FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pmt and age

pmt and age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm my younger days I never suffered from this.. and while it's certainly not every time.. I've realised that I am actually getting like I have split personality and something annoys me that normally I wouldn't even bat an eyelid at.

So my question is does it get worse as you get older..

I'm also due my contraception changing in December, so wondering if the fluxes in hormones from that are contributing.. but quite seriously the day before my period I should be locked away from everyone and I would still find something to annoy me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Confused?

Period?

Contraption?

women moody?

My mother obviously didn't do a good job!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm my younger days I never suffered from this.. and while it's certainly not every time.. I've realised that I am actually getting like I have split personality and something annoys me that normally I wouldn't even bat an eyelid at.

So my question is does it get worse as you get older..

I'm also due my contraception changing in December, so wondering if the fluxes in hormones from that are contributing.. but quite seriously the day before my period I should be locked away from everyone and I would still find something to annoy me.

"

Unfortunately I think it does get worse!!! My OH avoids me like the plague every month, and the strangest part is I don't realise why I'm so irritable until the moment that I actually start....you would think that I'd be able to spot the signs by now, but I never do, and he daren't point it out for fear of injury!!

"

Unfortunately I think it does get worse!!! My OH avoids me like the plague every month, and the strangest part is I don't realise why I'm so irritable until the moment that I actually start....you would think that I'd be able to spot the signs by now, but I never do, and he daren't point it out for fear of injury!! "

Oh my god that so sounds like me. I honestly can't see that it's me. I think everyone else is just taking things the wrong way.... Oh... I can't be doing with turning into the psycho bitch from hell every month. Think it's time to restart my starflower oils lol...

Thing is I get no real warning and it seems to be only the 24 hours or so before. The moment I start I realise why I am so agitated... But Saturday I knocked a cup over and it started a rant at the kids about leaving things on the floor... And as for my paranoid moments.. I need committing at those times.

Xxx

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I think it probably does....

Mr B knows when I am due by my mood swings.

I don't even realise most of the time that I am snapping, being moody or being a complete bitch.

By *ecor atorMan  over a year ago

York

Stay away from wimin 3-4 days prior to them boiling beet root. You may get slapped or deafened by irrational rage!

Thanks not sure it makes me feel better... But I can at least know I am about as normal as women get.

I swear I have a full psychotic episode the day before... But I'm utterly oblivious and it's everyone else.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You will probably get a bit better when you change your contraception in December. It does seem to get worse as you get older. Then the menopause confuses everything and then eventually you come out the other side as a relatively stable person.

» Add a new message to this topic