FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > BNP

BNP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well, it is election year, they hold numerous seats on numerous councils, and thanks to voter apathy they have 2 seats in the European Parliament.

Their grand foreign affairs policy, which probably will end up tapping into their defence and anti terrorist policy is:-

"Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be"

We live in a democratic society, apparently with the right to free speech and freedom of expression. So, Should the BNP be recognised as a legitimate political party with legitimate political aims?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ord and ladyCouple  over a year ago

around Glasgow

"Well, it is election year, they hold numerous seats on numerous councils, and thanks to voter apathy they have 2 seats in the European Parliament.

Their grand foreign affairs policy, which probably will end up tapping into their defence and anti terrorist policy is:-

"Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be"

We live in a democratic society, apparently with the right to free speech and freedom of expression. So, Should the BNP be recognised as a legitimate political party with legitimate political aims?"

wrong forum wrong site for this topic.less said about them the better

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No more the wrong forum than it was for my Dave Cameron and Gordon Brown threads nor the Nick Clegg thread...and therefore I think a fair topic for debate.

Footnote:-

the views expressed in my threads do not necessarily express the views of the author (before you all start stoning me and firebombing my house!!!!)

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

i think everyone should have freedom of speech so BMP should be allowed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i shouldnt worry about it BNP will never come to power so what they say they will do if they did not matter lol

To be honest i agree with a lot of what they stand for, i think they have some good ideas they are just rubbish at getting them over, and before you all jump on me im not rasist and i dont think everyone whos none white shouldnt be here but if you actually listern to the BNP neither do they

Have to agree with kitty tho, mainly cause im scared not to lol they have as much rights as anyone else here to make their point and have their say

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

"Well, it is election year, they hold numerous seats on numerous councils, and thanks to voter apathy they have 2 seats in the European Parliament.

We live in a democratic society, apparently with the right to free speech and freedom of expression. So, Should the BNP be recognised as a legitimate political party with legitimate political aims?"

we do not have freedom of speech , nor do we have freedom of expression

there are a miriad of things you are not allowed to say , for example things about racism , terrorism , treason etc etc etc

as far as democracy is concerned , the country is run by an unelected monarch

gordon brown would have to ask the queen for permission to hold a general election , and if it was her will she can say NO

this has happened with previous prime ministers and will happen again

nearer to home a person might specificaly vote for an MP solely for the reason they vow to keep the local hospital open , or perhaps will vote for or against a by pass that is very important to there town of village

once in office that MP can if he feels like it ( and they have done ) vote the opposite way with the excuse the party whip made them do so

you may call that freedom of speech , and democracy / but i do not

i call it an elected dictatorship that is governed by the aristocracy and unelected lords

it is far too late now to change this entrenched system of so called goverment

the powers that be have got the population squabbling over petty issues in the misconception they might make a difference

you mention voter apathy

i can tell you that voter apathy , ie to abstain from voting , can argueably called a legitimate vote

that abstention in fact carries far more weight , and is much more taken into account than bloggs voting labour or conservative

it is very easy to forget that history shows us our country is far from democratic , and in truth it has for the main been run by who ever was the biggest thug , had the most troops ,and were the most ruthless killing machine

those people who pipe up on proggrames like QUESTION TIME , and bleet out there grievences trying to make a political difference make me cringe all the way down to my socks

and former rulers of the country like eric blood axe belly laugh in his grave

I am fundamentaly opposed to the dilution of our culture by allowing immigrants to flood into this country. I'm not racist but I do believe that the extreme polarities between some of the alien cultures and our own makes a seamless integration impossible. I don't believe that Muslims should have their own parliament here in the UK and I am aghast that Sharia Law is even being considered as a form of rule over Muslims in the UK.

This is the United Kingdom, are nation has existed in it's current form for over 1,000 years and our way of life has developed over that period of time. It's criminal the way it's been hacked to pieces in 30 very short years. I don't blame just the Labour Party for this as the Tories under Thatcher allowed a lot of immigrants to settle here - and both parties do it to buy votes. If the BNP could change they way they are run so that they can provide a credible alternative to any of the main three political parties then I'm sure a lot more people would vote for them. I know I would.

" gordon brown would have to ask the queen for permission to hold a general election , and if it was her will she can say NO"

You are so wrong on that point. The Queen is asked to dissolve parliamentbefore an election as a tradition only. It's symbolic and she has no power to block an election in this country. She can make her views known, and probably carry a lot of sway with it, but she has no power at all to usurp the democratic process of the people electing those they want to govern them.

luton

" gordon brown would have to ask the queen for permission to hold a general election , and if it was her will she can say NO

You are so wrong on that point. The Queen is asked to dissolve parliamentbefore an election as a tradition only. It's symbolic and she has no power to block an election in this country. She can make her views known, and probably carry a lot of sway with it, but she has no power at all to usurp the democratic process of the people electing those they want to govern them."

you should google Lascelles Principles

even if you were correct and we were talking merely about tradition

if i had to ask your permission every time i wanted a cup of tea , or perhaps permission to take a piss

and even if it were very unlikely you would refuse , i somehow think i would not be very happy with that situation

Quoted from www.royal.gov.uk:

"

In normal circumstances, when a single-party government enjoys a majority in the House of Commons, the Sovereign would not refuse, for the government would then resign and the Sovereign would be unable to find an alternative government capable of commanding the confidence of the Commons.

"

"

When a Prime Minister wishes to dissolve Parliament and call a general election, he or she is obliged to seek the permission of the Sovereign to do so. For this purpose, the Prime Minister usually travels to Buckingham Palace before announcing a general election.

Since the Parliament Act of 1911, the life of the United Kingdom Parliament extends to five years, unless dissolved sooner by the Sovereign at the request of the Prime Minister.

In practice, except during the two World Wars when the life of Parliament was extended annually to avoid a wartime general election, every modern Parliament has been dissolved before its term has expired.

When Parliament is summoned, also after a Royal proclamation, there must, since the Representation of the People Act 1918, be a period of at least twenty days before Parliament meets. This period can be extended, but only for fourteen days, according to the Prorogation Act 1867.

There is only one occasion on which Parliament meets without a Royal summons, and that is when the Sovereign has died. In such circumstances, the Succession to the Crown Act 1707 provides that, if Parliament is not already sitting, it must immediately meet and sit.

The Meeting of Parliament Act 1797 provides that, if the Sovereign dies after Parliament has been dissolved, the immediately preceding Parliament sits for up to six months, if not prorogued or dissolved before then.

"

By *9kamMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Coventry

It always amazes me as to why someone should start a thread such as this. I’ve seen it on so many sites and all it does is it gives the racists a platform to air their views in the name of freedom. If BNP ever got anywhere no one will have freedom of speech.

It is a fascist raciest party who makes up policies as they go along, and to say ' I am not a racist but agree with the BNP ' is just words to save face. Like Hitler BNP will do and say anything to get the vote of narrow minded people who are not capable of seeing beyond tomorrow or the colour of a persons skin.

If you don’t give extremists a soapbox to speak from then they will fade away as no one is listening. This should not be the site to promote such views, freedom of speech also means not to speak.

Everyone should have a say no matter who. I live in Blackburn which has a high ethnic population and we have had lots of problems. The BNP do get a lot of support due to the PC brigade going mad and it often seems that they over compensate and this has given the BNP a foothold. Now they allow all in it looks as though they are becoming a far right party and if they get votes then will the main party’s listen to how frustrated many are at the over the top political correctness that is infuriating people.

"

i dont think everyone whos none white shouldnt be here but if you actually listern to the BNP neither do they

"

That isnt true naughtynymphos, their constitution clearly states (Section 1 2b) that they will implement legal changes to bring about a population akin to that of a pre 1948 Britain ie not many darkies

Ps: I also agree they should enjoy freedom of speech.

luton

"Quoted from www.royal.gov.uk:

In normal circumstances, when a single-party government enjoys a majority in the House of Commons, the Sovereign would not refuse, for the government would then resign and the Sovereign would be unable to find an alternative government capable of commanding the confidence of the Commons.

When a Prime Minister wishes to dissolve Parliament and call a general election, he or she is obliged to seek the permission of the Sovereign to do so. For this purpose, the Prime Minister usually travels to Buckingham Palace before announcing a general election.

Since the Parliament Act of 1911, the life of the United Kingdom Parliament extends to five years, unless dissolved sooner by the Sovereign at the request of the Prime Minister.

In practice, except during the two World Wars when the life of Parliament was extended annually to avoid a wartime general election, every modern Parliament has been dissolved before its term has expired.

When Parliament is summoned, also after a Royal proclamation, there must, since the Representation of the People Act 1918, be a period of at least twenty days before Parliament meets. This period can be extended, but only for fourteen days, according to the Prorogation Act 1867.

