FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The 'best BJ' scam

The 'best BJ' scam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies of fab please be aware that there is a scam going around on the fab forum trying to trick you into performing oral pleasure. This scam is known world wide as the 'Best BJ' scam...it is similar in it's trickery to the 'box of popcorn at the cinema trick'...the thread normally starts as 'who gives the best BJ in (area)'

Ladies please do not be fooled by this very cunning ploy, it is just a trick to get you to go around and suck someone's dick...you will not get an award, a trophy, a medal of valour...no not even a certificate of participation

It is purely a trick to get you to go and try to suck dick, longer, harder, stronger (and maybe fiddle with the balls a bit), than the last unsuspecting victim.

So don't be fooled please...this is a public warning announcement for the lovely ladies of fab and all I ask for in return for bringing this important service warning to you is a quick BJ behind the bike sheds ;p lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG a scam, and I have applied for the competition !

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Is there a warning for men? Some of them give pretty decent BJs by all accounts?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where do I apply!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Where do I apply! "

You have to wait for the Kent BJ scam to come up or travel ;p

» Add a new message to this topic