FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies for greedy girl parties?

Ladies for greedy girl parties?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sprey6 OP   Man  over a year ago

Here!

How do you get ladies to cum to greedy girl parties? I have no problem meeting ladies on here, but its more difficult to get them to cum to a house party!!!

HELP! LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

First rule of greedy girl parties......

Make sure there are lots of HOT men there,no point going other wise

Maybe the ladies you meet are'nt into the greedy girl side of things

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Might be an idea to post a topic in meets and parties section. Its at the bottom of the list of forums on the left hand side

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

They probably prefer to be in a situation they can control, going to a house where there are five or six guys she doesn't know waiting for her would be too much of a risk for most women.

Fems that I know who enjoy group activities tend to do the choosing of the males involved themselves, they build there own circles.

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

"They probably prefer to be in a situation they can control, going to a house where there are five or six guys she doesn't know waiting for her would be too much of a risk for most women.

Fems that I know who enjoy group activities tend to do the choosing of the males involved themselves, they build there own circles."

Totally agree Jane, if I wanted to partake, it would be me organising the guestlist.

» Add a new message to this topic