FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The freedom of the Press !

The freedom of the Press !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckoo clock OP   Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

So a royal charter has been signed which heralds in constitutional regulation of the press.

But is it an attempt to reign in outrageous behaviour by the press or simply an attempt by politicians to gag the press from exposing things they would rather keep secret.

Who do you believe ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So a royal charter has been signed which heralds in constitutional regulation of the press.

But is it an attempt to reign in outrageous behaviour by the press or simply an attempt by politicians to gag the press from exposing things they would rather keep secret.

There goes freedom of speech! And if they regulate then it just leaves it open for more conspiracy theorists to harbour higher opinions on the real going ons

Who do you believe ?"

I believe myself, and don't buy or read papers or watch a television, they are means for the rich to control the poor, same as religion.

I don't buy papers but tend to keep up to date sort of with what crap is going on haha

"I believe myself, and don't buy or read papers or watch a television, they are means for the rich to control the poor, same as religion."

Yeah. Those tele-tubbies are mind warping bastards!

"I believe myself, and don't buy or read papers or watch a television, they are means for the rich to control the poor, same as religion.

Yeah. Those tele-tubbies are mind warping bastards! "

childrens programmes are funded by big business, children are the consumers of tomorrow, so are just being groomed to want certain things, money doesn't grow on trees, without a profit motive there would be no telly tubbies.

"I believe myself, and don't buy or read papers or watch a television, they are means for the rich to control the poor, same as religion.

Yeah. Those tele-tubbies are mind warping bastards!

childrens programmes are funded by big business, children are the consumers of tomorrow, so are just being groomed to want certain things, money doesn't grow on trees, without a profit motive there would be no telly tubbies."

What about the magic roundabout? Was that funded by a south american drug cartel?

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"................

What about the magic roundabout? Was that funded by a south american drug cartel? "

And Columbia Records.

"................

What about the magic roundabout? Was that funded by a south american drug cartel?

And Columbia Records."

That rabbit did always look stoned now you mention it !

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"................

And Columbia Records.

That rabbit did always look stoned now you mention it ! "

The Answer, as always, is Blowin' in the Wind.

Apologies OP , your thread got somewhat Hyjacked ...I no longer read newspapers or watch MsM news , ...I do feel for the real journalists who simply wish to report the truth ....we live in the days of injuction ...super injunction ..and D notice ...no wonder people are turning to alternative means to acquire the truth ...as for the charter ?...I really don't see it making an iota of difference ...sadly

"So a royal charter has been signed which heralds in constitutional regulation of the press.

Who do you believe ?"

I dont believe any of them they are all putting on a show and not telling all.

Who do you believe ?"

Its probably a bit of both they are both exaggerating things but ultimately its not right as it its now so we need change.

we have had a free press and some of them abused it and still are trying to.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

the proposals before the Privy council yesterday wont become law (if indeed they do)till after the 2015 election..

toothless tiger..

» Add a new message to this topic