There is only one occasion on which Parliament meets without a Royal summons, and that is when the Sovereign has died. In such circumstances, the Succession to the Crown Act 1707 provides that, if Parliament is not already sitting, it must immediately meet and sit.

The Meeting of Parliament Act 1797 provides that, if the Sovereign dies after Parliament has been dissolved, the immediately preceding Parliament sits for up to six months, if not prorogued or dissolved before then.

"

as far as democracy is concerned , the country is run by an unelected monarch

that is what i said im my original reply to this thread

the extract from royal.gov only goes to prove the point that the country is run by the monarchy and the aristocracy

anything and everything concerned with power is run by the monarcy from the church to the freemasons it is run by monarchy

as far as voting is concerned i would not give oxygen to the sytem by taking part , it is a total sham , a facade , a smoke and mirrors load of bullshit and hogwash

to try and convince me otherwise would be like trying to convince me grass is red not green

"

Yes, they should be, out in the open, under the light of public scrutiny.

Then like all other political parties when the election lies/promises come to light they can be fairly criticised if they prove to have given hollow promises or outright lies. They can then be held to public account.

If they are under the glare of the public spotlight they have to stay within the law.

The BNP are nothing but a group of FACIST THUGS who try to win over the average man with False Popularist rantings!

However, do not dismiss them!

Get out and vote! Its not just a right its a Duty! paid for in blood by our Service men and women!

"All it takes for Evil to prosper is for Good Men to do NOTHING!"

Rant over, who is shagging this weekend?

We are going for our first BBC!

r&j x

"The BNP are nothing but a group of FACIST THUGS who try to win over the average man with False Popularist rantings!

Get out and vote! Its not just a right its a Duty! paid for in blood by our Service men and women!

r&j x"

Some are and some aren't and your entitled to your view even if it is as bigoted as some that are fascist thugs.

"........Should the BNP be recognised as a legitimate political party with legitimate political aims?"

BNP is a legitimate political party, whether you agree with their policy or not is what politics and democracy is about.

There are many people who don't like the policy of BNP, just like some people don't like Conservative, Labour, Lib-Dem, Scottish, Welsh and Irish nationalist parties policies.

You vote for the ones that you think have the best policies for (county and personal or personal and country) your choice.

Be a poor state of affairs if parties were banned just because some people didn't like them..

" gordon brown would have to ask the queen for permission to hold a general election , and if it was her will she can say NO

You are so wrong on that point. The Queen is asked to dissolve parliament before an election as a tradition only. It's symbolic and she has no power to block an election in this country. She can make her views known, and probably carry a lot of sway with it, but she has no power at all to usurp the democratic process of the people electing those they want to govern them."

http://www.royal.gov.uk/MonarchUK/HowtheMonarchyworks/Whatisconstitutionalmonarchy.aspx

explains the difference between head of state and head of government etc

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"The BNP are nothing but a group of FACIST THUGS who try to win over the average man with False Popularist rantings!

"

could this not be used to describe the majority of politicians . whether they are against people about skin colour, religious beliefs, against people who have wealth and those who do not , age, sexual orientation.

governments are made up of a lot of individuals who will agree on some things but never about EVERYTHING.

ps can you tell i don;t trust politicians as they all promise the world when running yet actually follow through with very few of their promises

r&j x"

Could you not say the same about Scottish, Welsh or Irish nationalists?

After all, they only to seek fair deals for their own....

".....Rant over, who is shagging this weekend?

r&j x....... "

Me sat first club with partner (F)

Whats BBC?

r&j x

After all, they only to seek fair deals for their own...."

..the difference is they dont want to repatriate people who aren't members of their indigenous group.

[Removed by poster at 26/02/10 13:31:35]

What's that saying? summat about, "it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people thinking you are stupid than to speak and take away any doubt".

I say, let them speak.

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

r&j x

After all, they only to seek fair deals for their own...."

Some of the extremist Scots nationalists (the SnG) have mooted the idea of a "Scotland for the ethnic, indigenous Scots" but they are just a silly fringe group.

The BNP have a history of being overtly Nazi sympathisers and gun runners, with previous leaders (John Tyndall, the founder) jailed for running illegal weapons training camps.

Remember that the BNP have their own paramilitary 'force' (at least thats what they want it to be) in the shape of Combat 18, group who's very name is in honour of Adolph Hitler..

A=1

H=8

18= AH - Adolph Hitler.

I have been personally targetted by these fine examples of humanity in the past due to certain Anti-Fascist activities i was involved in (nowt illegal BTW).

They put wanted posters up with my (& others) photo on them - i took one home as a trophy!

Try as they might, they are not a legitimate political party.

[Removed by poster at 26/02/10 13:47:13]

r&j x

After all, they only to seek fair deals for their own....

Some of the extremist Scots nationalists (the SnG) have mooted the idea of a "Scotland for the ethnic, indigenous Scots" but they are just a silly fringe group.

The BNP have a history of being overtly Nazi sympathisers and gun runners, with previous leaders (John Tyndall, the founder) jailed for running illegal weapons training camps.

Remember that the BNP have their own paramilitary 'force' (at least thats what they want it to be) in the shape of Combat 18, group who's very name is in honour of Adolph Hitler..

A=1

H=8

18= AH - Adolph Hitler.

I have been personally targetted by these fine examples of humanity in the past due to certain Anti-Fascist activities i was involved in (nowt illegal BTW).

They put wanted posters up with my (& others) photo on them - i took one home as a trophy!

Try as they might, they are not a legitimate political party."

And Oliver Cromwell was a anarchist who went again the king so he was a traitor to our country and all current governments are anarchists!

Lets not hijack the thread its about the BNP not your personal agenda.

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

Que?????

Don't they?

Never see the old green slogans dotted around Welsh wales?

Irish republicans are happy with the Loyalists in NI?

Scots can't say too much ans they are over represented in government

"Don't they?

Never see the old green slogans dotted around Welsh wales?

Irish republicans are happy with the Loyalists in NI?

Scots can't say too much ans they are over represented in government"

Its when it goes to the dogs like in Serbia. You cant kick people out but you can stop more coming in.

maybe thats the solution

"You cant kick people out."

..and thats exactly what the BNP want to do, to blameless people many of whom have lived here for decades, contributed economically and culturally to our society and never troubled the criminal justice system.

"You cant kick people out.

..and thats exactly what the BNP want to do, to blameless people many of whom have lived here for decades, contributed economically and culturally to our society and never troubled the criminal justice system."

No thats one of the many many things they have said. Just the same as the torys saying no tax rises. It just isn't going to happen

..and thats exactly what the BNP want to do, to blameless people many of whom have lived here for decades, contributed economically and culturally to our society and never troubled the criminal justice system.

No thats one of the many many things they have said. Just the same as the torys saying no tax rises. It just isn't going to happen"

It doesnt matter whether it will happen or not, people dont vote for a party because of what they havent said, they vote for what they do-Ive yet to hear someone say they'll vote for the Tories because they will fail in their tax reduction promises!

The BNP explicitly state in their constitution that they will impose legal changes to facilitate the removal of non whites from these shores so the population reflects that of pre 1948 Britain-

They'll also ban affiliations between people of different races and marriages between people of different races-Ive discovered this in their constitution, not from some tabloid hysteria, which can be read by Googling "BNP constitution'

I think people who are tempted by the BNP because they dont believe they are inherently a racist party should be aware of that, if they're happy with that, then fair enough-vote for them, but dont vote for them based on ignorance

"i shouldnt worry about it BNP will never come to power so what they say they will do if they did not matter lol

To be honest i agree with a lot of what they stand for, i think they have some good ideas they are just rubbish at getting them over, and before you all jump on me im not rasist and i dont think everyone whos none white shouldnt be here but if you actually listern to the BNP neither do they

Have to agree with kitty tho, mainly cause im scared not to lol they have as much rights as anyone else here to make their point and have their say"

agree 100% with what you're saying.

people complain about not having freedom of speech, but then they want the BNP kept quiet. you cant have it both ways. they have as much right to be there as anyone else.

No thats one of the many many things they have said. Just the same as the torys saying no tax rises. It just isn't going to happen

It doesnt matter whether it will happen or not, people dont vote for a party because of what they havent said, they vote for what they do-Ive yet to hear someone say they'll vote for the Tories because they will fail in their tax reduction promises!

