FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People who are players and swingers.

People who are players and swingers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think calling yourself a swingers you can get away with playing the field better then in a normal vanilla life. ? Lee if he said he was a swinger would people look at him different moving from one woman to the next .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"Do you think calling yourself a swingers you can get away with playing the field better then in a normal vanilla life. ? Lee if he said he was a swinger would people look at him different moving from one woman to the next ."

Yes that's true, we ourselves think having multiple sexual partners is not thought of as bad if you have a "swinger tag" .

We know lots of ladies who enjoy a healthy sex life with multiple people who feel comfortable being called a swinger, the mainstream would call them slags as that is their mentality so again the swinging tag comes into play as it justify's a persons want for multiple sex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes i think so. But lee wasn't honest in the way he acted, he never really said that it was just fun to her, he let her think there was more to it

Surely people shouldn't have to justify themselves? But I guess people can be cruel - I know this all too well.

Life is too short so who gives a toss what other people thing as long as you are squeezing every drop of fun and joy from life however you see fit, as long as you are not hurting anyone where is the problem?

"Yes i think so. But lee wasn't honest in the way he acted, he never really said that it was just fun to her, he let her think there was more to it"

If people are getting hurt though that's a different story all together.

Lee is a cock he would still be a cock if he was a swinger

A swinging cock!

Trying to justify cockhead behaviour by calling yourself a swinger only serves to make you look even more of a tosser

"Yes i think so. But lee wasn't honest in the way he acted, he never really said that it was just fun to her, he let her think there was more to it

If people are getting hurt though that's a different story all together."

Having no stings sex ... you can still get close to people if you meet a lot and for some it become a lot more then just sex .

"Lee is a cock he would still be a cock if he was a swinger

A swinging cock!

Trying to justify cockhead behaviour by calling yourself a swinger only serves to make you look even more of a tosser

"

In my years swinging come across some Lees ,

Who cares what people think?

Why be a sheep all penned in, when you can be a wolf running wild?

"Who cares what people think?

Why be a sheep all penned in, when you can be a wolf running wild?"

Well its maybe ok if not hurting and sheep not left thinking theres more to come and they are not just one of 100s , lol

[Removed by poster at 28/01/14 12:18:58]

Ok I'm missing something here this thread makes no sense if you don't know who Lee is....

I don't......who the heck is Lee?

"Ok I'm missing something here this thread makes no sense if you don't know who Lee is....

I don't......who the heck is Lee? "

Big brother Lee from the Band Blue .

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Who's Lee ?

"Who's Lee ?"
lol

Lee Ryan

Singer

Lee Ryan is an English singer-songwriter and actor. He is known as a member of the British boy band Blue

. Just I think if he was a swinger to the woman maybe get away with playing around , lol

"Yes i think so. But lee wasn't honest in the way he acted, he never really said that it was just fun to her, he let her think there was more to it"

He lead her on. He lead them both on.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I haven't seen the programme but all I can see has happened he's been playing two girls off. There all bloody adults, both girls have known him a very short time and know everything is lived out for the camera they all need to get a grip

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

He is single, looking for some self promotion, I don't see what all the fuss is about personally.

He even looks like a right fucking knobhead - people like him wind me up too much!! Got more money than sense (or maybe no money either).

...you can label him whatever you want. He'd still be a twat.

(That feels better now)

Sorry OP.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"He even looks like a right fucking knobhead - people like him wind me up too much!! Got more money than sense (or maybe no money either).

(That feels better now)

Sorry OP."

Can I ask why you think he is a twat? Is it just based on him fucking two women on a reality show?

"He even looks like a right fucking knobhead - people like him wind me up too much!! Got more money than sense (or maybe no money either).

(That feels better now)

Sorry OP.Can I ask why you think he is a twat? Is it just based on him fucking two women on a reality show?"

Nope. I don't even know what he's done apart from what i've read on here.

...but he's just like one of those people that rub me up the wrong way. Not that he should. I don't even know him. I just don't like him - geezer can't even sing! (Not that i can anyway).

Just made me think if that Lee said I am a swingers would people looked at him different . And do some who are real players in everyday life cover it up with a swingers label as it makes it ok.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just made me think if that Lee said I am a swingers would people looked at him different . And do some who are real players in everyday life cover it up with a swingers label as it makes it ok."
So what if he is a player? I don't see whats so terrible about that? Whats wrong with being a player? They are all consenting adults, the majority of the population wouldn't _iew him any different, as they do not know what goes on in a swinging environment.I am sure all will do well from magazine sensational stories when they leave the house, win win.

