FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > glamour model saving for babies boon job

glamour model saving for babies boon job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I broke a cardinal rule of mine and read the sun yesterday. I knew I shouldn't have done it!!!

Apparently a glamour model has already started saving for her child's boon job so that she can follow her career into glamour modelling.

How sad is it that she can't let her child decide it's own path when she is old enough and that she has already decided she will need cosmetic surgery before she can even crawl!

It's not about the money here it's about the shallow nature of what she is saving for. Why not just say I'm saving g for her future and she can spend the money on what she likes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

God dammit!!! I thought I'd spell checked the title!! I even went back and changed it!!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

lol evie x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My daughter wants a baboon, I told her to stop monkeying around!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I agree!!

Hopefully the child in question will spend the money on something she needs when the time arises and not feel

Pressured into anything by her mother!!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Do you think boonies will take over from boobies?

Does you reading the Sun have anything to do with being cold in a caravan? Wouldn't a blanket have been better?

As to your OP - I hope it's just a story she has concocted to keep her name in the paper and not her actual intent. Saving for your child is a good thing. Planning for them to follow in the family business is understandable. Making them work in the family business and modifying their bodies to make it happen definitely isn't.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I agree!!

Hopefully the child in question will spend the money on something she needs when the time arises and not feel

Pressured into anything by her mother!! "

But if she is raised to think this is normal then she may well decide to go down that path - which is shallow and only ends in disappointment as we all age.

» Add a new message to this topic