FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you search on here?

How do you search on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lanwood OP   Man  over a year ago

Alton

It is possible to search by looking at Meets and Events (today or ahead), New People, Advanced searches with filters or by using the Map facility.

Which do people prefer and find the most successful?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Binoculars and a night sight!

"It is possible to search by looking at Meets and Events (today or ahead), New People, Advanced searches with filters or by using the Map facility.

Which do people prefer and find the most successful?"

Deciding how far you will travel or expect people to travel to you first then reading peoples profiles and seeing if you like then if you fit what they want then putting together a message that's personal to them. Thats when I am not answering the ones that mail me first that is.

By *lanwood OP   Man  over a year ago

Alton

"It is possible to search by looking at Meets and Events (today or ahead), New People, Advanced searches with filters or by using the Map facility.

Deciding how far you will travel or expect people to travel to you first then reading peoples profiles and seeing if you like then if you fit what they want then putting together a message that's personal to them. Thats when I am not answering the ones that mail me first that is. "

They mail you first??? Wow. I didn't think that happened to men!

Deciding how far you will travel or expect people to travel to you first then reading peoples profiles and seeing if you like then if you fit what they want then putting together a message that's personal to them. Thats when I am not answering the ones that mail me first that is.

They mail you first??? Wow. I didn't think that happened to men!"

They don't often but mr washboard gets some from the body beautiful crowd.

"Binoculars and a night sight! "

Haha

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I don't.

They mail you first??? Wow. I didn't think that happened to men!

They don't often but mr washboard gets some from the body beautiful crowd. "

Err no! Its from a variety of people.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I message guys sometimes. In fact I've removed my preferences from my profile so I don't appear in search results to minimise messages I get, preferring to decide whom I message and when.

Now, obviously I wouldn't message Archangel since I recognise so far out of my league as to be in another solar system , but I do message guys I think might be interested.

Some are, some aren't.

» Add a new message to this topic