"Just made me think if that Lee said I am a swingers would people looked at him different . And do some who are real players in everyday life cover it up with a swingers label as it makes it ok.So what if he is a player? I don't see whats so terrible about that? Whats wrong with being a player? They are all consenting adults, the majority of the population wouldn't _iew him any different, as they do not know what goes on in a swinging environment.I am sure all will do well from magazine sensational stories when they leave the house, win win."
well I have been looking seen all his games and lies and seeing that woman hurt and crying is not nice and he could have stopped that . He can play all he like but hurting people saying things and then turning stuff around to cover his back . He know he cant as people see the truth . Its a game that's got out of control and hurt and yes maybe money from stories its not everything .

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just made me think if that Lee said I am a swingers would people looked at him different . And do some who are real players in everyday life cover it up with a swingers label as it makes it ok.So what if he is a player? I don't see whats so terrible about that? Whats wrong with being a player? They are all consenting adults, the majority of the population wouldn't _iew him any different, as they do not know what goes on in a swinging environment.I am sure all will do well from magazine sensational stories when they leave the house, win win.well I have been looking seen all his games and lies and seeing that woman hurt and crying is not nice and he could have stopped that . He can play all he like but hurting people saying things and then turning stuff around to cover his back . He know he cant as people see the truth . Its a game that's got out of control and hurt and yes maybe money from stories its not everything ."
It is advertising for someone who's career is on the downslide, they will ALL get publicity from this Menage a Trois,they are all adults who are on camera 24/7...its not beyond the realms of possibility they are all playing it to its full potential.

"Just made me think if that Lee said I am a swingers would people looked at him different . And do some who are real players in everyday life cover it up with a swingers label as it makes it ok.So what if he is a player? I don't see whats so terrible about that? Whats wrong with being a player? They are all consenting adults, the majority of the population wouldn't _iew him any different, as they do not know what goes on in a swinging environment.I am sure all will do well from magazine sensational stories when they leave the house, win win.well I have been looking seen all his games and lies and seeing that woman hurt and crying is not nice and he could have stopped that . He can play all he like but hurting people saying things and then turning stuff around to cover his back . He know he cant as people see the truth . Its a game that's got out of control and hurt and yes maybe money from stories its not everything .It is advertising for someone who's career is on the downslide, they will ALL get publicity from this Menage a Trois,they are all adults who are on camera 24/7...its not beyond the realms of possibility they are all playing it to its full potential. "
I think this Game show has gone to far this time Lee admitted that he has been sent violent messages by _iewers who are angry about his behaviour. And some real nutters out in the real world.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm just me, being too busy trying to look glam in leopard print to consider it further.

Don't understand how some ppl can get so upset, irrate and nasty about ppl they've never met, never will meet and know absolutely nothing personal about them...

The guys single and he was mingling. The women were playing the game just as much as Lee was, and maybe more so...

The ppl that enter those kind of reality shows are all for self gain and some will go to any lengths to get it, no matter whore toes they tread on.

"I'm just me, being too busy trying to look glam in leopard print to consider it further. "
I am sure you look good and I have a short leopard skin dress I love .

By *o1mrtlcMan  over a year ago

cannock

"Just made me think if that Lee said I am a swingers would people looked at him different . And do some who are real players in everyday life cover it up with a swingers label as it makes it ok.So what if he is a player? I don't see whats so terrible about that? Whats wrong with being a player? They are all consenting adults, the majority of the population wouldn't _iew him any different, as they do not know what goes on in a swinging environment.I am sure all will do well from magazine sensational stories when they leave the house, win win.well I have been looking seen all his games and lies and seeing that woman hurt and crying is not nice and he could have stopped that . He can play all he like but hurting people saying things and then turning stuff around to cover his back . He know he cant as people see the truth . Its a game that's got out of control and hurt and yes maybe money from stories its not everything .It is advertising for someone who's career is on the downslide, they will ALL get publicity from this Menage a Trois,they are all adults who are on camera 24/7...its not beyond the realms of possibility they are all playing it to its full potential. I think this Game show has gone to far this time Lee admitted that he has been sent violent messages by _iewers who are angry about his behaviour. And some real nutters out in the real world. Yes I agree with you Jo

"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

A single person playing the field, who would have thought it.

