FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > vehicle excise duty...............

vehicle excise duty...............

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

again on the radio i hear some idiot who thinks the tax they pay is for the privilege to use the roads.

are there any people on here who still dont understand the v.e.d ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"again on the radio i hear some idiot who thinks the tax they pay is for the privilege to use the roads.

are there any people on here who still dont understand the v.e.d ?"

Fools... don't they realise that the tax they pay is just general taxation, where as the tax I pay gives me exclusive use of the road and all other vehicles are trespassers

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the media needs to do more to show the reality.clarkson is a prime example

"the media needs to do more to show the reality.clarkson is a prime example"

Stopped watching them when I met the Hamster and found he is a complete douchebag who does not want to associate with the general public

"the media needs to do more to show the reality.clarkson is a prime example

Stopped watching them when I met the Hamster and found he is a complete douchebag who does not want to associate with the general public "

You expected something different? The guy is a DJ and compare who happens to have become world famous, for a comedy sketch show he works on, as a consequence he gets approached by strangers who think they know him, all the time. how many times a day could you greet strangers who think they know you and keep a genuine smile going.

I refer you to the "I don't believe it" sketch on Father Ted

As for the OP feeling that the public need educating, Why? the information is there, those that are too stupid to understand it will never get it anyway.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"the media needs to do more to show the reality.clarkson is a prime example

Stopped watching them when I met the Hamster and found he is a complete douchebag who does not want to associate with the general public "

found him to be the complete opposite when I met him filming on the roads around saddleworth .pleasent and polite chatted for ten minuets whilst having a bacon Butty from a van no airs no graces just a bloke who likes cars

He had the whole of topman shut down where I worked and was really rude to us staff.

» Add a new message to this topic