The BNP explicitly state in their constitution that they will impose legal changes to facilitate the removal of non whites from these shores so the population reflects that of pre 1948 Britain-

They'll also ban affiliations between people of different races and marriages between people of different races-Ive discovered this in their constitution, not from some tabloid hysteria, which can be read by Googling "BNP constitution'

I think people who are tempted by the BNP because they dont believe they are inherently a racist party should be aware of that, if they're happy with that, then fair enough-vote for them, but dont vote for them based on ignorance "

No one votes for a party on all their policy's but on some of them. I may nor believe in repatriation but if they will stop an influx of more people then thats not a bad thing as i see it. Its not ignorance its making a judgement. People born in the UK with a passport have no place else to be repatriated to.

I think people who are tempted by the BNP because they dont believe they are inherently a racist party should be aware of that, if they're happy with that, then fair enough-vote for them, but dont vote for them based on ignorance

No one votes for a party on all their policy's but on some of them. I may nor believe in repatriation but if they will stop an influx of more people then thats not a bad thing as i see it. Its not ignorance its making a judgement. People born in the UK with a passport have no place else to be repatriated to. "

You're missing my point. Posters here have claimed that the BNP do not have a racist or repatriation agenda. Im simply placing the facts into the discussion.

Its also a substantive issue relating to their objectives, its not a trivial point. It would be like voting for the Greens for reasons other than their policies on the environment and climate change.

My reference to 'igonrance' was directed at people who would vote for them unaware of their policies on repatriation, believing that they merely wanted to stop immigration-there are other ways to achieve that without voting for the BNP, UKIP being a notable example and a party that historically are more successful than the the BNP at the ballot box and therefore have a better chance of doing something about it, without the supremacy overtones.

No one votes for a party on all their policy's but on some of them. I may nor believe in repatriation but if they will stop an influx of more people then thats not a bad thing as i see it. Its not ignorance its making a judgement. People born in the UK with a passport have no place else to be repatriated to.

You're missing my point. Posters here have claimed that the BNP do not have a racist or repatriation agenda. Im simply placing the facts into the discussion.

Its also a substantive issue relating to their objectives, its not a trivial point. It would be like voting for the Greens for reasons other than their policies on the environment and climate change.

My reference to 'igonrance' was directed at people who would vote for them unaware of their policies on repatriation, believing that they merely wanted to stop immigration-there are other ways to achieve that without voting for the BNP, UKIP being a notable example and a party that historically are more successful than the the BNP at the ballot box and therefore have a better chance of doing something about it, without the supremacy overtones."

So do you actually believe it would be possible to do what you say they are saying if they came to power? I personalty think it would just not happen as we would be alienated by the rest of the world.

"So do you actually believe it would be possible to do what you say they are saying if they came to power? I personalty think it would just not happen as we would be alienated by the rest of the world."

You make a good point, but really my view isnt important as Im never likely to vote for them. I think the question would be better directed towards people who might be tempted or are already BNP supporters.

Personally I believe a BNP in power would not only alienate us from the rest of the world, but create a civil war in this country along the lines of the Yugoslavian conflict that someone else alluded to earlier.

However, despite the BNP's policies being undemocratic, I would still support their right to speak and engage in free elections.

"So do you actually believe it would be possible to do what you say they are saying if they came to power? I personalty think it would just not happen as we would be alienated by the rest of the world.

You make a good point, but really my view isnt important as Im never likely to vote for them. I think the question would be better directed towards people who might be tempted or are already BNP supporters.

Personally I believe a BNP in power would not only alienate us from the rest of the world, but create a civil war in this country along the lines of the Yugoslavian conflict that someone else alluded to earlier.

However, despite the BNP's policies being undemocratic, I would still support their right to speak and engage in free elections."

a lot of what they say is pipe dream stuff but if they get votes the main partys will take notice. Then we may get a stop on everyones uncle, aunt or first cousin coming in to the uk

"

However, despite the BNP's policies being undemocratic, I would still support their right to speak and engage in free elections.

a lot of what they say is pipe dream stuff but if they get votes the main partys will take notice. Then we may get a stop on everyones uncle, aunt or first cousin coming in to the uk"

..thats a poor voting strategy if you're not a 'real' BNP supporter but want to alarm the mainstream, as it could backfire spectacularly.

As I said previously, there are more rational alternatives to the BNP if people want to register a protest vote about immigration.

I think painting their policies as a 'pipe dream' simply plays into their hands, as complacent voters will not be threatened by a pipe dream, but the reality is that many people find them quite attractive (they would remove them from their constitution if that wasnt the case) and I sincerely believe we should be careful for what we wish for.

"

a lot of what they say is pipe dream stuff but if they get votes the main partys will take notice. Then we may get a stop on everyones uncle, aunt or first cousin coming in to the uk

..thats a poor voting strategy if you're not a 'real' BNP supporter but want to alarm the mainstream, as it could backfire spectacularly.

As I said previously, there are more rational alternatives to the BNP if people want to register a protest vote about immigration.

I think painting their policies as a 'pipe dream' simply plays into their hands, as complacent voters will not be threatened by a pipe dream, but the reality is that many people find them quite attractive (they would remove them from their constitution if that wasnt the case) and I sincerely believe we should be careful for what we wish for."

no its not a poor voting policy it is possibly the only way that the main stream party's realise the mood of the country. Look what happened in france after the far right got votes. They are tough there in immigration and you don't see veiled faces in france! Anti BNP people hang big time on the negatives i find.

"

no its not a poor voting policy it is possibly the only way that the main stream party's realise the mood of the country. Look what happened in france after the far right got votes. They are tough there in immigration and you don't see veiled faces in france! Anti BNP people hang big time on the negatives i find.

"

Sorry you've lost me, I dont hold the French in any particular regard as a country to aspire to be like-they have enough of their own failings.

I'm also not sure of the connection between immigration and wearing the veil. I'm not offended by what people wear as it's none of my business, whether that be a burka, kilt, body piercings, mohican or walk around stark naked! Ps-and actually you see plenty of veiled faces in France.

You also keep missing my point about UKIP being a more rational home for the anti immigration protest vote, since they wish to stop immigration and dont have the overtly racist agenda.

BNP supporters hang big time on negatives I find

luton

its funny how these type of threads cause a lot of irritation , bickering and banter

the fact of the matter is you would not have partys like the national front or the bnp if the UK was not in the multicultural mess that its in

i have travelled most of the world , china , africa , usa etc etc and you just dont get the type of situation you get here where for example large towns like bradford ,luton etc are 90 percent ethnic and have there own schools , temples etc

take san francisco for example , you have the italian part and the chineese part , but its all lay back , a few italian flags or a bit of chinese writing here and there

whats more the city is proud of its multicultural heritage

we spend a lot of time in spain and there is a lot of muslims there , if you were not looking intently you would not even notice them , they do not wear the flowing black gowns , and never ever once have i seen a woman wearing a burka , and the muslim faith is even celebrated in some of the fiestas ec

it seems that in the UK a lot of imigrants adamantly refuse to assimilate or mix and mingle to any degree whatsoever

they fervently stick to there own language , wear there own clothes , and look at you through there burka like your something stuck on there shoe

rather than be concerned about the bnp , we should be more concerned about the other political groups like the one recently that wanted to parade coffins through wooten basset

there the ones to be afraid of , very afraid

"

Sorry you've lost me, I dont hold the French in any particular regard as a country to aspire to be like-they have enough of their own failings.

I'm also not sure of the connection between immigration and wearing the veil. I'm not offended by what people wear as it's none of my business, whether that be a burka, kilt, body piercings, mohican or walk around stark naked! Ps-and actually you see plenty of veiled faces in France.

You also keep missing my point about UKIP being a more rational home for the anti immigration protest vote, since they wish to stop immigration and dont have the overtly racist agenda.

BNP supporters hang big time on negatives I find"

Sorry i think your missing the point the French had the right wing win seats. The mid right then went more hard line as they realised there was support for some of the far right's views.

As for UKIP well they have other views ti the BNP. I don't follow either party but they both have views on future immigration i like. UKIP want out of Europe which i don't agree. We all have different views but i like Britain as it is not as others would have it. Read muslims views on how they would have Britain. Ok its far fetched but in someways no different as opposites to the BNP.

"

Sorry i think your missing the point the French had the right wing win seats. The mid right then went more hard line as they realised there was support for some of the far right's views.