From what I saw, he went from one to the other, then one left so he went back to the first one, who was quite happy to let him and encouraging it by shoving boobs in his face, asking to sleep in the same bed and pulling the back of her pants down to show him whatever it was she was showing him( I am sure there was more of it but that was the clip I saw )

I think Lee probably knows she has the hots for him, but she also knew he had the hots for someone else.

Two single people playing the game....I am not sure why one is the only one to blame.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh and to answer the question , a lot of people play the field, fems included.

As long as people are honest about what they are after or what they want out of it then I don't see a problem of what label anyone wants to put on it

Lee had death threats. which is not nice. They've been saying pretty bad things like threatening his life and I think from playing the field being in the public eye has not helped no matter how much money he make his life's worth more. Why I say the games now gone to far.

"Oh and to answer the question , a lot of people play the field, fems included.

As long as people are honest about what they are after or what they want out of it then I don't see a problem of what label anyone wants to put on it "

I agree, it's all down to honesty. But that's the issue. He wasn't being honest, he was leading them both on. If they were all on here then they (should!) all know it's NSA and it would all have been fine. But he was saying things and acting in such a way to make them believe it was more than NSA.

Not sure about the swinger vs player label. Depends on people's perceptions of the two labels.

As long as people are honest about what they are after or what they want out of it then I don't see a problem of what label anyone wants to put on it

I agree, it's all down to honesty. But that's the issue. He wasn't being honest, he was leading them both on. If they were all on here then they (should!) all know it's NSA and it would all have been fine. But he was saying things and acting in such a way to make them believe it was more than NSA.

Not sure about the swinger vs player label. Depends on people's perceptions of the two labels."

Lee is a player and when doing it in front of 1000s people see him for what he is. I think if he was open maybe they would not get hurt .

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Not sure about the swinger vs player label. Depends on people's perceptions of the two labels."

The only bits I saw was him keep saying to eveyone " we are just friends" and her saying she wanted to be FWB with him.

Now if things have changed and he promised to marry her and have babies and she agreed while she threw herself at him then maybe thats different.....but I didn't see any of that.

Not sure about the swinger vs player label. Depends on people's perceptions of the two labels.

The only bits I saw was him keep saying to eveyone " we are just friends" and her saying she wanted to be FWB with him.

Now if things have changed and he promised to marry her and have babies and she agreed while she threw herself at him then maybe thats different.....but I didn't see any of that."

Thing is I don't think anyone saw Casey say she wanted to be FWB, lee said she said that and afterwards lee also said they are only friends. He didn't actually tell her that, he said he really liked her and that he wanted to see how things went outside the house too. He was leading her on. Completely agree if he had been honest then as a single man he hadn't done anything wrong, he wasn't honest though

Now if things have changed and he promised to marry her and have babies and she agreed while she threw herself at him then maybe thats different.....but I didn't see any of that.

Thing is I don't think anyone saw Casey say she wanted to be FWB, lee said she said that and afterwards lee also said they are only friends. He didn't actually tell her that, he said he really liked her and that he wanted to see how things went outside the house too. He was leading her on. Completely agree if he had been honest then as a single man he hadn't done anything wrong, he wasn't honest though "

yes saying they would meet after go on holiday and how much he liked her .. he said all things to make her feel there was going to be so much more.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry, I just think people are naive if they think some men AND women don't play the game when single wether that is in the vanilla world or swinging.

I am just surprised that so many people are saying it is wrong for him to do anything but she isn't getting slated for throwing herself at him.

It takes two to tango, they both tangoed.

"Sorry, I just think people are naive if they think some men AND women don't play the game when single wether that is in the vanilla world or swinging.

I am just surprised that so many people are saying it is wrong for him to do anything but she isn't getting slated for throwing herself at him.

It takes two to tango, they both tangoed."

it was a 3 tango left one crying as he moved to the next .

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry, I just think people are naive if they think some men AND women don't play the game when single wether that is in the vanilla world or swinging.

I am surprised that people expect more from any person who you are not in a relationship with. If everyone who said "let's go on holiday together" was vilified the way this man is the world would be a very odd place.

I am even more surprised that so many people are saying it is wrong for him to do flirt but she isn't getting slated for throwing herself at him.

It takes two to tango, they both tangoed.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Sorry, I just think people are naive if they think some men AND women don't play the game when single wether that is in the vanilla world or swinging.

It takes two to tango, they both tangoed.it was a 3 tango left one crying as he moved to the next ."

