FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Forum stalkers

Forum stalkers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Isnt it bloody amazing, there is a guy(he knows who he is) who messaged me after my im horny post and would you beleive he used to live on the next road to my mum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh I thought this was a thread where I should say " hi, we are rugby does mfm and we stalk everyone on the forums "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oh I thought this was a thread where I should say " hi, we are rugby does mfm and we stalk everyone on the forums ""
can you stalk me with ideas where to get a bloody black n white feather duster please??????????

"Oh I thought this was a thread where I should say " hi, we are rugby does mfm and we stalk everyone on the forums "can you stalk me with ideas where to get a bloody black n white feather duster please?????????? "

Go and shoot a magpie and push a stick up it's jacksy

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oh I thought this was a thread where I should say " hi, we are rugby does mfm and we stalk everyone on the forums "can you stalk me with ideas where to get a bloody black n white feather duster please??????????

Go and shoot a magpie and push a stick up it's jacksy "

shurrup you!!! their feathers shine navy blue and me frock is black and white !! lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Oh I thought this was a thread where I should say " hi, we are rugby does mfm and we stalk everyone on the forums "can you stalk me with ideas where to get a bloody black n white feather duster please?????????? "

lol I will send you mine...........I think I got it out of a pound shop though, shall I just lend you the quid?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oh I thought this was a thread where I should say " hi, we are rugby does mfm and we stalk everyone on the forums "can you stalk me with ideas where to get a bloody black n white feather duster please??????????

lol I will send you mine...........I think I got it out of a pound shop though, shall I just lend you the quid?"

iv looked, havent been able to find anything like it

Go and shoot a magpie and push a stick up it's jacksy shurrup you!!! their feathers shine navy blue and me frock is black and white !! lol "

When you get your uniform sorted can you pop round here and dust and do the beds? Theres a dear...

Go and shoot a magpie and push a stick up it's jacksy shurrup you!!! their feathers shine navy blue and me frock is black and white !! lol "

Shave a penguin and fookin lie!

Forum Mod

They have one with black feathers and a black and white stripy handle on ebay

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Dam it, I clicked on this thread thinking it was a name & shame thread

[Removed by poster at 31/03/10 21:53:27]

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

lol I will send you mine...........I think I got it out of a pound shop though, shall I just lend you the quid?iv looked, havent been able to find anything like it "

Black and white ostrich feathers Hobbycraft or a market stall haberdashers and sellotape em to a piece of cane or dowel

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Go and shoot a magpie and push a stick up it's jacksy shurrup you!!! their feathers shine navy blue and me frock is black and white !! lol

When you get your uniform sorted can you pop round here and dust and do the beds? Theres a dear... "

only if BB says i can , you know i never do anything without his permission

"Dam it, I clicked on this thread thinking it was a name & shame thread "

Your names will come up just you see...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"They have one with black feathers and a black and white stripy handle on ebay"
i just want to be a colour co ordianted maid!!

Wishy...shut ya pie hole darlin!!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Dam it, I clicked on this thread thinking it was a name & shame thread

Your names will come up just you see... "

Watching with one eye

Go and shoot a magpie and push a stick up it's jacksy shurrup you!!! their feathers shine navy blue and me frock is black and white !! lol

When you get your uniform sorted can you pop round here and dust and do the beds? Theres a dear... only if BB says i can , you know i never do anything without his permission "

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee!!! Yeah! Right...Oooo me guts hurt from laughing...

Forum Mod

"They have one with black feathers and a black and white stripy handle on ebayi just want to be a colour co ordianted maid!!

Wishy...shut ya pie hole darlin!! "

its a very nice one go and have a look at it

dirtybigbadsgirlville

When you get your uniform sorted can you pop round here and dust and do the beds? Theres a dear... only if BB says i can , you know i never do anything without his permission

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee!!! Yeah! Right...Oooo me guts hurt from laughing... "

if he lets me i will come and dust you down once you have stopped laughing!!!! whats wrong with me being submissive and doing everything to please bb????? eh? eh ?

sexually i can be really really submissive but doing housework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"sexually i can be really really submissive but doing housework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
and i do ironing

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Some on Amazon....but all black or all white.