As for UKIP well they have other views ti the BNP. I don't follow either party but they both have views on future immigration i like. UKIP want out of Europe which i don't agree. We all have different views but i like Britain as it is not as others would have it. Read muslims views on how they would have Britain. Ok its far fetched but in someways no different as opposites to the BNP. "

I believe you're saying the French shift to the right is a success? Well I dont believe that, they are hardly blazing a trail domestically or on the world stage-I dont respect anything hardline on the right, left or within the swinging community, unless it's an erect member ;o)

Im also not really interested in the views of Muslims, they represent about 3% of the British population (and the extremists in their ranks a minority within that number), they're also not seeking a democratic platform (unlike the BNP), and when their hardline digress they're swiftly censured and banned (Islam4UK), I wont miss them.

finger licking good

i thought BNP was

BIG NIMBLE PENIS

oooopsy me

"i thought BNP was

BIG NIMBLE PENIS

oooopsy me"

..well it's certainly not Black Nimble Penis, kitty

My reference to 'igonrance' was directed at people who would vote for them unaware of their policies on repatriation, believing that they merely wanted to stop immigration-there are other ways to achieve that without voting for the BNP, UKIP being a notable example and a party that historically are more successful than the the BNP at the ballot box and therefore have a better chance of doing something about it, without the supremacy overtones.

So do you actually believe it would be possible to do what you say they are saying if they came to power? I personalty think it would just not happen as we would be alienated by the rest of the world."

The BNP don't care about that!! According to their policies they don't want to have anything to do with the rest of the world, oh, apart from New Zealand, Australia and Canada. They also wont be importing any foreign goods but some how this will create jobs for British people.

After watching the Day the Immigrants Left and seeing how hard the indigenous population step up to the plate when it comes to hard graft...

"................After watching the Day the Immigrants Left and seeing how hard the indigenous population step up to the plate when it comes to hard graft... "

They would if there was no easy benifits...

Its all about freedom of speach and something we should all value regardless of what we feel of people opinions and views.

To many brave people have died for us to enable us to express what we all take for granted.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"

"

Sorry but you are wrong.....you see veiled faces all over France, particularly in places like Marseille.

"Its all about freedom of speach and something we should all value regardless of what we feel of people opinions and views.

To many brave people have died for us to en

able us to express what we all take for granted."

So true!

"

Very few folk like them but what are they doing thats wrong

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

our immigration laws should be tightenen up,but no matter what your name,smith,mcdonald,jones,murphy,90percecent of people in this country.have foriegn blood in thier veins.even the bnp members.where are they going to send us all.bit serious this one.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Its all about freedom of speach and something we should all value regardless of what we feel of people opinions and views.

To many brave people have died for us to enable us to express what we all take for granted."

absolutely... so my grandfather and countless other black people are good enough to fight for this country... but apparently not good enough to live in this countty.....

if you vote BNP then you have to take all of there different positions into consideration... after all if you are going to give them the power.... then you are going to give them the mandate to do what they want....

the "i didn't really think they would do it" excuse doesn't wash and is quite nieve......

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

To many brave people have died for us to enable us to express what we all take for granted.

absolutely... so my grandfather and countless other black people are good enough to fight for this country... but apparently not good enough to live in this countty.....

if you vote BNP then you have to take all of there different positions into consideration... after all if you are going to give them the power.... then you are going to give them the mandate to do what they want....

the "i didn't really think they would do it" excuse doesn't wash and is quite nieve......"

typical black to grab the morale high ground lol

Newcastle and Gateshead

" typical black to grab the morale high ground lol "

I know.. its rare air up here... I have never been up here before, getting nose bleeds...

seriously though.... a vote is a powerful thing.... I ya going to use it, I think you have to be aware of the consequensies of that vote... so if you can't stomach the worst possible senario on your vote then don't do it...

Newcastle and Gateshead

just bumping this back on page 1 as it is an interesting topic....

"just bumping this back on page 1 as it is an interesting topic...."

Just for you Fabio

bump

"

We live in a democratic society, apparently with the right to free speech and freedom of expression. So, Should the BNP be recognised as a legitimate political party with legitimate political aims?

Very few folk like them but what are they doing thats wrong "

That's a good point, many believe the BNP are demonised (mainly BNP supporters lol!) by the tabloid media-but the reality is they make some bold, sensational and undemocratic statements in their constitution, which for many justifies the criticism which is directed at them.

This on non whites:

"It is therefore committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent, the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948."

..and this on mixing with people of people of different races:

"The British National Party stands for the preservation of the national and ethnic character of the British people and is wholly opposed to any form of racial integration between British and non-European peoples."

These are passages cut and pasted from their constitution.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Luton couple said:

“i can tell you that voter apathy , ie to abstain from voting , can argueably called a legitimate vote

that abstention in fact carries far more weight , and is much more taken into account than bloggs voting labour or conservative”

I would like to correct this wrong statement! Abstaining, that is failing to vote, carries no weight at all! It is a waste of your only chance to influence those that wield power in this country without using violence.

However SPOILING your ballot paper, by say writing “I would not vote for any of these corrupt shits” across it does.

But be aware that at the end of every count all such votes are removed and the ballot paper serial number (that’s the one written beside your name when you get your paper) is looked up and you go on record as a subversive.

BTW I am a subversive because I always vote and quite often write “none of the above” at the bottom of the paper and put my X there. LoL

If you feel that our political parties and MP’s are in the pay of wealthy and powerful lobby groups and do not represent us, don’t fail to vote but join me, be subversive and spoil your paper.

bnp the party of the daily mail reading sponges

you can shove a skin head in a suit and give it lessons in social skills ....

i dont actually know who i hate the most any fuckwit that votes for them or for david cameron.....

does everyone back to the "good old days" of britain with the rose tinted glasses and lashings of ginger beer ITS NEVER GOIN TO HAPPEN! we dont have industry but we still got capitalism . we need to trade with other countries is mr bnp goin to start growin bananas in britain or oil?? the man is a fud with dreams that will will never be viable or achievable lets say he gets elected where am i goin?? im 1/4 scottish 1/4 irish 1/4 polish and 1/4 traveller will i just go pack just now?? or will my best pal whos family are very succesful and paid a fortune into the tax system and do great community work and whom incidentally i have a better tan in the summer than him ! , will we get the burnin torches and white sheets ready for them?

open your eyes to the bigger picture and see when you all dyin left right and centre cause there no doctors dont moan in my face cause il be gettin shippped to wherever take me!! rant over xx

"bnp the party of the daily mail reading sponges

you can shove a skin head in a suit and give it lessons in social skills ....

i dont actually know who i hate the most any fuckwit that votes for them or for david cameron.....

does everyone back to the "good old days" of britain with the rose tinted glasses and lashings of ginger beer ITS NEVER GOIN TO HAPPEN! we dont have industry but we still got capitalism . we need to trade with other countries is mr bnp goin to start growin bananas in britain or oil?? the man is a fud with dreams that will will never be viable or achievable lets say he gets elected where am i goin?? im 1/4 scottish 1/4 irish 1/4 polish and 1/4 traveller will i just go pack just now?? or will my best pal whos family are very succesful and paid a fortune into the tax system and do great community work and whom incidentally i have a better tan in the summer than him ! , will we get the burnin torches and white sheets ready for them?

open your eyes to the bigger picture and see when you all dyin left right and centre cause there no doctors dont moan in my face cause il be gettin shippped to wherever take me!! rant over xx"

..and an elegant rant it was!

just got 1 word for them

an i wont even say it

"

i dont actually know who i hate the most any fuckwit that votes for them or for david cameron....."

Hate is a pretty strong emotion and fuckwit is a pretty nasty insult.

I'm not BNP but I will be voting for Cameron/Tories... guess that makes me a fuckwit, along with 38% of the country then eh?

Torquay

"

I'm not BNP but I will be voting for Cameron/Tories... guess that makes me a fuckwit, along with 38% of the country then eh? "

Don't ask me.....

Torquay

Does beg the question though....if 38% of the country think that David Cameron is not a Fuckwit, does this mean that the vast majority (62%) think he is?

Get's you thinking

"

I'm not BNP but I will be voting for Cameron/Tories... guess that makes me a fuckwit, along with 38% of the country then eh? "

says the man who called me a dopey bint

who you vote for is your choice at least you making the effort to go and vote and regardless of who it is for at least you making a stand for what you see as right and that is your right as is mine not to vote for either of them! xx

luton

"Luton couple said:

“i can tell you that voter apathy , ie to abstain from voting , can argueably called a legitimate vote

that abstention in fact carries far more weight , and is much more taken into account than bloggs voting labour or conservative”

I would like to correct this wrong statement! Abstaining, that is failing to vote, carries no weight at all! It is a waste of your only chance to influence those that wield power in this country without using violence.

However SPOILING your ballot paper, by say writing “I would not vote for any of these corrupt shits” across it does.

But be aware that at the end of every count all such votes are removed and the ballot paper serial number (that’s the one written beside your name when you get your paper) is looked up and you go on record as a subversive.

BTW I am a subversive because I always vote and quite often write “none of the above” at the bottom of the paper and put my X there. LoL

If you feel that our political parties and MP’s are in the pay of wealthy and powerful lobby groups and do not represent us, don’t fail to vote but join me, be subversive and spoil your paper.