Hang on, that was weeks back, she then went and threw herself at him mwhen that person he went to left.

Maybe she should get some self respect.

So Jo.....if someone gave you a kiss and said you were gorgeous ..... would you think he was offering you anything more?

It takes two to tango, they both tangoed.it was a 3 tango left one crying as he moved to the next .

Hang on, that was weeks back, she then went and threw herself at him mwhen that person he went to left.

Maybe she should get some self respect.

So Jo.....if someone gave you a kiss and said you were gorgeous ..... would you think he was offering you anything more?"

I have been looking everyday at Lee playing his games and he is like a kid ...... and he care only about one person that's him . Why he say the crap just to keep everyone happy , But back fired on him .The Lee s of this world a lot of us have come across him .

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Never mind, I didn't expect an answer.

Who is this Lee person? I'm so confused :S

"Never mind, I didn't expect an answer. "
So Jo.....if someone gave you a kiss and said you were gorgeous ..... would you think he was offering you anything more? ... Yes maybe if it was going on a lot and seeing them and chatting everyday .Yes it may turn into a lot more . I know men say all sorts to get in your pants and 9/10 I take it with a pinch of salt . But if I really like maybe it would be different. Like it was for her She will learn from the crap maybe.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

discussions about no strings attached sex.....

now where will I find an open minded community who will see little issue with this....

let me think...

nope, can't think of anywhere

"discussions about no strings attached sex.....

now where will I find an open minded community who will see little issue with this....

let me think...

"

LOL no string sex is fine. And there s sex with feelings and respect . If a man you like is feeding you crap just to get in your pants I know we should see it but some don't and you end up hurt and feeling a mug . And you do learn from it Not to trust people so easy.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

We see this all the time on here.... lots of fall outs and jealousy in swinging because some people hoped for more after chatting for a while even if one person kept saying " we are just friends"

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

let me think...

LOL no string sex is fine. And there s sex with feelings and respect . If a man you like is feeding you crap just to get in your pants I know we should see it but some don't and you end up hurt and feeling a mug . And you do learn from it Not to trust people so easy. "

and some find love and that is great.

and some love, then hurt for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th.

the common denominator, them.

I said on the sub/dom thread, some seem to be attracted to hurt & pain... it is like 'come towards the light carol anne '. They seem to love the extremes of happiness and utter pain and hurt from a breakup.

It is truly sad to watch that hurt played out. We are obsessed with celebrity, trying to be one or observing others, those in the media or Fab celebrity. There is little difference to playing it out in Bella, Hello, Tatler OR the Lounge

It is what it is.

I wish everyone who find love well, I wish the people who truly find NSA. I wish some would grow the fuck up and realise they will be played by some of both sexes.

let me think...

LOL no string sex is fine. And there s sex with feelings and respect . If a man you like is feeding you crap just to get in your pants I know we should see it but some don't and you end up hurt and feeling a mug . And you do learn from it Not to trust people so easy.

and some find love and that is great.

and some love, then hurt for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th.

the common denominator, them.

I said on the sub/dom thread, some seem to be attracted to hurt & pain... it is like 'come towards the light carol anne '. They seem to love the extremes of happiness and utter pain and hurt from a breakup.

It is truly sad to watch that hurt played out. We are obsessed with celebrity, trying to be one or observing others, those in the media or Fab celebrity. There is little difference to playing it out in Bella, Hello, Tatler OR the Lounge

It is what it is.

I wish everyone who find love well, I wish the people who truly find NSA. I wish some would grow the fuck up and realise they will be played by some of both sexes."

True people will get played from both sexes and will learn to harden up and change in some way from it . Sad but true when you have been hurt from trusting it can take years a life time to trust again.

By *ersBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Bristol

It's actually easier tobe a player on Facebook than it is on here

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" Sad but true when you have been hurt from trusting it can take years a life time to trust again."

or 5 mins

"We see this all the time on here.... lots of fall outs and jealousy in swinging because some people hoped for more after chatting for a while even if one person kept saying " we are just friends"

"

Yes we see it here and they some go back as live in hope there will be more and things will change . Some people have maybe not had feelings for years so feel its worth the risk and they only have themselves to blame but that's love for you ... it makes you do silly things a sort of madness . Why some will run a mile from it too.

"It's actually easier tobe a player on Facebook than it is on here "
I hate facebook why as seen what its done to some families over the years. And I don't have it.

» Add a new message to this topic