FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Stiff as hell

Stiff as hell

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did 100 mile bike ride a month ago, tired but ok afterwards a hilly 45 last week no probs, 42 miles yesterday and can hardly get off my seat at work today. Weird how one day you are full of energy another day with no obvious changes there seems to be no fuel in the tank.

Just saying....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Are you just angling for a massage???

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The thought hadn't even crossed my mind but if anyone's offering......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Did 100 mile bike ride a month ago, tired but ok afterwards a hilly 45 last week no probs, 42 miles yesterday and can hardly get off my seat at work today. Weird how one day you are full of energy another day with no obvious changes there seems to be no fuel in the tank.

Just saying.... "

Have a go at altering your diet pre and post exercise it may help

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

Yep, its all about pre-ride fuelling and post ride topping up.

I did 110 miles on the road bike yesterday, wasn't do much the distance as the odd timing (set off at midnight) that did for me when i got home.

Didn't really fuel up for it as in eating correctly for 3 days before etc, had some rice and chicken beforehand, a coffee and Danish after 25 miles, egg and salmon bagel at 52 miles then just had a few energy gels for the next 60 miles.

legs were a little heavy this morning but nothing out of the ordinary, it was the getting back into a proper sleep pattern that threw me.

» Add a new message to this topic