"

you cant tell anyone on here that they are wrong

you might not agree with them , and if so you can politely say so

you can even go as far as to say that you THINK they are wrong

but to say simply my statement was incorect seems you have ellivated yourself to judge jury and exicutioner

or perhaps you are god almighty himself

you call yourself a subversive

guy fawkes was a subversive , you seem more like a little kid that scribbles on the test paper of the kid next to him in kindergarden

By *ob and angelaCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

seems to start arguments when the bnp is mentioned anyway personally ive voted for them in the past and dont regard myself a racist,,,i also think griffen should have his say after all they have 2 seats in europe so although lots of folk still slate them ..the day the bnp or griffen start to distance itself from this ::all white party:: i ll consider putting my vote there way again

moston

"

38% of the country? Now how do you come to that total?

Oh yes I know, those who don’t vote dint count do they?

The fact that a growing number of people, somewhere between 30 and 40% of those who can vote don’t, does not seem to bother you.

In actual fact 38% of 70%=26.6%

38% of 60%=22.8%

Not quite your 38% is it?

luton

"seems to start arguments when the bnp is mentioned anyway personally ive voted for them in the past and dont regard myself a racist,,,i also think griffen should have his say after all they have 2 seats in europe so although lots of folk still slate them ..the day the bnp or griffen start to distance itself from this ::all white party:: i ll consider putting my vote there way again "

it is an interesting point you make that voting for the BNP does not make a person a racist , and i tend to agree

a good example being that when i lived in northolt many years ago my next door neighbour was polish

northolt aerodrome being nearby and of course the polish war memorial , due to the polish being heavily involved with the airforce in WW2

we were great neighbours and very good friends for many years , so i got on well with another race

now i live in luton where only 5 percent of the population of adults were born here and i would guess about 45 percent are polish

as i have said in another thread , if i walked the 15 minutes to town and asked everyone that i passed what was the time , i could easily be not one would speak english

all the shops in our road / dallow rd , are either polish dehli or indian corner .......... well there is another one that is polish and speciallises in helping with claiming benifits

so now as opposed to years ago im not too happy with the situation of having a polish neihbour

i cant see how that might make me a racist because i want one before

"......However SPOILING your ballot paper, by say writing “I would not vote for any of these corrupt shits” across it does.

But be aware that at the end of every count all such votes are removed and the ballot paper serial number (that’s the one written beside your name when you get your paper) is looked up and you go on record as a subversive......

"

You started so well then went and added a myth at the end...

Please substantiate your statement...

"Does beg the question though....if 38% of the country think that David Cameron is not a Fuckwit, does this mean that the vast majority (62%) think he is?

Get's you thinking"

Get the figures For gordo and then Cleggy and do the same

"i cant see how that might make me a racist because i want one before

"

..racism isn't an emotional term, it's quite simply discriminating against someone by virtue of their race.

The BNP indiscriminately draw a distinction between people, not by who they are, but what they are ie white (of North European descent) or non-white.

In other words they value everyone who is white over everyone who isnt, so your black, British heart surgeon would be deported, whilst the feckless white chav would be putting his feet up at home.

Anyone who votes for the BNP in the knowledge of their policies has to concede that they are supporting racism, overtly (if they simply dont like black people) or discreetly, by voting for a party with distinctly racist policies.

moston

Luton couple said:

“you cant tell anyone on here that they are wrong

but to say simply my statement was incorect seems you have ellivated yourself to judge jury and exicutioner

guy fawkes was a subversive , you seem more like a little kid that scribbles on the test paper of the kid next to him in kindergarden”

To deal with your first point, I notice that you do not say I am incorrect in my statement that not voting is wasting your vote, that the only way to make not voting count is to spoil your ballot, which is what I said. That you feel that you need to attack me for what I have said shows that you know that what I have said is correct, shame you could not just say that, it would have made your second point about subversives a lot more weighty, however even there you are incorrect, Guy Fawkes was a traitor. Subversion is about changing the status quo and can lead to law breaking but is not law breaking in its own right.

Funplaying said:

“You started so well then went and added a myth at the end...

Please substantiate your statement...”

On the other hand your statement is so much better, although incorrect is totally understandable.

When you vote, your voter number is recorded on the counterfoil of your ballot paper; the counterfoil carries the ballots serial number.

At the count all the candidates nominate scrutinisers, it is there job to ensure a fair count and to agree the meaning of all non conforming ballots.

All ballots that are agreed as being deliberately spoiled (or votes for extremist candidates [communists and the like]) are then checked by the returning officer who then places them in a container (normally a ballot box) that is sealed and passed to the police who in turn forward the boxes to …. Well at this point I have to be careful about what I say, however, I can say that 20/30 odd years ago the papers were all individually checked by special branch and the security services and that papers that carried messages that could be construed as being anti UK national interests are then recorded as subversive.

"I am fundamentaly opposed to the dilution of our culture by allowing immigrants to flood into this country. I'm not racist but I do believe that the extreme polarities between some of the alien cultures and our own makes a seamless integration impossible. I don't believe that Muslims should have their own parliament here in the UK and I am aghast that Sharia Law is even being considered as a form of rule over Muslims in the UK.

This is the United Kingdom, are nation has existed in it's current form for over 1,000 years and our way of life has developed over that period of time. It's criminal the way it's been hacked to pieces in 30 very short years. I don't blame just the Labour Party for this as the Tories under Thatcher allowed a lot of immigrants to settle here - and both parties do it to buy votes. If the BNP could change they way they are run so that they can provide a credible alternative to any of the main three political parties then I'm sure a lot more people would vote for them. I know I would."

Good post!

Recent governments,not least the present one,have done more harm to race relations in the U.K, with their liberal imigration policies, than the BNP ever could!

XXXX

Did anyone watch the programme on bnp wives ?

jeez....they didnt do alot to endear anyone to the bnp

"

I'm not BNP but I will be voting for Cameron/Tories... guess that makes me a fuckwit, along with 38% of the country then eh?

38% of the country? Now how do you come to that total?

Oh yes I know, those who don’t vote dint count do they?

The fact that a growing number of people, somewhere between 30 and 40% of those who can vote don’t, does not seem to bother you.

In actual fact 38% of 70%=26.6%

38% of 60%=22.8%

Not quite your 38% is it?

"

Why are your posts always so belligerent? You've quoted numbers and percentages that have no bearing to what I posted. It is common knowledge that when percentages of margins are published that they are referring to polls conducted by respectable institutions, like Mori, and that it is a snapshot of the general feeling across the country based upon a sample figure.

The Tories are in the lead by 38% to Labour's 33%.

Now, just to clarify, that is 38% and 33% of the people surveyed said they would vote Tory or Labour respectively. It does not take into account anybody who wasn't surveyed or anybody who is planning not to vote at all.

These polls are conducted regularly and have been conducted for many years now so I'm sure that they have been able to derive from their data, based upon previous polls compared to election results, what the most likely outcome of the election will be.

Got that?

"Did anyone watch the programme on bnp wives ?

jeez....they didnt do alot to endear anyone to the bnp "

They have wives?

Well, that's my theory out the window then.

moston

"

Why are your posts always so belligerent? You've quoted numbers and percentages that have no bearing to what I posted. It is common knowledge that when percentages of margins are published that they are referring to polls conducted by respectable institutions, like Mori, and that it is a snapshot of the general feeling across the country based upon a sample figure.

The Tories are in the lead by 38% to Labour's 33%.

Now, just to clarify, that is 38% and 33% of the people surveyed said they would vote Tory or Labour respectively. It does not take into account anybody who wasn't surveyed or anybody who is planning not to vote at all.

These polls are conducted regularly and have been conducted for many years now so I'm sure that they have been able to derive from their data, based upon previous polls compared to election results, what the most likely outcome of the election will be.

Got that? "

But those polls all say "of those who expressed a preference".

The fact that they are accurate to within one or two points when compared with elections is correct in as far as it goes, and as such you are correct.

However after each election there is another figure that most politicians ignore, that is turnout! As that has dropped from over 80% to now round 60% I think it must be noted when you start quoting figures, so when someone says that they are one of the 38% of the country that are going to vote Tory, they start from a point of ignoring everyone who fails to vote.

Now if it is belligerent to point out that when you convert that 38% of

“the country (that voted)” into a total % of all those registered to vote the total drops from over 1/3 to between 1/5 and1/4 of the population and that does not take into account those who feel so disenfranchised that they no longer register to vote.

