FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where are all the straight couples??

Where are all the straight couples??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok our question, which we have not found the ans for is: Where are all the straight couples?? and do they still exist?

Ok well first of we are a couple still quite new to the scene, had 4 meets so far (3 with the same couple) and apart from the first one they were fantastic,

but as we are both straight we dont mind meeting couples with bi/curious partners as long as they are aware that there will be no same sex fun, but we are always on the look out for other straight couples first....

But to be honest we are finding it so hard to find couples on here where both partners are straight (think we have only come accross 2 couples so far).

Dont get us wrong, our last 3 meets with a couple where the fem was curious/bi was great, they never once mentioned anything to do with fem/fem stuff and we all felt 100% at ease,

But then again about 95% of the couples we speak to seem to expect there to be some fem/fem fun if we were to meet, Even when we do get couples say it's not a problem that were straight and that they wouldnt expect any same sex contact 90% of then turn out they actualy do (which we later find out)

So if anyone knows which blackhole the straight couples have slipped into then could you please send us the directions!!

Kisses

MrC & MissA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i know where your coming from, not the couple bit the people saying its ok if your straight but after trying to get you to try, ive had so many couples message me and when i say im not bi i dont meet couples they say, oh thats ok the wife likes to watch, but then its and maybe if you'd like to try another woman etc etc

I think some people on here just can not accept some women just arnt bi!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Well i was about to say thats pants but did a quick couples on couples random search and out of 20 profiles i looked at all had at least 1 bi member so maybe your right. I do know plenty of strait couples personalty and many with a bit partner that only plays with people with prior arangement but you might just have a point here where have all the strait/straits gone.

"i know where your coming from, not the couple bit the people saying its ok if your straight but after trying to get you to try, ive had so many couples message me and when i say im not bi i dont meet couples they say, oh thats ok the wife likes to watch, but then its and maybe if you'd like to try another woman etc etc

I think some people on here just can not accept some women just arnt bi!"

Yes we get that too, the first thing we say (well after hello) is we are both straight and would that be a problem with you? as were not into doing any girl/girl boy/boy stuff, Then they say 'no not at all, my gf prefers cock anyway, or the other one where they say 'oh no we wont expect you to do anything like that' then you can almost always guarantee that 10 mins down the line they will say 'so would you ever be interested in trying same sex stuff' or it's you get of the female of the other couple 'oh your gf is so hot, she's sexy, oh it's a big shame she's not bi' etc

It's just why bother? like we say we have not problems at all with bi or curious couples/females as we have had our best meets which the fem was curious, but it's the odd few that spoil it!!

"Well i was about to say thats pants but did a quick couples on couples random search and out of 20 profiles i looked at all had at least 1 bi member so maybe your right. I do know plenty of strait couples personalty and many with a bit partner that only plays with people with prior arangement but you might just have a point here where have all the strait/straits gone."

Thanks for partly proving us right! lol well proving a point, That straight couples are a quickly going out of fashion!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Thanks for partly proving us right! lol well proving a point, That straight couples are a quickly going out of fashion!!! "

I don't think it is actually that.... as long as you tell people you are both straight and only play straight then you have done your bit and left it up to the other couples to make up there minds...

just because someone happens to be "bi" doesn't mean they always want to play with someone of the same sex... be that a bi fem or a bi male.....

sorry to trip you up on the generalisation and hope you have fun

By *ord and ladyCouple  over a year ago

around Glasgow

"

Thanks for partly proving us right! lol well proving a point, That straight couples are a quickly going out of fashion!!!

I don't think it is actually that.... as long as you tell people you are both straight and only play straight then you have done your bit and left it up to the other couples to make up there minds...

just because someone happens to be "bi" doesn't mean they always want to play with someone of the same sex... be that a bi fem or a bi male.....

sorry to trip you up on the generalisation and hope you have fun"

its the thought of a bi female looking and wondering,thats from a female point.we wont meet bi male or female

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" its the thought of a bi female looking and wondering,thats from a female point.we wont meet bi male or female"

but aren't you then just biting off your own face so to speak but ruling out all bi people on an assumption rather then just asking people?