"sexually i can be really really submissive but doing housework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i do ironing "

18 months since i did any ironing and then that was only one shirt

When you get your uniform sorted can you pop round here and dust and do the beds? Theres a dear... only if BB says i can , you know i never do anything without his permission

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee!!! Yeah! Right...Oooo me guts hurt from laughing... if he lets me i will come and dust you down once you have stopped laughing!!!! whats wrong with me being submissive and doing everything to please bb????? eh? eh ?"

"sexually i can be really really submissive but doing housework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i do ironing "

You are a Female so it is the proper thing to do..Now I have some old skiddy pants that need a good soak so when you have made me a cup of tea be a love...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"sexually i can be really really submissive but doing housework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i do ironing

You are a Female so it is the proper thing to do..Now I have some old skiddy pants that need a good soak so when you have made me a cup of tea be a love... "

i feel sick

"sexually i can be really really submissive but doing housework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i do ironing

You are a Female so it is the proper thing to do..Now I have some old skiddy pants that need a good soak so when you have made me a cup of tea be a love... i feel sick "

May need to use a srubbing board on the yellow stains on the Y...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Me too I need a puking smiley

Forum Mod

I think we should stop Snoggy from posting if he keeps this up

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I think we should stop Snoggy from posting if he keeps this up "
i agree.......but ya know what they say "many a true thing said in jest"

"I think we should stop Snoggy from posting if he keeps this up "

Shall I tell you what I need doing to my sheets....??

Why not buy a white one, and a black marker pen.... or a black one and some tip-ex?

Forum Mod

"I think we should stop Snoggy from posting if he keeps this up

Shall I tell you what I need doing to my sheets....?? "

Now theres only one person im feeling sorry for here and its not you

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Why not buy a white one, and a black marker pen.... or a black one and some tip-ex? "

you used to watch blue peter didnt you ?!

"I think we should stop Snoggy from posting if he keeps this up

Shall I tell you what I need doing to my sheets....??

Now theres only one person im feeling sorry for here and its not you "

Why not buy a white one, and a black marker pen.... or a black one and some tip-ex? you used to watch blue peter didnt you ?!"

Used to? ...erm, I mean yes, used to!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Why not buy a white one, and a black marker pen.... or a black one and some tip-ex? you used to watch blue peter didnt you ?!

Used to? ...erm, I mean yes, used to! "

i reckon ya could do kinky things with some sticky back plastic too!!!

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

lol I will send you mine...........I think I got it out of a pound shop though, shall I just lend you the quid?iv looked, havent been able to find anything like it

Black and white ostrich feathers Hobbycraft or a market stall haberdashers and sellotape em to a piece of cane or dowel"

Did you learn that on Blue Peter ?

Why not buy a white one, and a black marker pen.... or a black one and some tip-ex? you used to watch blue peter didnt you ?!

Used to? ...erm, I mean yes, used to! i reckon ya could do kinky things with some sticky back plastic too!!! "

Ooooo think BB is going to lose some hair from his back....ouch!

Used to? ...erm, I mean yes, used to! i reckon ya could do kinky things with some sticky back plastic too!!! "

Oh yes, I think I could be very naughty with that, a bit of blue tack, and some loo roll card board thingy mi jigs

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Used to? ...erm, I mean yes, used to! i reckon ya could do kinky things with some sticky back plastic too!!!

Oh yes, I think I could be very naughty with that, a bit of blue tack, and some loo roll card board thingy mi jigs "

now if you stick ya sticky back plastic to ya thingy ma jigs and squeeze im told it gives a lovely......well try it n see lol

» Add a new message to this topic