Now I think that is important, don’t you?

luton

"Luton couple said:

“you cant tell anyone on here that they are wrong

guy fawkes was a subversive , you seem more like a little kid that scribbles on the test paper of the kid next to him in kindergarden”

To deal with your first point, I notice that you do not say I am incorrect in my statement that not voting is wasting your vote, that the only way to make not voting count is to spoil your ballot, which is what I said. That you feel that you need to attack me for what I have said shows that you know that what I have said is correct, shame you could not just say that, it would have made your second point about subversives a lot more weighty, however even there you are incorrect, Guy Fawkes was a traitor. Subversion is about changing the status quo and can lead to law breaking but is not law breaking in its own right.

Funplaying said:

“You started so well then went and added a myth at the end...

Please substantiate your statement...”

On the other hand your statement is so much better, although incorrect is totally understandable.

When you vote, your voter number is recorded on the counterfoil of your ballot paper; the counterfoil carries the ballots serial number.

At the count all the candidates nominate scrutinisers, it is there job to ensure a fair count and to agree the meaning of all non conforming ballots.

All ballots that are agreed as being deliberately spoiled (or votes for extremist candidates [communists and the like]) are then checked by the returning officer who then places them in a container (normally a ballot box) that is sealed and passed to the police who in turn forward the boxes to …. Well at this point I have to be careful about what I say, however, I can say that 20/30 odd years ago the papers were all individually checked by special branch and the security services and that papers that carried messages that could be construed as being anti UK national interests are then recorded as subversive.

"

at the end of the day yes they do mention how many ballot papers are spoiled

but it is of little concequence

far more attention is given to the fact that half the country are so apathetic they dont bother to vote , they give one heck of a lot tv debate concerning this issue

to spoil your ballot paper is like a kid saying " its my football and im going home "

if you are so concerned that you suggest to others that they spoil there ballot papers , you might grow a backbone and do something tangeable

I don't think its apathy that stops people voting.

Probably more like disillusionment with successive governments promising something different from the previous one but giving more of the same.

People are just sick of it,so they are voting........but with their feet.

XXXX

luton

"I don't think its apathy that stops people voting.

Probably more like disillusionment with successive governments promising something different from the previous one but giving more of the same.

People are just sick of it,so they are voting........but with their feet.

XXXX"

i agree and can also add to that the fact that it is not really successive goverment but in reallity merely a shift from right to left or visa versa

im most cases there are only a few new MP s after an election and the majority of all the old cronies are still there they simply revert from being the PM to the leader of the opposition

lets face it even the liberal party might not get back in for a hundred years let alone the little tiddlers that are about

if we really wanted democracy we could quite easily all be registered via our passports ID cards etc etc , and every time there was a vote needed the entire populaton could vote by text or e mail

but that will never happen because the establisment will say we cant be trusted

that being the case why should they expect us to vote in the first place

some on here have said how important it is to vote , but if the party you want to vote against has a 10,000 majority whats the point

its like voting for a round of bacon sandwitches in a Synagogue

it will continue ad infinitum , in general the population will probably vote in the conservatives this time

they will be in for 10 years , we will all get fed up with them and bring back labour

they will be in for 10 years and we will get fed up with them

what will we do then ? you guessed it , vote back in the twats that you voted out last time

would we do that with a person we met on here ? or with a cleaner / tv repair man / carpet fitter ?

i can just imagine the conversation , the last guy to fit a carpet was not very good so what shall we do ?

i know lets get the bloke that came before him that realy boloxed up the one in the lounge

"I am fundamentaly opposed to the dilution of our culture by allowing immigrants to flood into this country. I'm not racist but I do believe that the extreme polarities between some of the alien cultures and our own makes a seamless integration impossible. I don't believe that Muslims should have their own parliament here in the UK and I am aghast that Sharia Law is even being considered as a form of rule over Muslims in the UK.

This is the United Kingdom, are nation has existed in it's current form for over 1,000 years and our way of life has developed over that period of time. It's criminal the way it's been hacked to pieces in 30 very short years. I don't blame just the Labour Party for this as the Tories under Thatcher allowed a lot of immigrants to settle here - and both parties do it to buy votes. If the BNP could change they way they are run so that they can provide a credible alternative to any of the main three political parties then I'm sure a lot more people would vote for them. I know I would.

Good post!

Recent governments,not least the present one,have done more harm to race relations in the U.K, with their liberal imigration policies, than the BNP ever could!

XXXX"

That may or may not be so, but I dont envisage the prospect of a Labour, Conservative, LibDem, Greens, or UKIP government sending this country plummetting towards civil war, whereas that would be a certainty under a BNP one.

Good post!

XXXX

That may or may not be so, but I dont envisage the prospect of a Labour, Conservative, LibDem, Greens, or UKIP government sending this country plummetting towards civil war, whereas that would be a certainty under a BNP one."

Reading through this you have a very specific point to make and that is that the BMNP are evil. You have insinuated they would bring the UK to civil war. You have pushed the fact the BNP are anti black rather than pro British (Yes they are not looking at bring non whites in but they have a stronger manifesto in favour of being everything British)

You have also said “Anyone who votes for the BNP in the knowledge of their policies has to concede that they are supporting racism”

People have a choice who they vote for. It isn’t appropriate for you to ram down their throat that voting BNP automatically makes them racist as its not true. It is presumptive and rather insulting to anyone you do not know to tar them on mass.

You obviously have concerns about the BNP getting votes by your additions here. I for one think the BNP have good points to make as well as bad ones. I believe the OP has a point in saying Labour has done more harm in reality than the BMP so far. We have an unemployment problem in the UK now and we need no more immigration into the UK till we sort things out.

Also look at it in reality what political party in the last 100 years has carried out 100% of their manifesto? I would go further as to guess no party has completed 50% on their manifesto. If the BMP won an election and this is so far fetched they would be unable to put their repatriation ideas into reality as it would be economically crippling and also logistically difficult.

However if they got 5 or 10 mp’s then the main party’s would have to sit up and listen. They would look and adopt some of the BNP’s policies that appealed to the masses.

Just an addition to this is possibly comparing the BNP to Sinn Féin. They had strong views, they promised an all Irish state and much more. But now they are in power we get compromise. We also get less sectarian violence and that’s a fact. But 20 years ago you would be classed ias the son of the devil by some if you supported Sinn Féin. So maybe if the BNP evolve as they are currently they may have something positive to add.

I'm guessing your post is directed at me?

"

Reading through this you have a very specific point to make and that is that the BMNP are evil. "

I'm not sure how to define 'evil' in this context, but a political party that would change the law to remove legally resident, contributing non whites from these shores has to draw comparisons to Nazi Germany, a regime that Im sure many would regard as 'evil'

"

You have insinuated they would bring the UK to civil war. "

That seems to be a logical conclusion, since I can only see the majority of non whites being compelled to leave whilst looking down the barrel of a gun.

"

You have pushed the fact the BNP are anti black rather than pro British (Yes they are not looking at bring non whites in but they have a stronger manifesto in favour of being everything British)"

Im pretty fed up of BNP apologists, have you read the constitution? I dont introduce colour to the discussion they did-they;re not 'pro British', they're pro 'white-British', there's a BIG difference, and they go to great lengths to define what it is (people descended from those of Northern Europe of Anglo saxon descent)

"

You have also said “Anyone who votes for the BNP in the knowledge of their policies has to concede that they are supporting racism” "

Yes, that's true since any agenda that draws a distinction between people of different races and how they would treat them is racist by default, that's why I said the phrase isn't an emotional one, its a statement of fact.

"People have a choice who they vote for. It isn’t appropriate for you to ram down their throat that voting BNP automatically makes them racist as its not true. "
Im not ramming anything down anyones throat, and if your sufficiently versed on my posts here you'll see that I would still support the BNP access to freedom of speech and to be a legitimate political party. Im simply placing the facts into the discussion as it appears many posters, including yourself are unaware of the content of their constitution, principally Section 1 (2b).

"

It is presumptive and rather insulting to anyone you do not know to tar them on mass."

If you vote for the Greens, I dont believe you'd would be so defensive about being described as supporting environmental issues. The BNP's raison d'etre is about race and immigration, so to me it appears their voters tar themselves. If it was just about immigration they would be more drawn to UKIP who have similar policies without all the 'race/colour/homophobic' invective.

"

You obviously have concerns about the BNP getting votes by your additions here. I for one think the BNP have good points to make as well as bad ones. I believe the OP has a point in saying Labour has done more harm in reality than the BMP so far. We have an unemployment problem in the UK now and we need no more immigration into the UK till we sort things out. "

..and you're obviously assuming the BNP are the only alternative to a Labour /Tory/LibDem or UKIP government in tackling immigration? Have you seen the BNP's other policies?