I am straight and I have had MMF's with many couples including those with Bi men... I always get to know them both and make it fully aware that I am straight and only play that way.

I have had a blast......

that is like saying every bi bloke is going to jump you in the middle of a 4some... doesn't that sound ridiculous?

I agree with a comment on here, just because someone is bi, as i am, doesnt mean that i expect to play with both couple, i prefer to respect peoples wishes, it would make a bad meet if i forced someone into doing something they didnt want to do and to me thats very rude and selfish, thoughtless too. Plus it would give me a bad reputation, and id be included in the "few rotten apples that spoil it for others" and i dont want that.

I want to be seen as a great friend, thoughtful, respectful and good fun to be with so anytime you want to meet, let me know as i know a nice man to join us

We are still looking. Straight couples are as rare as hens teeth.

Good luck . x

When we joined and most of the couples had straight in their titles

Things have obviously changed and may be just maybe folk are not afraid to admit they are bi lol xx

"

sorry to trip you up on the generalisation and hope you have fun"

Yeah we fully agree with you on the fact of as long as you make it clear that your straight and we dont play with the same sex ie fem/fem etc then it's left up to the other couple,

But as stated were not saying all curious/bi couples/females are the same and they all want to play with the same sex at all but it's just the odd few who tend NOT to read profiles before they send winks/emails or the ones that dont seem to understand no means no!!

We know not everyone is like this but a high percentage of the people we have spoken to have been.. xx

Sasha is 100% bisexual, but we tend to stay away from couples where the woman is bi and the profile is all about girl on girl fun, we like to meet without a set pattern being planned and "go with the flow" on the night and see what happens, we are happy to meet straight couples and will always respect everyones personal criteria but when the whole profile is about what the women can do together it puts us off a little.

I can only speak for ourselves and not for others, but we clearly have in our profile that I am "bi playful" while mr serens is straight. Also that it's not a must that the other fem has to be bi. We have met straight couples where there is no fem/fem contact and had just as good a time as we have with bi fem couples. There's no issues with meeting bi fem couples or straight couples here

" its the thought of a bi female looking and wondering,thats from a female point.we wont meet bi male or female

but aren't you then just biting off your own face so to speak but ruling out all bi people on an assumption rather then just asking people?

I am straight and I have had MMF's with many couples including those with Bi men... I always get to know them both and make it fully aware that I am straight and only play that way.

I have had a blast......

that is like saying every bi bloke is going to jump you in the middle of a 4some... doesn't that sound ridiculous?"

See with us we will meet a bi couple if it's the female thats bi or male or even both thats not a problem at all, it's just the few that let the rest down, we even had a couple say to us once that we shouldnt be swinging as dont do fem/fem stuff, now how stupid does that sound???......

we know only too well what you mean about the 'bi female looking and thinking' as our first meet all the female from the other couple was doing while we were playing was looking at MissA but it was more like staring and made MissA feel uncormfortable to say the least. but we wouldnt go as far as rule out all bi couples.. xx

"I agree with a comment on here, just because someone is bi, as i am, doesnt mean that i expect to play with both couple, i prefer to respect peoples wishes, it would make a bad meet if i forced someone into doing something they didnt want to do and to me thats very rude and selfish, thoughtless too. Plus it would give me a bad reputation, and id be included in the "few rotten apples that spoil it for others" and i dont want that.

I want to be seen as a great friend, thoughtful, respectful and good fun to be with so anytime you want to meet, let me know as i know a nice man to join us "

I wholeheartedly agree with you Kitten, all personal boundaries are to be respected, whether those you play with are straight, bi fem, bi guy, oral only, penetrative, soft swing etc.

I would never want to have anyone go further than they wished to and always discuss everything at a social meet first with both partners of the couple. xxxx

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"Ok our question, which we have not found the ans for is: Where are all the straight couples?? and do they still exist?

