FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ex girlfriend getting back in touch

ex girlfriend getting back in touch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who this morning called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.

I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that "old magic".

"Wow!" I was flabbergasted.

"I don't know if I could keep pace with you now", I said, "I'm a bit older and a bit greyer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have."

She just giggled and said she was sure I would "rise to the challenge".

"Yeah." I said. "Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!"

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly.

She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Anyway, she giggled and said, "I've put on a few pounds myself!"

So I told her to fuck off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Oh sam... ever the charmer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who this morning called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.

I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that "old magic".

"I don't know if I could keep pace with you now", I said, "I'm a bit older and a bit greyer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have."

"Yeah." I said. "Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!"

She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

So I told her to fuck off."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who this morning called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

So I told her to fuck off."

FFS Sam you are in no position to turn down a shag, remember what your doctor said about RSI in your wrist

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Really there was no reason to swear and hang up on me like that

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Cracker. Thanks I needed a laff

Solihull

"Really there was no reason to swear and hang up on me like that "

Sorry but I kind of hold you partly responsible for mentioning putting on a few pounds, If we had met and then I found out I might have been to horny to say swear at you

Solihull

FFS Sam you are in no position to turn down a shag, remember what your doctor said about RSI in your wrist.

I know me and my big mouth = ruined chance of a shag no 43

» Add a new message to this topic