"

Also look at it in reality what political party in the last 100 years has carried out 100% of their manifesto? I would go further as to guess no party has completed 50% on their manifesto. "

That point is totally irrelevant as I said earlier, people dont vote for parties because of things they wont be able to achieve, they vote on the basis of their stated aims, if the party fails to achieve them the we have a choice at the next election.

"

If the BMP won an election and this is so far fetched they would be unable to put their repatriation ideas into reality as it would be economically crippling and also logistically difficult."

So we're expected to accept that as an excuse to not denounce their stated objectives?

"

However if they got 5 or 10 mp’s then the main party’s would have to sit up and listen. They would look and adopt some of the BNP’s policies that appealed to the masses. "

You could achieve that by voting for UKIP who have been more successful at the ballot box without the lary racial stuff.

"

Just an addition to this is possibly comparing the BNP to Sinn Féin. They had strong views, they promised an all Irish state and much more. But now they are in power we get compromise. We also get less sectarian violence and that’s a fact. But 20 years ago you would be classed ias the son of the devil by some if you supported Sinn Féin. So maybe if the BNP evolve as they are currently they may have something positive to add.

"

I think your analogy isn't comparing a like for like situation. Sinn Fein had an agenda for a united Ireland, they never stated it was their intention to deport loyalists or ban relationships between Catholics & Protestants.

Ive no interest in how the BNP 'evolve', Im addressing the issues and their objectives based on how they stand NOW. If people are compelled by the 'racial' aspects to the BNP's agenda, then fine, vote for them, but dont pussyfoot or be mealy mouthed about what they're really about, if the voters concern is genuinely about immigraton then voting UKIP adequately addresses that issue.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

In a global economy one should never underestimate the impact the political leadership of the country will have on the willingness of other countries to trade fairly; both goods and financial trading.

This country isn’t in recession because of its UK policies… it’s largely in recession because of a number of financial risk takers fucking up in other countries. So just imagine what they could do if they decided they didn’t want to play ball! Now have a think about the BNP foreign affairs strategy.

Gingerchox: I thank you xx

Being an immigrant myself who chose to adopt this country as my home over 30y ago, I am all for a multi-racial/religious/sexual preference and integrated community that can live in harmony.

I have never experienced any negativity towards me because of my race, probably because I made a conscious effort to integrate very early on.

I do not have time for those immigrants who do not make any effort to integrate, except perhaps, for those who are very old and find it difficult to change.

If immigrants are not willing to integrate, the one should ask why they choose to settle in this country in the first place, IMHO!

I am all for retaining one's identity, however, not at the expense of alienating themselves from the rest, and insist for the state to provide and bend backwards to meet their every wimp!

And don't get me started about proficiency in English!!! If they are not prepared to be proficient in English, then I believe they should not be here, except, again, for the very old who find it difficult to learn another lauguage!

All my own humble opinions, of course, and flame proof suit is on!

Oh, lastly, I refer myself as a Chinky without a hint of irony!

"Being an immigrant myself who chose to adopt this country as my home over 30y ago, I am all for a multi-racial/religious/sexual preference and integrated community that can live in harmony.

I have never experienced any negativity towards me because of my race, probably because I made a conscious effort to integrate very early on.

I do not have time for those immigrants who do not make any effort to integrate, except perhaps, for those who are very old and find it difficult to change.

If immigrants are not willing to integrate, the one should ask why they choose to settle in this country in the first place, IMHO!

I am all for retaining one's identity, however, not at the expense of alienating themselves from the rest, and insist for the state to provide and bend backwards to meet their every wimp!

And don't get me started about proficiency in English!!! If they are not prepared to be proficient in English, then I believe they should not be here, except, again, for the very old who find it difficult to learn another lauguage!

All my own humble opinions, of course, and flame proof suit is on!

Oh, lastly, I refer myself as a Chinky without a hint of irony! "

..and the BNP would make no distinction between you and someone who had come here 30 years ago, never integrated and couldnt speak a word of English, you'd be sitting next to them on the deportation bus!

"Gingerchox: I thank you xx"

Happy to oblige sassy

"..and the BNP would make no distinction between you and someone who had come here 30 years ago, never integrated and couldnt speak a word of English, you'd be sitting next to them on the deportation bus!

"

I do not believe that's what the BNP would do, as already mentioned above.

I do not believe they wave the "Keep Britain White" banner.

I too do not have time for econormic migrants who sponge off the hard working people like myself.

"..and the BNP would make no distinction between you and someone who had come here 30 years ago, never integrated and couldnt speak a word of English, you'd be sitting next to them on the deportation bus!

I do not believe that's what the BNP would do, as already mentioned above.

I do not believe they wave the "Keep Britain White" banner.

"

Why dont you believe it? If that isnt their intention why do they have it in their constitution? What purpose does it serve otherwise?

Whether it's achievable or not is another matter, their constitution enshrines undemocratic and racist policies!

They also state that they would ban mixed race relationships, so you would be unable to choose your partner based on love, it would be based on their ethnicity..great that isnt it?

It appears many people here are in denial about the BNP, if you dont believe one part of their constitution why do you believe they'll do anything about immigration at all? It could all be bullshit, and if you look at their others policies on education, environment and the economy you'll see it gets even more outlandish.

It is my choice and mine alone in deciding what and whom to believe, thank you!

finger licking good

i am gonna sort this out once and for all ok

i will join the BNP go to some meetings and stuff and report back here, i will be the spy and wwe will see what they are really up to

"i am gonna sort this out once and for all ok

i will join the BNP go to some meetings and stuff and report back here, i will be the spy and wwe will see what they are really up to "

You go, girl, and I'll contribute towards travelling expenses, but not any damages to your car though!

"It is my choice and mine alone in deciding what and whom to believe, thank you! "

Perhaps you misunderstood my point?

I wasnt trying to influence or deny you your 'choice', I was simply asking you a question about the basis on how you formed it, as Im perfectly entitled to do on a public forum, thank you!

"i am gonna sort this out once and for all ok

i will join the BNP go to some meetings and stuff and report back here, i will be the spy and wwe will see what they are really up to "

Good idea kitty, I could recommend you take Chox with you, but it might not go down too well with the organisers

"... as Im perfectly entitled to do on a public forum, thank you!"

Indeed, freedom of choice is everyone's right, including those BNP members!

Just for the sake of clarity, this is an extract from the BNP's constitution. I think people should be aware of it, and if they decide to vote for them, that's fair enough, but at least it's being done from a standpoint of knowledge and not what they 'think' the BNP's policies are.

"The British National Party stands for the preservation of the national and ethnic character of the British people and is wholly opposed to any form of racial integration between British and non-European peoples. It is therefore committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent, the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948."

In other words they're saying if blacks dont leave voluntarily they'll bring about legal changes to achieve it, which would mean soldiers on the streets and 'round up' gangs, as I cant think of many people, born here and living here legally for years leaving voluntarily.

I would long gone before they are voted into power, if ever!

Not keen on the bnp at all

However i think its important that they are there, as the main stream parties seem to be hell bent on overpopulation of the country with absolutely NO opposition.

The bnp although an unfortunate party is a way for people to express their opinion.

If you think for one minute that Nick Griffin wants to be prime minister think again.

He is making a point and a stand,

After all You try getting into Australia which is many many times bigger than the UK

Why the hell do we have to be different than anyone else? immigrants, legal or not fall over themselves to get to this country.

Passing through many more on the way

Why???

Because we are the biggest soft touch on the planet.

But we are also one of the smallest countries as well.

We have all heard the scare stories and reasons

The fact is it needs to stop soon as its impractical and shortsighted to think that it can carry on !!!!!

"... as Im perfectly entitled to do on a public forum, thank you!

Indeed, freedom of choice is everyone's right, including those BNP members! "

and if you look back at my first post on this thread Pearl Necklace, you'll see that's exactly what I said, and have said throughout

But dont confuse my objections to the BNP with a desire to ban them or deny their supporters representation, it devalues the argument.

"

After all You try getting into Australia which is many many times bigger than the UK

"

Australia is a country made up of immigrants, mainly European ones

"I would long gone before they are voted into power, if ever! "

I'll be long gone before pollution and climate change suffocate the earth, but that doesnt stop me taking it seriously.

"

Australia is a country made up of immigrants, mainly European ones "

I was mearly quoting their entry reqirments

Politics and religions suck, big time!

... exiting and waving a graceful good-bye to this thread!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Well I was going to post some views on here but it looks like the “I’m right police and no one else is allowed to have a view” are hammering home here so I just won’t bother. Shame really as it was looking like a decent thread until someone decided to hammer their opinion home on here.

By *ara_and_MJCouple  over a year ago

rochdale

+1 Gingerchox.