Ok well first of we are a couple still quite new to the scene, had 4 meets so far (3 with the same couple) and apart from the first one they were fantastic,

but as we are both straight we dont mind meeting couples with bi/curious partners as long as they are aware that there will be no same sex fun, but we are always on the look out for other straight couples first....

But to be honest we are finding it so hard to find couples on here where both partners are straight (think we have only come accross 2 couples so far).

Dont get us wrong, our last 3 meets with a couple where the fem was curious/bi was great, they never once mentioned anything to do with fem/fem stuff and we all felt 100% at ease,

But then again about 95% of the couples we speak to seem to expect there to be some fem/fem fun if we were to meet, Even when we do get couples say it's not a problem that were straight and that they wouldnt expect any same sex contact 90% of then turn out they actualy do (which we later find out)

So if anyone knows which blackhole the straight couples have slipped into then could you please send us the directions!!

Kisses

MrC & MissA"

We agree with you that there are not many straight couples on here but we have met couples that are bi or bi/curious that play straight and we have had a lovely time with them so now we don't have a problem meeting bi or bi/curious.

"We are still looking. Straight couples are as rare as hens teeth.

Good luck . x"

Wow i know we said that they are rare but we have already had more straight couples join this forum than we have come accross all the time we have been members on fab lol !! but it's great it;s just good to see we haven't been cast into a blackhole and we still exist!!! lol

xx

"I agree with a comment on here, just because someone is bi, as i am, doesnt mean that i expect to play with both couple, i prefer to respect peoples wishes, it would make a bad meet if i forced someone into doing something they didnt want to do and to me thats very rude and selfish, thoughtless too. Plus it would give me a bad reputation, and id be included in the "few rotten apples that spoil it for others" and i dont want that.

I want to be seen as a great friend, thoughtful, respectful and good fun to be with so anytime you want to meet, let me know as i know a nice man to join us

I wholeheartedly agree with you Kitten, all personal boundaries are to be respected, whether those you play with are straight, bi fem, bi guy, oral only, penetrative, soft swing etc.

I would never want to have anyone go further than they wished to and always discuss everything at a social meet first with both partners of the couple. xxxx"

See if everyone was the same and had the same look on things as you guys do then it would be wondefull, yeah ok were both straight but all we ask for is what people would expect in return..... respect for EVERYONES personal boundaries... xx

Don’t worry your not alone, just make it clear from the start, unfortunately though our own experience, even when you do make it clear, the conversation normally after a few chats quickly turns to fem-fem fun, and when it does it really does put you off meeting them.

We always read post likes this and usually ignore them, because most replies seem to indicate that being bi doesn’t mean your going to pounce on someone, by all means we’re not saying it does, but our experience tells a whole different story, we’ve always been upfront about being straight from the off and up until now we have only met 3 couples, our first meet with a couple was great, the second meet the female went down on me and the excuse was, she forgot, and after giving it another go the third meet wasn’t as bad but the fem did kiss me and was quite forceful about it too, thinking I might enjoy it was her reason.

Now like I said, we’re not for one minute saying that’s the case with all couples, we’ve probably just been unlucky, but someone telling us people won’t pounce on you because they’re bi wont happen, is exactly the opposite from our experience, and it does tend to put you off, even though we know there’s loads of people out there that wouldn’t try the things you’ve agreed not to beforehand.

Hope you have better luck than us OP

"Don’t worry your not alone, just make it clear from the start, unfortunately though our own experience, even when you do make it clear, the conversation normally after a few chats quickly turns to fem-fem fun, and when it does it really does put you off meeting them.

We always read post likes this and usually ignore them, because most replies seem to indicate that being bi doesn’t mean your going to pounce on someone, by all means we’re not saying it does, but our experience tells a whole different story, we’ve always been upfront about being straight from the off and up until now we have only met 3 couples, our first meet with a couple was great, the second meet the female went down on me and the excuse was, she forgot, and after giving it another go the third meet wasn’t as bad but the fem did kiss me and was quite forceful about it too, thinking I might enjoy it was her reason.

