"People that look at your profile 3 or 4 times a week but never get in touch ive sent messages but no answer but still they look ???? Should I block them xxx but I dont want to block people but it does rub you up.the wrong way xx"

3 or 4 times a week isn't much, try x3 that amount daily lol! does make me wonder why someone feels the need to look so much yet never speak.

"People that look at your profile 3 or 4 times a week but never get in touch ive sent messages but no answer but still they look ???? Should I block them xxx but I dont want to block people but it does rub you up.the wrong way xx

3 or 4 times a week isn't much, try x3 that amount daily lol! does make me wonder why someone feels the need to look so much yet never speak. "

Thats cos your a woman and a bonefide hottie and are probably doing unmentionable things to your pics.

nice pics by the way

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"People that look at your profile 3 or 4 times a week but never get in touch ive sent messages but no answer but still they look ???? Should I block them xxx but I dont want to block people but it does rub you up.the wrong way xx"

start worrying,when nobodies looking.

till then,be happy.

Hi juicy thats what im getting at not bothered that they look rather thay just said hi im quite a friendly guy that loves to chat and make freinds xx

Hi all not really a newbie been on a few sites now and was told to join this site by a girl friend and so far been a class time on here just like people to say hi or even piss of by the way juicy ass your profile is class xx and to all thanks for your time xx

I have a couple of people that look anywhere between five to ten times a day not sure if they are waiting for me to message them or what but I do find it odd sometimes but each to Thier own .not doing any harm

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Perhaps they like the look of you but don't feel confident enough to message you. Or they realise that they don't fit your preferences but still like to admire the pics. It's a form of flattery - appreciate it.

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Treat it as a compliment that they keep coming back.

Only one thing worse than being noticed and looked at........

Not being looked at xxx

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Nah... I take it as flattety when they return to look again...its when they look once and run a mile that it bothers me

Well thank you all for such nice answers after a bit of a kick in the teeth day that ive had its much appreciated xxxxxxx

I find its the should i should i not problem.

Should i send a message, and risk more rejection, or should i take a chance, lol. Also i have a terrible memory and forget peoples preferences, so i check and then ...errr what was i saying??

I have a number of people who continually view me (tho of course we must remember they may only read the opening words of a profile n then move on)

Some of the others eventually mail me and as for the rest I guess once they've read the full profile fear sets in n they scuttle off elsewhere

they might like you pics

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

we look more than once at some when browsing ... but only as we cant remember what they looked like or if we thought them our type when we looked previously

» Add a new message to this topic