FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the 11th minute of the 11th hour of the .....

the 11th minute of the 11th hour of the .....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

was reading on another forum what everyone will be doing on the 11th of november at this time most were if possible stopping there truck for two minutes to honor the fallen one of the owners of the forum posted that they lock the forum for two mins every year at this time nobody can read nobody can post is there a chance this forum could do the same as a gesture of rememberance ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Not everyone observes this as they see it as honouring war.

I stop. I've only had complaints on two occasions as others felt I was forcing them to stop too. The first was when I was chairing a large meeting and the second was during a choir rehearsal.

If the site does this wouldn't it be easier to go offline, as it does when it crashes, so that people can't message either?

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

If you're somewhere where there's names on the local War Memorial, look for one who shares your surname or given name and concentrate on them.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Maybe people could simply not choose to post then?

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Its my birthday that day I will be leaving work at 11 am on the 11th and go home for lunch.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i shall mark it as i do every year with respect for the our fallen personnel, friends, comrades and family members who gave their lives so we could enjoy the freedoms we do today.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its in the middle of a run of nights so I'll be sleeping xx

» Add a new message to this topic