Now like I said, we’re not for one minute saying that’s the case with all couples, we’ve probably just been unlucky, but someone telling us people won’t pounce on you because they’re bi wont happen, is exactly the opposite from our experience, and it does tend to put you off, even though we know there’s loads of people out there that wouldn’t try the things you’ve agreed not to beforehand.

"

Sorry to hear about the bad experiences you guys have had (and we thought we had it bad) but as you say and we fully agree it's because most of our encounters we have had with bi couples have been bad so it put's a real downer on all the other bi couples.. xx

"Don’t worry your not alone, just make it clear from the start, unfortunately though our own experience, even when you do make it clear, the conversation normally after a few chats quickly turns to fem-fem fun, and when it does it really does put you off meeting them.

"

That really is unfortunate Risky n Frisky. I have met with couples and the whole reason has been the fem has wanted to treat her husband with a ffm and I have participated in this with no sexual contact with the straight female and no penetrative sex from the husband.

I'm happy to play in that way, there's always lots of singles and bi's for me to get cock/pussy etc.

I really do hope you have more relaxed fun in the future and your wishes are respected. xxxx

That really is unfortunate Risky n Frisky. I have met with couples and the whole reason has been the fem has wanted to treat her husband with a ffm and I have participated in this with no sexual contact with the straight female and no penetrative sex from the husband.

I'm happy to play in that way, there's always lots of singles and bi's for me to get cock/pussy etc.

I really do hope you have more relaxed fun in the future and your wishes are respected. xxxx"

Thanks laine, we’re not daft enough to think everyone’s experience will be like ours, because we know it wont be, nevertheless when it happened twice in a row it did, if being completely honest put us off meeting couples full stop, we have started chatting to couples again, but the conversations always seems to turn to fem-fem fun which isn’t helping us much after our past experience.

Perhaps we’re just being over sensitive, or overly cautious due to past experience, or maybe we’re just unlucky that way or chatting to the wrong couples.

I think that finding the right compatible couple is getting harder and harder, whether the fem is bi or not, or maybe it's just us. You need four people who all get along and have a mutual attraction and it's not as easy as it sounds. It's made us seriously consider whether it's worth carrying on. As a bi fem couple we too have had a few things go wrong lately, but I think we're experienced enough to realise that's how it goes sometimes so we'll persevere for now and maybe the OP should do the same ... good luck.

Debs and Paul xxx

"I think that finding the right compatible couple is getting harder and harder, whether the fem is bi or not, or maybe it's just us. You need four people who all get along and have a mutual attraction and it's not as easy as it sounds. It's made us seriously consider whether it's worth carrying on. As a bi fem couple we too have had a few things go wrong lately, but I think we're experienced enough to realise that's how it goes sometimes so we'll persevere for now and maybe the OP should do the same ... good luck.

Debs and Paul xxx"

Think you just hit the nail on the head by stating 'You need four people who all get along and have a mutual attraction' along with the boundary issue too, but like you said this is so hard to find, we went through a period of thinking is all this worth it, then we decided not to let the bad experiences over rule the good ones, it should be the other way around xx

"I think that finding the right compatible couple is getting harder and harder, whether the fem is bi or not, or maybe it's just us. You need four people who all get along and have a mutual attraction and it's not as easy as it sounds. It's made us seriously consider whether it's worth carrying on. As a bi fem couple we too have had a few things go wrong lately, but I think we're experienced enough to realise that's how it goes sometimes so we'll persevere for now and maybe the OP should do the same ... good luck.

Debs and Paul xxx

Think you just hit the nail on the head by stating 'You need four people who all get along and have a mutual attraction' along with the boundary issue too, but like you said this is so hard to find, we went through a period of thinking is all this worth it, then we decided not to let the bad experiences over rule the good ones, it should be the other way around xx"

lol don't worry I understood

» Add a new message to this topic