FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One or t'other...a question for the ladies

One or t'other...a question for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've often heard said that male confidence is a huge aphrodisiac, so ladies, whom would you prefer to meet, a great looking guy who was shy, timid and quiet, or a guy who wasn't much to look at, but had buckets of confidence (meaning self belief, a can-do attitude, a smile on his face and a swagger in his step - not an arrogant prat).

...and yes I'm sure that an ideal mix of both looks and confidence would probably be the best, I'm just curious as to which attribute is deemed more attractive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

def the latter......

hmmm tough, i actually like shy quiet types. That given time will open up

but then i also like men with character and personality that are confident.

think ultimately the 2nd option though

If I didnt fancy him physically then no amount of confidence is going to change that...sorry if it sounds shallow but I just being honest.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I think I prefer not too much confidence. More honesty for me

Definitely the latter. No amount of confidence would help with guys that I really can't stand, but guys that aren't necessarily my type can become super sexy with a decent chunk of confidence...

The shy type as normally once I've dragged them into a room they become less shy and I fancy the pants off them x

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

think u might have done this the wrong way around as in its nearly always the good looking guy that has the confidance and the swagger and maybe a bit of cockiness.where as the ordinary guy is quite and shy until u get to no him , this is our tuppence worth

"think u might have done this the wrong way around as in its nearly always the good looking guy that has the confidance and the swagger and maybe a bit of cockiness.where as the ordinary guy is quite and shy until u get to no him , this is our tuppence worth "

Nearly but not always. I asked the question because its not uncommon to see a great looking woman with a guy who hasn't much in the way of looks, and it makes me wonder if they're together simply because he was the only one with the nerve to ask her out?

[Removed by poster at 31/12/13 20:13:00]

"think u might have done this the wrong way around as in its nearly always the good looking guy that has the confidance and the swagger and maybe a bit of cockiness.where as the ordinary guy is quite and shy until u get to no him , this is our tuppence worth

Nearly but not always. I asked the question because its not uncommon to see a great looking woman with a guy who hasn't much in the way of looks, and it makes me wonder if they're together simply because he was the only one with the nerve to ask her out?"

or maybe he is loaded .

but on a serious note, isnt beauty in the eye of the beholder and thats what makes the world go around

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but some have more beholders than others.

i prefer to meet someone who is fairly confident, i dont mind if they are a bit shy though.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"think u might have done this the wrong way around as in its nearly always the good looking guy that has the confidance and the swagger and maybe a bit of cockiness.where as the ordinary guy is quite and shy until u get to no him , this is our tuppence worth

Nearly but not always. I asked the question because its not uncommon to see a great looking woman with a guy who hasn't much in the way of looks, and it makes me wonder if they're together simply because he was the only one with the nerve to ask her out?"

Or maybe she knew him from work/school/through friends and he's a great guy although he might not be considered good looking, I've been out with guys before that I wouldn't of looked twice at in a club or pub but I've gotten to know them and found out they are really lovely blokes so after a while the fact they aren't my usual type doesn't matter.

Confidence can be sexy, but not if it's misplaced, it has to be backed up with substance.

Shy = hard work, sorry!

» Add a new message to this topic