There are a lot of people it appears who are either in denial about the realities of the BNP or are simply uneducated about their political aims.

When you have stood (as i have) watching BNP members openly giving the Nazi salute and shouting 'Seig Heil' towards the podium where the BNP leadership are giving a speech then you see where the truth lies.

If you want to vote BNP (or any other party for that matter) then it is beholden upon you to really understand what that vote entails. It does you no favours to deny that the BNP are an openly racist organisation with overtly Nazi sympathies - try looking up their views on Jews for example.

Personally i deny that any political party that denotes nationality based upon racial characteristics is a legitimate party. Immigration is a fair topic - the BNP's National Socialist ideology is not.

"+1 Gingerchox.

There are a lot of people it appears who are either in denial about the realities of the BNP or are simply uneducated about their political aims.

When you have stood (as i have) watching BNP members openly giving the Nazi salute and shouting 'Seig Heil' towards the podium where the BNP leadership are giving a speech then you see where the truth lies.

If you want to vote BNP (or any other party for that matter) then it is beholden upon you to really understand what that vote entails. It does you no favours to deny that the BNP are an openly racist organisation with overtly Nazi sympathies - try looking up their views on Jews for example.

Personally i deny that any political party that denotes nationality based upon racial characteristics is a legitimate party. Immigration is a fair topic - the BNP's National Socialist ideology is not."

Well i am Jewish and i don't agree with a lot of the BNP ideals but they have a right like anyone else so why deny them a voice? Its democratic to let everyone have a say.

r&j x"

hear hear , my feelings exactly ! never underestimate the evilness that these men do,

rochdale

"+1 Gingerchox.

Personally i deny that any political party that denotes nationality based upon racial characteristics is a legitimate party. Immigration is a fair topic - the BNP's National Socialist ideology is not.

Well i am Jewish and i don't agree with a lot of the BNP ideals but they have a right like anyone else so why deny them a voice? Its democratic to let everyone have a say."

That's fair enough but i just find those who deny the stated ideals of the BNP to be puzzling.

cause no one likes to be seen as racist, bigoted, misinformed or anythin else!!

iv no had a look at their manifesto and no sure if i want to but in the name of research i will go n have a wee look then provide my feedback not that anyone will care and probably decend into chaos but better to be informed of the whole truth i suppose! x

well that was emmmmmm interesting!!

social sciences in universities will be abolished as its not a real subject!! so studyin politics, psychology, sociology etc is a waste according to them maggies "there no such thing as society" statement has made an impact somewhere!!

segregating disabled children from mainstream school thats another one!!

christian assemblies brought back i dont agree with religion in schools?? this is just the parts iv had the stomach to read xx

rochdale

"well that was emmmmmm interesting!!

social sciences in universities will be abolished as its not a real subject!! so studyin politics, psychology, sociology etc is a waste according to them maggies "there no such thing as society" statement has made an impact somewhere!!

christian assemblies brought back i dont agree with religion in schools?? this is just the parts iv had the stomach to read xx "

Perhaps people should remember what segregating disabled children lead to in Nazi Germany under the regime admired by the BNP.

hmmm okay am going voting... heard Swingers Naughty Party UK is standing for a seat in Leeds... they are for free sex, loads of voddie, real swingers, no fakers and allow dogging in certain areas....hello thought this was a swingers chat site to exchange views ideas and thoughts on swinging...to meet real swingers...I understand need to discuss politics, but hellooooo... who talks about Gordon Brown & Co... with a cock or two in arms reach and a girl kissing?

i dont believe in segregation of any form but that barrel of monkeys seems to think its a great idea seperating children in schools it smacks of nazi germany and the perfect ideal utterly sickening!!

"Well I was going to post some views on here but it looks like the “I’m right police and no one else is allowed to have a view” are hammering home here so I just won’t bother. Shame really as it was looking like a decent thread until someone decided to hammer their opinion home on here. "

Is your post direct at me bigbad?

"hmmm okay am going voting... heard Swingers Naughty Party UK is standing for a seat in Leeds... they are for free sex, loads of voddie, real swingers, no fakers and allow dogging in certain areas....hello thought this was a swingers chat site to exchange views ideas and thoughts on swinging...to meet real swingers...I understand need to discuss politics, but hellooooo... who talks about Gordon Brown & Co... with a cock or two in arms reach and a girl kissing? "

The Lounge is here to discuss all topics, there are other boards for sex chat!

By your reckoning the threads about shoes, what people have for breakfast, people being grumpy, mountain bikes et al have no place here either?!!

"+1 Gingerchox.

Personally i deny that any political party that denotes nationality based upon racial characteristics is a legitimate party. Immigration is a fair topic - the BNP's National Socialist ideology is not."

I absolutely agree, Ive also discovered that when trying to engage BNP supporters/apologists in grown up discussion, they usually take up the position of the persecuted.

You've posted fact and reason, Ive tried to do the same, a vote for the BNP or any extremist party, left or right is not a trivial issue-but as soon as anyone posts facts relating to the BNP it seems their supporters go into denial, like a naughty school boy whose Mum has caught him masturbating over internet porn!

I'll reiterate what I said earlier, I do not object to them taking part in the democratic process even though they would deny millions theirs.

"i dont believe in segregation of any form but that barrel of monkeys seems to think its a great idea seperating children in schools it smacks of nazi germany and the perfect ideal utterly sickening!! "

The perfect example of bringing them out into the light of public scrutiny, these views would be there regardless, because we force them to be open if they want to be a legitimate party it's possible for everyone to make their own minds up.

If we stopped them, they would continue, but in the shadows recruiting using "partial information" to recruit the ones who might agree with parts of thier ideals, when they have to be accountable its much much harder to hide.

"

Well i am Jewish and i don't agree with a lot of the BNP ideals but they have a right like anyone else so why deny them a voice? Its democratic to let everyone have a say."

..and my partner is black and he (and I) are of the same view as you, that doesnt mean he doesnt have the right to criticise their policies.

i think they should have the same public platform as every other party to speak and to be held accountable like every other party and under scrutiny the same as every other party.

i dont agree with any of the shite and drivel they seem to be spouting and most of the non racist policies are ones of the other major parties with a few select words changed so to me these are just thrown in to dilute the impact of the racist/discriminatory stuff xx

christian assemblies brought back i dont agree with religion in schools?? this is just the parts iv had the stomach to read xx "

..dont forget their intention to compulsory purchase and bring back into state ownership all the council properties that hard working people exercised their right to buy.

Newcastle and Gateshead

I did have a read as well...... on there plans for the ecomony:

"calls for the selective exclusion of foreign-made goods from British markets and the reduction of foreign imports"

"The protection of British companies from unfair foreign imports".

congratulations... do either of the above and you will kill any export markets you have........

- Non-indigenous births will soon account for more than half of all the babies born in Britain.

taken from the website

so if everyone who is not british is removed that should cut the birth rate by half so therefore the next generation of workers shall be very scarce as we already have a population decline and if it is only british breeding and the average is 2.4 children then we goin to have a population shortage??thats after everyone has been deported back to wherever therefore reducing the population even more. that enough breathing space for everyone??xx

"- Non-indigenous births will soon account for more than half of all the babies born in Britain.

taken from the website

so if everyone who is not british is removed that should cut the birth rate by half so therefore the next generation of workers shall be very scarce as we already have a population decline and if it is only british breeding and the average is 2.4 children then we goin to have a population shortage??thats after everyone has been deported back to wherever therefore reducing the population even more. that enough breathing space for everyone??xx"

...they havent really thought through the disadvantages of an ageing population and what to do to about it.

yes as strange as it sounds i believe in the keep your friends close and your enemies closer i am by no means a racist but i would rather know what these scumbuckets up to than not .

Did you know....

The census ethnic groups included White (White British, White Irish, Other White), Mixed (White and Black Caribbean, White and Black African, White and Asian, Other Mixed), Asian or Asian British (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Other Asian), Black or Black British (Black Caribbean, African, Other Black) and Chinese or Other Ethnic Group.

54,153,898 people (92.1 per cent of the population) ticked one of the 'White' categories.

Did you know.....

Did you know…. Q4 2009 saw a 30% drop in year on year figures in the number of people seeking asylum in the UK …. decisions were made on 6,400 cases… 77% of which were told to fuck off!

Did you know....

Jedi is the fourth largest (percentage of population) religion in the UK.

The percentages of religious affiliations were:

Christian: 72.0%

No religion: 14.7%

Chose not to respond: 7.8%

Muslim: 3.1%

Hindu: 1.1%

Jedi: 0.79%

bloody jedis we all be gettin made dress up like princess layla now!! xx

» Add a new message to this topic