FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Heart or Head?

Heart or Head?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What guides you, your heart or your head?

I have always been an impulsive person that act according to my gut and heart feel, and am known to jump into the deep end without much prompting.

Mistakes have been made, however, I only have 2 regrets in life.

I am an odd ball in my area of speciality, as most of my peers are the analytical type that make decisions based on facts and figures, whereas I usually make mine based on gut-feel and seek data and evidence to back me up.

It means I can usually make a decision quicker than my peers. If in doubt I would be more conservative with my suggestion to address an issue, as in doing more that what may be truly necessary and widen the fence instead of making it too narrow etc...

And being a heart/gut person, means I am usually more fun and approachable than my more stuffy analytical peers!

What about you? Heart or Head?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm the Stuffy Analytical type.

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

i try to follow my head now, used to be my heart but it could get me in trouble at times lol.

maybe one day when i am settled in life and stop worrying about things i might start listening to my heart but untill then i am a stick in the mud head person lol

Being one that thinks everything through to the last detail and also from others points of view as far as i possibly can

Then i would say my head

However i really do wish i could follow my heart at times but find this extremely difficult to do xx

kitty,

I have tried to follow my head from time to time too, for about a second or two!

i think im a it of a mixture head/heart/gut. if it feels right go with it but if it feels wrong just say no thanks.

first impressions mean alot to me you can tell alot by the way ppl talk to u or email you.

remember guys we are all on here for fun. we may be swingers but that doesnt make us tarts/slags or sluts does it.

i have had one or ten emails asking me to meet that night in a hotel room for a good fuck from random guys who i have never heard from before this is wrong and my head/gut says no way.

go with your first instinct

"Being one that thinks everything through to the last detail and also from others points of view as far as i possibly can

Then i would say my head

However i really do wish i could follow my heart at times but find this extremely difficult to do xx "

I too think things through to the last detail, especially when I do holiday planning.

I am considered as anal when it comes to holiday planning, and have the piss taken out of me left right and centre due to my detailed camping packing list!

Perhaps there is a bit of Jekyll and Hyde about me!

"

I too think things through to the last detail, especially when I do holiday planning.

I am considered as anal when it comes to holiday planning, and have the piss taken out of me left right and centre due to my detailed camping packing list!

Perhaps there is a bit of Jekyll and Hyde about me! "

Only holidays eh lol i think everything through just cant help it thats the way i am the disadvantage is i can never relax properly lol xx

"Only holidays eh lol i think everything through just cant help it thats the way i am the disadvantage is i can never relax properly lol xx "

Hugs to Craig to stimulate production of the "cuddle" hormone that relaxes you!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

In business definately ruled by my head

However ina the rest of my life, definately my heart. Sometimes I am too soft for my own good and this can lead to people taking advantage of me, wish I could toughen up, learn how to say NO

I tend to be ruled by my heart, I dive into things regardless of the consequence, however I listen to my head...when it's trying to be sensible and stop me from being an eejit!

Head I think, though in certain situations I suspect my heart isn't too far behind.

Not necessarily practical as in being hands on, doing things, but practical in thought.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I try to be practical and think a lot about things and evaluate the situation or whatever, but sometimes the heart just takes over and there is nothing you can do about it!

I'm a bit of both really.

I used to listen to my heart ALOT and in certain situations, I still do.

These days though, my head does quite regularly have a say in things.

I think my career has partially moulded me this way but also this is because I've burned myself quite badly with some spontaneous, rash, knee-jerk, heart-led reactions in the past.

It doesn't take much to scratch beneath the surface though and to reveal my more flighty, carefree, impulsive personality

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I dont have a heart - so i must be ruled by my head, lol

"I dont have a heart - so i must be ruled by my head, lol "

Bollocks, you have a pulse, therefore, you must have a heart, ha ha!!!

"I dont have a heart - so i must be ruled by my head, lol "

No bloody hope then lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic