FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it ok...

Is it ok...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

...to use somebody's forum thread to speak to them, AFTER you have blocked them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

not sure of the answer sorry but I don't quite understand why you would wish to speak to someone you have blocked anyway or have I read this wrong ?

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

No.

I think it might actually be against site rules to try and circumvent blocks and/or filters.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"...to use somebody's forum thread to speak to them, AFTER you have blocked them? "

If you have blocked them but want to talk to them just unblock them and pm them.

If they have blocked you and you want to talk to them about something other than the thread topic then no its not ok. The rules state you cannot use the forums to get around a block.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

The rules only state 'Do not use the forum to try and contact people who have BLOCKED you'. Not sure about the other way around but I wouldn't bother.

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"not sure of the answer sorry but I don't quite understand why you would wish to speak to someone you have blocked anyway or have I read this wrong ?"

No, you didn't read this wrong it's just that I don't want to be more specific due to past experiences x

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

You can comment on their posts and they on yours as long as it's within the boundaries of the thread and not relating to the block or reasons you were blocked.

So say I'd blocked you and started at thread on errr who's got what car for example, you can reply with what car you have but can't comment on the thread asking why you have been blocked etc x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"...to use somebody's forum thread to speak to them, AFTER you have blocked them? "

You can quote, agree or disagree but you are not supposed to make contact with them. There is a lot of grey on interpretation on the contact bit but in general most people tend to ignore who they block as they have a reason for blocking in the first place.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, I don't think it is, I could be wrong of course.

» Add a new message to this topic